Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elora Danon

The king nodded to him,"They will enjoy that very much good day", he smiled waving as they all headed out of the courtyard in a firm trot with the horse; Once upon the road they would be traveling for most of the day stopping about high noon for a lunch and to let the horses rest; Elora Dismounted with ease as she began to unpack a large linen sheet to place on the ground as the other kitsune women gathered food from their packs,"It is fortunate we near some trees", she explained as she lay the sheet under the shade of the multiple thick oak trees; Sitting and taking in a deep breathe in the warm summer air she turned her attention to the women as they sat up the food,"Is the heat this hot in Japan?', she questioned Satoshi as she sat down to drink from the small cups they carreid wth them;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi got his lunch form his pack and joins the others on the sheet and smiles as they all enjoy the food."Oh it can get hot in Japan as well but only in a few places where i was born its pretty cool."He says with a smile."Maybe I can take you there I think you would like it."He says with a little laugh as he pours a drink of his sake and takes a drink as he looks up at the sky."Its such a nice day today."He says softly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:44 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora turned and smiled at him,"Yes it is very nice today", she told him as the sky was but a beautiful crystal light blue with the glorious fluffy white clouds to go with them nothing grey in sight,"Though I suppose it will rain late today or perhaps tomorrow?", she ventured saying as small talk about the weather was a common practice among men in general; She would work on drinking the tea provided to her and she ate some of the strange food from the kitsune it all tasted odd but very good and as the lunch came to a close she dozed on the sheet laying her head next to satoshi,"The only thing about heat is that is does make you rather tired..", she yawned as her head shifted;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:33 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and looks down at Elora as she lays down on the sheet and puts a hand on her head."I know thats why i like it cooler but feel free to rest a little we can go the rest of the way by magic it will make the trip shorter so you can see your father sooner."He says softly as he strokes her hair and looks up at the other girls who where talking among there selfs and he takes a deep breath enjoying his time with them all.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora snoozed on his lap for the next hour whens he raised her head as she sun was setting past high noon she stretched and felt her groggy head,"We leave soon?", she said,"I wish to dine with father..", she told him blinking her eyes softly in the summer sun she stood up slowly with his help and then found herself helping pack up and head over to the horses;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles as she wakes up and he helps her to her feet and then after they all pack up he helps her onto her horse."Then its time to make a little magic happen."He says with a smile as every one else get on and a gate opens in front of them and the girls ride there horses through and he smiles at Elora."Just pass through i made it far enough that no one would notice it."He says warmly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:32 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked over at Satoshi as they approached the portal she blinked slowly before nodding her head and entering it seemed like they just didn't go anywhere but they did there was trees surrounding her whens he exited onto the other side she thought she was in a different world but she wasn't it seemed she was far away thought when she came out of the trees it was the bend in the road that brought her fathers manor into view and her village and her heart leapt with joy to see it smiling she galloped faster as they pounded through the village into the gated stone manor she finally managed to bring her horse to a complete stop as she entered her home and then bounded down from her horse running inside to see her father hobbling towards her,"Elora.."< he said embracing her and hugging her tightly as she felt very young and alive after the ride,"Father..", she said feeling rather happy to be home that was until she seen her stepmother and the baby sitting in a chair as the woman was sitting there quietly, Elora turned to her father and smiled,"Saint satoshi has once more saved the king and his majesty has asked his own daughters to join the troupe thought it seems they fear for keeping their Chasity", she said with a slight giggle, as her father chuckled,"Eleanor is as prideful as her mother Margret and Anne is very soft but always was a hopeless romantic when she were but 5 she tried to woo me in the most adorable way coming about she told me she were but a tiny made but would make a great wife to you an you were but a year younger than her", he chuckled;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:03 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi walks in a few moments after Elora and gives the three of them a warm smile and then drops to a knee."I am glad to see you are all doing well i am sorry I couldn't do more for you."He says before standing and walking over to the child and softly puts a hand on his head."Hes looking good as well i am glad,how are you doing lady Danon."He asks looking over at the young girl.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:42 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

