Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

[[Designation: Dr. James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven traced a thumb along a glowing scar, the one that lines his cheek just under his neon eye as he thought of her words as well. He shook his head a bit "Pain is an eternal teacher. I don't think there are lessons more solid or permanent than those that leave a scar." and it was something he knew all to well a lesson the universe sought to teach him, he understood all to well that pain. He did notice her walking and it took him no time to follow the book floating from his hand and holding itself open for him to glance at as they moved.
He nodded his head "Emotions are as wonderful to us as they are difficult to handle. Its a bit funny.." he said though his people did learn a great deal of emotional control and understanding, especially when they reached the "enlightenment" stage of their society. They didn't shirk off their emotions like many though, instead embraced them.

He watched her wave about a book, one on psychology and emotions. He was also doing research on those and pulled another book out that had been floating with them. However, she seemed familiar with that book, something she might have read often. He couldn't claim to know much about the earthling mindset which was why he was trying to learn more about them so that she might understand just what made them tick.
They weren't that different though, just of origin "Ah the cycle of joy and pain, something so universal, so powerful not even my people understand how to break free of it, but I don't think we're meant to. It is a chain that binds us all."

It made sense that his answer wasn't satisfactory, but it was hard to give a true answer to something like that. He thought on her gentle rebuttal, her unsure "The path you choose is rarely wrong I think, but if you know you wandered onto the wrong one there is always a point or several where you can fix it and choose another one." he tapped his head, still keeping his hands closed as he focused upon it though it was done almost the very moment he focused on it.
He closed his eyes "I don't put much stock in the terms right and wrong in regards to life. Those definitions change too often to be reliable based upon far too many factors. We want to know, but we cannot know because certainty is...easily shaken. Fleeting." he admittedly, he worried too like even being on this planet wasn't natural for him but...
"I think the experience is far more important than knowing, something we can apply going forwards if our paths are not at their end. We can eventually make the path we want. "

He allowed her to fool with the compass herself, a visual representation of their paths in life at least to him. It was simple, just a shimmery orb with silver hands inside pointing around in all directions. It leaned as the orb moved rolling about in his palm.
He chuckled again "I do think fate gave us an opportunity to come together again. I am thankful for that." talking to Vixen was interesting and fun in a way. Perhaps she needed it, perhaps he did, or they both did.

She then turned his question back on him "I believe so. I value learning, and believe that the future should be embraced despite not knowing what it holds. To apply our experience, and take hold of that joy while it is there and perhaps...even keep it."

User Image

C.L: [Library] __ C.A: [N/A] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: []

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Xeven. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”But to do something over and over again, knowing it hurts, knowing it’d leave them scarred and bruised- Humans have a strength I admire a lot. One that I do not.” she has far more to learn, for a person who avoided every bit of problem that arises, turning to different excuses to save herself from a moment of truth, dragging her problems into a lifetime of burden. Pain is an eternal teacher, he couldn’t be anymore accurate. But it takes so much to learn from mistakes, to change the beliefs they always assumed had been ‘right’. It wasn’t as easy as she thought it’d be. Golden orbs scanned across the neon scar that glowed across his dark skin, and she’d quickly draw her gaze away, refraining herself from staring so excessively. But Vixen was a curious creature, it didn’t stop her from making comments of his appearance.

”You have changed very much since the last time I saw you.” she answered, running her fingers along the skin that held a neon glow beneath the dimmed lights. She had to admit, he had quite a peculiar appearance, one that left a strong impression the very first time she laid eyes upon him. Were creatures from other worlds always so.. tall? He’d speak of the cycles of emotions, of the loop people were stuck in, and it’d draw her mind away from her train of thoughts. Petite hand latched onto his index finger, like a child would their parent. The fox had always been fond of touch, the way the warmth of another person’s skin brought her comfort and reassurance. It grounds her to reality, reminding her that all of these were real, reminding her of the sanity that remained within the mind that was ancient. ”It’s complex and frustrating, yet it’s not something we could break free of. Emotions drive us all, it makes us do things we never thought we could. The good, and the bad. It’s frustrating, but it’s very beautiful.”