"The baby fairs well Saint Satoshi", said the woman with a kneeling of her head as soon as he entered the room,"I feared he would have died within days of his birth", she told him softly; Elora frowned she didnt want her Reunion with her father to be about the b*****d child that was now Heir to the Danon estate because it was a boy; She said rather loudly,"Most convent the saint managed to save you and my father from the jaws of death as well as my 'little' brother", she told her rather cooly before turning to her father,"I would like to retire to my room if you will father", he father nodded to her,"Very well dear go and rest up it must have been a very long ride for you", he said as she left the hall with the assembled people she went into her old room seeing somethings had changed her mothers furniture was now in the New Lady Danon's room and she burned with jealousy of course it belonged the lady of the manor but she was the lady until the new found Amelia took her place; Sitting upon her bed she crossed her arm leaving her door shut having a rather selfish fit to herself for she thought it rude that her father would take things without her permission from her room regardless if they belonged to the lady of the house;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:56 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Once Elora left them room he smiles and turns to her father and bows his head."I know we just arrived but we came here because i have something important to talk to you about."He says with a smile."Please if you would follow me i wish to talk to you in privet."He says leading Lord Danon to a place they wouldn't be indentured and he starts telling her father about wanting to marry Elora.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Wondering the halls as she moped Elora came upon a soft conversation within as she heard her father talking to what sounded like Satoshi she smiled as she listened carefully by the door hearing to see what would be left toward her inheritance,"Well my daughter is well over the marriage age and I assure you Saint Satoshi that despite her not being married she isn't barren", he told him with assurance,"Her mother could have sired me many children but was very sickly after and I couldn't force my wife to do such for so long you understand...", he told him,"Regardless a Dowry is in order... I am sure her mother estate given to me", he said bringing out the necessary scrolls with the estates legal ties to it,"Will do finely there are a few villages there.. not very many that I sent a bailiff out to collect taxes once a year but of course those necessary funds will turn to you now", he told him with a bow,"And for a saint to have his own home you will be sure to have many people move ot your state of address and wish to live near you large cathedrals will be built near you", he told him,"I am most honored to have you related to me and I do wish to have been able to give you more I am sure the king will be thrilled to know you are married into the family tho", Elora smiled sneaking off as it seem negotiations were doing well and her father was giving his consent after the king approved it once they returned then she and Satoshi would be well off onto marriage she hoped she wouldn't be with child before hand; Slipping into her own room she lay on the bed closing her eyes thinking of the sensual moments with her love which brought an intense warming feeling in her wishing he would hurry up already;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and bows his head."I understand but you need not worry lord Danon a home is more then enough and I swear i will take good care of the land her late mother once owned after all I love this land thats why i chose to defend it."He says putting a hand on his shoulder."And I will take good care of Elora she will never want for anything."He says bowing before going to Elora's room and walks in after a soft knock and sees her laying down and walks up to her and leans down giving her a soft kiss."Don't go sleeping on me now."He whispers softly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Hearing the soft closing of her door and his footsteps on the cold stone floor she blinked her eyes open at the feeling of his kiss on her lips,"I was waiting for you", she told him pulling herself ontop of him,"When are we going back to the capital?", even though they had just arrived the feeling of this home of hers wasn't as such anymore after the arrival of her new brother and the lady of the house,"Satoshi..", she whispered finding herself leaning closer to his ear as she gave him a trail of kisss down the side of his face onto his neck,"Can you ask father for a few more things in my dowry?", her eyes peered over at him,"It seems his wife isn't being as pious with all the materials she has received from my room", her body lip pouted outwards in a form a disapproval, wanting to get her way the what had happened to her missing furniture;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles when she moved ontop of him and his arms wrap around her softly and he listens to her and nods."Why don't you ask my love i am sure he would let you have them."He then locked the door with magic and then rolls so he was over top her and looks into her eyes."For the time being lets enjoy our selfs for a while."He says softly knowing dinner would be done in about two hours or so.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked at him frowning as it seemed she would have to ask her father for the items,"Why can't you do it?", she pouted as she was rolled onto by him hearing the licking of the latch she closed her eyes,"I'll take care of it..", she said in a soft voice closing her eyes as she felt her clothes being slipped off by him,"I rather just enjoy this now..", she whispered....
Dinner time came an the two were downstairs with the rest at the dinner table full with everyone there her new step mother was not there though having to attend mass 8 times a day and eat just the barest of foods, she was praying right now in the chapel; Elora commented to her father how she was glad to be back,"Elora the Saint has asked for your hand in marriage what do you think of this prospect?", naturally elora smiled with en trilling blush of a 'virgin' maid and told her father,"Why father.. I would be most honored to be the Saints wife", she told him as he went on to explain to her,"Everything has been set up for your comfort my dear anything you require as been asked and handled", her father rather happy with himself smiled as Elora sipped her wine and tried to remain happy and humble,"Oh father... anything? Do you mean it?", she asked as her father said,"Why of course anything for my precious little flower", she then commented softly,"I always admired my mothers furniture so often.. I wish I had a set 'like hers' for my wedding present", she then continued dinner knowing she had set good bait with her father who would be packing it ready for her disposal and upon request;

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games