Experience. Golden orbs flicked upwards, an expression that was clouded with confusion easing into one of enlightment, one that had eased of the tension it held moments earlier. But experiences brought about pain she didn’t want to feel, things she didn’t want to face and perhaps.. Just maybe no one was supposed to break free from it all. Her limbs were chained by many things, her soul, her mind. There was no right or wrong, there was no accurate answer for her question. There was never meant to be. ”The world feels so big all of a sudden.” she murmured.”There’s so many questions left unanswered, so many things that remains a question mark. It’s just.. such a shame, not getting to know everything you want to.” But perhaps there will be a day when things would come clear for her, the reason of the creation to her existence, the reason she has met the many people she cane across, who they were to her, who they’re supposed to be. But now was not the time, nor the place.

"I do think fate gave us an opportunity to come together again. I am thankful for that."

Vixen all but chuckled at his response. ”So am I.” she responded, holding his finger in one hand, a stack of books in the other.

”Future is a beautiful thing, despite its uncertainty, despite the fear it drills into you from time to time. I feel.. it’s something we take for granted. To be honest with you, I’m never sure if I have a tomorrow waiting for me, but I guess that’s what makes it so beautiful, so worth.. holding onto.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 am
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

[[Designation: Dr. James -- Laird]]

User Image

Xeven looked to the side a bit, at all of the old books joined with newer titles. His eyes scanned the room, as if taking a look at the world for a moment "I think....everyone on this planet is capable of such magnificent will. Its why we outsiders are so interested in this planet. Strong beyond measure no matter how meek." he told her "I don't think you lack it dear Vixen. You are stronger than you care to admit, and utilize." by the way she spoke it was clear to him she did not live a pain-free life and even if she hid her pain, and ran from it that itself was a sign she didn't just give in. It wasn't the best choice, not in Xeven's mind but it wasn't giving up.

Xeven raised a small brow as she turned her gaze away from him for a moment. Was it? Ah it probably was. He nodded "I am sorry. I must not be much to look at.." he knew they often had expectations of what aliens to their world looked like from being almost perfect in presentation, or being extremely grotesque. He wasn't a complete monster, but he didn't fit that view of perfection either.

Xeven couldn't fix this shell even if he wanted to with his power, the scars would always be there regardless of his whims. Still, he did look down at her, as specially as she drew a finger across the skin and his scars. He only gave a momentary flinch of the eye, a subtle break in his normally stalwart appearance though he settled easily. It wasn't of pain, just a flash of worry. He moved his hand as well, brushing some loose stands out of the way "As have you though not in appearance I would say, your form remains arresting." he hoped it wasn't too presumptuous of him, but it was a habit to study and notice the subtlety of emotion.

He did not know exactly what lesson life had taught her, but it was clear it was a fresh wound and one that left her drained. He moved his hand "And while last we met you were unsure, this time you seem...lost." he stated gently though intending to strike a chord or anything. The alien didn't even seem to mind when she took hold of a finger. He enjoyed contact as well, did not shy away from it in any form...a quality bred into him throughout the ages. He was glad however that she understood what he meant as he spoke of this cycle they were trapped in when it came to emotion.
He closed the compass in his hand and this time when he opened it he revealed a flower, nothing from Earth though it did bear a striking resemblance to Hyacinth though made of metal, or something like it. There were blue lines on it, and the upper part did glow gently.It did sway gently like a real plant and gave off the occasional wayward particle flowing off its petals and a sweet smell. Its light was not blinding but noticeable "Indeed, constant enough to take solace in it always being there Reliable. We might not know what it brings at a moment, but we know it will always remain. " and she was right there was great beauty in that.

The look she gave next did bring a brighter smile to the alien, she was beginning to understand more and relax. The look of a person who seemingly realized something. Perhaps that was why he was here now, to help her reach it or at least to prevent her from being alone once she understood that. Xeven kept his gaze down at her "The moment we know everything, is the moment the excitement of life ceases to be." he looked down at his hands
"I could learn everything I need to learn about a person, or a thing with a mere touch." he said "I could see who read and enjoyed these books, I could see the echoing smiles as if they were my own memories, as well as the frustration." he did take hold her hand gently, rubbing his thumb over her finger "And with permission, I could share my life with another person as they would share theirs with me.There would be nary a thing I did not know, but they would know of me and yet..." he did release "....that experience is a level of intimacy unrivaled, so I tend to offer do so when the other believes we have told all that we can tell. There is more excitement is earning knowledge than simply being gifted. That goes for life and people, the universe is large after all. Why ruin it?" he silently chuckled before he paused. He shook his head clearly realizing he was rambling again. He had a bad habit.

He continued to let her hold his finger, the books did remain to float around him, only gently setting themselves down on occasion. It was good to meet Vixen again, that was undeniable. Fate had a weird way to uniting people, it was a shame that whoever she was searching for she had possibly lost, but she still seemed to be holding on.

"Take what lessons you can from the past, to enjoy your present, because you never know what tomorrow brings. Its why I take my chances, and value my experience. Tomorrow may never come, but it would never change what we did yesterday, and what we do today. We can only hope for a worthwhile future and to hold onto those dreams of ours." the alien did have another book float over to him "You haven't let yours go yet have you?"

User Image

C.L: [Library] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: [-In picture, without metal chestplate-]

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:43 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυиє ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑥
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko gently pushed open the doors open and stepped into the library, pulling her headphones off and stashing them away. She smiled cheerfully while inhaling deep the all to familiar smell of books. After exploring the city to get her bearings, it didn't take her very long to find places that piqued her interest. Libraries always provided chances to find interesting and unique books, some that she might ever have at home. She stepped lightly through the aisles, her ponytail bouncing behind her, running her fingers along the book spines. As she looked around she also noticed that there were movies that could be checked out as well. Definitely something to look at before she left. After being bedridden for a few days due to catching an unexpected summer cold, she was happy to be out and about again. Especially since it was a rather nice day out and shouldn't be wasted sitting around the house alone. Granted getting sick had allowed her to catch up on a few of her favorite shows, real human interaction would do her some good. She hummed softly while pulling a random mystery novel from the shelf and looking over it. Her ears would acutely pick up the hushed voices of nearby people being careful as to not incur the ire of the librarian. Her eyes would catch sight upon putting the book back, of one from a past series that she actually quite enjoyed but had fallen off of. It was a bit out of reach for her, but luckily for her she could easily get it. Her blue eyes took on a soft glow as she held up her hands, a few seconds after the book slid off the shelf and floated down into her waiting grasp. Sometimes it paid to have telekinesis she thought with a smile.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Library 【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Library Outing【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】Cat Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:32 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

•·················•·················•

Austin sighed as he ran a hand across his sunglassed face. On his way to this library, using his phone for GPS, he had noticed a few people cast glances at the scars on his face. He was really hoping this would be different from his former residence. It wasn't terrible, but just like any other place he had been, showing even a little bit of his scarred skin meant being the center of everyone's stares and he didn't like that. Trying to ignore the bubbling depression rising within him, he flicked the lit cigarette that had been hanging between his lips onto the ground and walked inside with an almost aggitated sigh.

Looking around as he walked in, he was thankful for the lack of people within. Well, he could understand the lack of inhabitants, everything was digital now. Despite this fact, Austin liked reading the occasional book; plus, no click bait. He could find just what he was looking for without being distracted by anything else. While he made his way through the dewey decimal system, he thought about maybe adding a few new pyrography books to his collection. Before he made his way to the art section though, he wanted to glance over the mysteries as he hadn't read anything note worthy as of late. As he walked into the aisle of mysteries abound, the blonde man took notice of a book floating from the shelf and into a brunette's hands. Never, in his life, had he ever seen anything so unnatural! This was coming from a guy who considered himself a monster. Able to hide his shock with the sunglasses still glued to his face, he casually turned his attention back to the shelf of books; though he would occasionally glance back at the woman to see if she was still doing weird stuff.

Money: $1000 // Mood: Neutral // Outfit:Arrival // OOC: Let me know if his banner is too big. I can't see it properly on my phone

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko decided on checking out this book, holding it close to her chest. She had heard footsteps nearing where she stood but didn't pay much mind to it. After all she wasn't the only one in the library and they had just as much a right to be here as her. Her eyes would glow again as she pulled a few more books off the shelf. Instead of taking these in her hands, she opted to letting them hover in front of her motioning them around to skim the back covers. She didn't want to pick just one kind of book, so she'd probably get one or two more before moving on. Of course she hadn't realized that her ability had caught the attention of someone. Since it was something she was born with, it only made sense to use it on a near daily basis. That is until she caught sight of a man sneaking glaces at her out of the corner of her eye. While she had no clue as to why he was looking at her, she didn't bring attention to it. Before turning her attention to the stranger, she'd place all but one of the books back in their places. Taking hold of the one left behind she let it join the other in her arms. She then turned around slightly and cleared her throat to catch the man's attention. "Hello there, nice to meet another mystery fan." she spoke up softly, her lips tugging up into a smile. She'd step a bit closer, but kept a respectable distance. She knew from past experience what it was like to have a personal bubble and to have someone intrude on it. Her eyes would take notice of the scars on his face as well as his odd colored eye but didn't linger on them for too long. She had been taught from an early age that staring was rude, and as a polite woman she made it a point never be rude.That is unless someone had been rude first, then her passive aggressiveness would take over.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Library 【Accompanying:】???【Outfit:】Library Outing【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】Cat Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Nope I'd say it's a good sized banner and well made. I wish I could make cool banners.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:52 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

Austin continued to eyeball the woman as she continued to blatantly use her strange powers. Normally, he wouldn't give a crap about other people and their personal things but seeing as he had never seen such things before, he couldn't help himself. The only strange thing he could say he ever encountered was the girl who miraculously survived her accident and he's never even officially met her! As he turned his attention back to the books, his attention was grabbed once again as she suddenly spoke to him. Straight faced as always, despite his shocked and confused feelings, Austin took a moment to look around them from behind his sunglasses to make sure she was indeed talking to him. Why would she be talking to him? It seemed like an insane thing to do as he often looked imposing and scary given his usualy scowl and large frame. Would he harm someone? Not anymore, unless they absolutely deserved it...Or he was in a rage during an episode. It didn't happen often, but it was known to.

Turning towards the young woman, noting that her chest was larger than her own frame, his expression remained as dead as ever. The gruff blonde shrugged his broad shoulders in reply to her statement. Was it though? "If small talks your thing," he spoke up, his voice obviously a bit harsh but not terribly deep. Scanning the book spines lazily, he took note of a blue one and pulled it free. 'My Sister's Grave.' With a casual tilt of his head, he decided on giving the book a try. He liked things a bit more dark, and the cover seemed to give that impression. Hopefully it wouldn't disappoint. Now that he had a book though, what was he supposed to say to this woman striking conversation? He wasn't well equipped to talk to people anymore. At one point sure, when he was seventeen, but that was long past. He wasn't here to make friends, but he also wasn't here to be a hermit. Austin had no clue what to do at this juncture and it might have actually been obvious. "I'm not...I don't small talk," he finally said.

Money: $1000 // Mood: Neutral // Outfit: Arrival // OOC: Oh good! And thank you, that is an old banner I learned with just playing around trying to learn to make ACTUAL banners lol

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko blinked for a moment when the man spoke up. She brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear while waiting to see if he'd speak up again. It was becoming readily obvious that he probably wasn't one for conversation. Which she could understand, some people just weren't the talkative type for various reason. She had once been like that in her younger years due to extreme shyness. A rather minor reason looking back on it but a reason nonetheless. Still he hadn't just outright told her to leave him alone, which was always a good sign in her book. For now she turned back to the shelf looking for one more book. While she had heard that one could take a lot of books home, up to 50, she doubted she'd do that. While she liked reading there was no way she'd be able to take so many books home even with her power. She tried to grab one just within reach, though it did end with her on her tip toes to grab it. Thinking back she wasn't sure if the man had been staring at her because of her telekinesis but just in case he was she would try and limit it. She'd run into her fair share of people who had never seen such a power being used in real life. This was just a random pick as sometimes she liked to just grab something and read it. Her attention was drawn away from the books as the man finally spoke up again. Turning her attention to him once again, she tilted her head to the side slightly. "Oh is that so? Well that's perfectly okay, everything isn't for everyone and that includes small talk as well." she said with a giggle while moving to stow her books in her bag. Her eyes would catch sight of spine of the blue book in the man's hands. "That's a pretty good book, I have a copy of it that an old friend gave to me." She couldn't help but speak up again before her eyes widened. "Oh sorry, heh I just can't keep my mouth shut when I'm interested in something. Um I can leave you alone if you want.." she said, a light blush staining her cheeks as she looked at the floor.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Library 【Accompanying:】???【Outfit:】Library Outing【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】Cat Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Embarrassed【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Well still better than what I could do. So I make my posts appealing in other ways till I learn how to do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 am
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

Unable to shake the uneasy feeling he had while standing so near another person, he nodded along slightly. Even such a small interaction was weird for him. Turning away from this woman, Austin made sure to try to hide the scars on his face although hard to do as he had them on either side. Bringing up a free hand, he rubbed at the back of his neck apprehensively. He knew she was just trying to be friendly, but at the same time he hated that about people. Why couldn't he ever be left alone. It was like the moment people looked at him they felt some need to talk to him, try and get the story about what happened to his face. While it was mostly kids that did it, not really knowing any better, he occasionally had teens and adults do the same thing. Once again, he was stuck in an awkward situation and he didn't know what to do. Actually, all he wanted to do was run away but he always did that. Ever since he was seventeen, he's never been able to stick around in uncomfortable situations; something he learned from his state appointed psychiatrist while he was incarcerated. Thank god he didn't have to see one anymore. Damn, he really needed a cigarette right now!

With a passive shrug of his shoulders, Austin slowly craned his neck back to face the woman. She was quite a bit shorter than him, but pretty much everyone was. He was 6'4", even some guys were shorter than him. "You can do as you please," he finally stated, not sure of what else to say. How do you even engage in small talk? Talk about the weather? Your day? He had just moved into town and didn't know a damn thing other than he was tired and needed something to unwind with. Usually a cigarette could do the trick but he felt like reading something that wasn't on his shelves at home, which was why he was here. That summed up his day, although he didn't tell her that. Looking down at the book in his hands awkwardly, Austin decided on giving it a shot since it had been recommended by this woman."Uh...Thanks," he mumbled as he held up the book. Cigarette. Cigarette now! Turning, he made a bee line for the librarian so he could check out the book and step back outside before his trembling hands began to shake from anxiety.

Money: $1000 // Mood: Neutral // Outfit: Arrival // OOC: Oh good! And thank you, that is an old banner I learned with just playing around trying to learn to make ACTUAL banners lol

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko let out a soft sigh, not all that surprised that he actually left. It was readily obvious that he and socializing didn't mix well. Now she didn't know the personal reason but of course there were various reasons for wanting to avoid people as much as possible. She knew first hand what feel true anxiety at the thought of interacting with people was like. Which made attending school a harrowing experience, but doing so also helped with said anxiety. It was definitely not her business and she wasn't one to pry into the personal lives of others.. But she felt like maybe talking to him would help, even a little. Such a thing had helped her in the past, it was all a matter of getting past a barrier of sorts. She just hoped to be the right person to do such a thing. Of course it took a few moments of contemplation before deciding to just go for it. And he had said she could do as she pleased. Sure it could be terribly embarrassing but sometimes one has to take a risk. So with that thought in mind, she lightly jogged after the man, watching him stop at the front desk before walking outside. Of course she had stop and check out her own books, which she glad that there were only three. Once the books were safely back in her bag, she pushed open the door and stepped outside. Her eyes quickly looked around to find him. Thankfully he hadn't gotten far from the building allow her to tail him.

It was now or never so she took off after him in a light sprint. "Sir! Please wait up!" she called after hoping that he'd hear her. Unfortunately with all of her attention on catching up, she wasn't paying attention to where she was stepping. Her boot had gotten caught on a stone and a yelp escaped her lips as her body fell to the ground before she could stop it. Normally this would've been solved with her ability to float but it had happened so fast. So all she do was let out a soft grunt as she met the ground with an audible thud. She groaned and pushed herself up, rubbing her head. Well that was utterly embarrassing. Sitting up on her knees she'd quickly check to see if she had any scratches or dirt on her. Luckily it seemed that she was worse for wear, except for a scuffed elbow. Slowly she stood up from the ground and dusted herself off. She hadn't even thought to look to see if the stranger she was following had left or not. Part of her hoped he hadn't seen all that, making a fool of herself certainly wasn't what she wanted.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【 Inventory:】Cat Bag【Status:】Single【Mood:】Embarrassed【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company: Status: Single Wallet: $5500 Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District Profile: Dossier Mood: Restful Outfit: Denim Jacket, Worn ash jeans, grey Converse, Light blue fit top tank

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

Finding his way uptown and dropping by the local library, it's not his usual place to stop by. Hands behind his back and a calm stroll towards the history section, Elvis didn't seem like looking for something specific, but more or less; he seems to glance at the covers and every so often he'd pick up a book browsing through the pages for paragraphs that catches grabs his attention before returning a book. Glancing at his watch, Elvis sets a timer for himself as he takes a book about various herbs, though rotating it here and there, a sudden interest to grow a garden got him thinking as he cupped his chin, opening the book and reading the introduction got him finding a quiet area to sit by and read. A comfy beanbag and with a soft plomp from sitting down atop it, Elvis crossed a leg atop a knee drifting off in the words an interesting book.

It isn't a bad idea to spend one's time in a new city and although some would rest after moving to a new home, the trip wasn't too long to entice more rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:33 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image

❛You will lose someone you can’t live without, and your heart will be badly broken.
The bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved, but this is also the good news.
They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up, and you come through.
It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold.
But you learn to dance with the limp.❜

King's feeling at ease. Lulu's feeling mildly anxious. || We are speaking to each other. || King's wearing classy casual Lulu's wearing toddler's onesie || We have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || King has feelings for no one.

”Iynas” Cold. amber hues glanced upwards, locking onto a pair of golden gems. Her lips were curved downwards into a frown while small hands struggled just to reach the small droplets of water trickling down the surface of their transparent umbrella. The air was cold, like ants nibbling against the surface of soft skin but to them, it was warm, like the weather in spring.

”Abakah niy ayi umazab.” we can’t do that. Knowing it was the rain she wanted to be under, Kingsley gave a gentle shook of his head, denying her request for the umpteenth time of the day. He wasn’t so much worried about her getting sick, but the trouble they’d find themselves in, given how a woman had lectured him for letting his ‘child’ behave so recklessly. We don’t get sick, he explained, only to be disregarded as irresponsible. A whine could be heard amidst the heavy rain, and his gaze fell onto the toddler in his arms that threatened to cry and throw a tantrum. ”Lucian.” this time, he spoke, though his tone remained a hushed whisper.

”Afaknarayg nimlakat” Brace. She warned, before there was a flash of light, accompanied with faint hues of purple. Thunder. Golden orbs widened, flickering with panic and distraught at the loud rumble. His body stiffened, clouding his mind with brief flashes of shattered architectures, of bright explosions, of complete darkness. He was afraid. He was not okay. Yet people around him were walking as though nothing was out of place. They suffered the ravages of time, yet his gears were fixed in place. He was frozen in time, stuck in the loop of the moment his world was utterly destroyed despite the world evolving around him. It was only when Lucian’s voice reached his ears, that the Sirian had finally came to. Warm liquid trickled down her cheeks, instantly understanding that he was the one who caused her distress. He was her, as she was him, and everything he has yet to be, and he understood how overwhelming it could be for her to experience every flash of emotions that went through his mind. Long legs carried them into a nearby establishment to seek shelter, while he tightened his hold around her small frame. It was only at the smell of old books and new, that Kingsley found his hammering heartbeat calming down. It smelled of faded pages and ink, of leather covers and wooden shelves. It reminded him of home.

”Uayk adanay” it’s okay. he whispered against her ear, leaning forward to press his cheek against hers. The tears were cold against his skin, leaving traces of goosebumps in its wake. ”Adiganum.” We’re home. His voice fell deaf to the ears of another, like blurred whispers of sentences spoken in reverse. It was foreign, and so was his voice that flowed out in multiple octaves. Her crying ceased, save the few sniffles and whimpers she was left with. He ran his thumb against the smooth skin of her cheek, brushing away the glistening trails her tears had left. It was then, he felt a light tug against the corner of his lips as it slowly curved upwards into a relieved smile, one he had come to show more often than he cared to admit. He left his umbrella against the concrete wall as quiet footfalls carried the both of them into the library they’ve frequented within the past two years in Soleil. Slender fingers of his free hand grazed across olden books tucked neatly into worn wooden shelves, his touch leaving golden crystals to grow in its wake, disintergrating into dust when he pulled away. Instead, his index finger stopped against a particular book of black leather cover, with a silver planet embossed on its surface. It was buckled, standing out among books of hot-sellers and top popularity rankings. But it was the traces of old knowledge that drew him to the familiar book, one he had read exactly seven times within the past year.

”We’re home, Lucian.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I hope it's okay!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games