Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract, Location:, Company: N/A, Relationship Status: Single, Mood: preparing for a performance,
Wallet: $200,Bank: $900, Occupation: Singer/Dancer Performer & Medical/Magical Healer, OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart

User Image

--Enter--

Walks up to the stores doorway looking down at the help wanted sign in the window so he waited playing the tambourine as the local cat waved around his legs purring softly "hello there chat" he spoke petting the cat softly a few people stopped some time to listen to the music he was creating and dancing to smiling sweetly

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

-- Enter --

Cassie was on the way to check up on Anthony since she was worried about him and the weather was turning bad. However, there was the message from Xander on her phone and she had to check on it. Another serious issue that needed attention and worse, Solaris even had to know about that,
too. She sighed; it would be best if the bride would stay out of the mess, even until now. Hastily, the huntress replied to the message.

"Got the message loud and clear. But also, I have my own agenda as well. It's about playing Cupid so that Anthony's affection towards Hikaru will still be known and even to put the two together. It's about time that the brunette should fall even deeper under his spell.~"

She sent the message and slipped the phone into her coat pocket before sauntering further. Thanks to Solaris, she had finally known where Hikaru was working, and that was where she would be heading next after this. The sound of music was once again within her earshot and lo and behold, Anthony was performing and there was a small audience. Cassandra waved at him to catch his attention. "Hello, gypsy man. Seems that you are in a good mood today."

Mood: worried, but feeling cheerful
Company: Anthony
Money: $148.50 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere

Company: Cassandra and a small audience

Relationship Status: Single

Mood: performing/finishing happily

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Leaps into the air doing a full split perfectly while hearing his cousins voice he quickly lands on his hands bending his body fully up to the sky then bends his lower body back until his sandals touched his shoulders as he thanks the group while they left placing spare change and a good sum of money into his tambourine case leaving him and Cassandra alone with the cat.

"Bonjour Cassandra how are you doing today aren't you warm it's pleasant for me but you and my brothers are sensitive to the heat" he spoke in his natural seductive voice he used for the past few years that it became his true nature to be well himself with no shame of being truly him.

Anthony stretched his lower body back out before bending his legs back to the ground slowly pulling his body back up to make sure not to put to much stress on his muscles as he sets his tambourine back in the case closing it up carefully as he looked down at his cousin smiling sweetly "I'm in a good mood because I can finally be out of the shadows from hiding and be with our family"

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The huntress giggled at the joke, though she pointed at the sky above, the gray skies looking up. "Flames may not last long with the rain coming up later. And I'm glad to know that you are doing well after so long." And then, a seductive smile that matched his own played on her lips. It was now time for her plan to be put into action. She knew that Anthony had a huge crush on Hikaru and he would like her to be the ultimate fan of his dance moves. It would mean that she would also be under the protection of the family. Not to mention that the Hikaru would be the only one seeing how far he could go to enrapture her.

Indeed, Cassie wanted that to happen, hence the first step.

"Say, do you wanna say something enamoring to Hikaru? Pour all your feelings into one letter. I'll be the one sending it to her, though she is busy right now with her work." Sure enough, his feelings for the fallen angel were still too strong even when the party ended. It would be better if the brunette would feel the same way so the ice maiden's work would be much easier.

Mood: now playful
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: Cassandra

Relationship Status: Single

Mood: Mellow yet himself then embarrassed

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Looks up seeing the possibility of rain "ah I see well that's unfortunate I was hoping to apply here for the open job area but I can't if it pours" he said while packing up his things until he heard fully what his cousin just proposed

A slight blush caressed his face as he then spoke "Cassie what are you planning here and besides Hikaru may not even be interested in a Ice man that and oh you forgot I'm sixteen years old, yes she's a wonderful woman by all counts but she needs time to be herself" his voice lost its playful tone as he pets the cat softly "Cassie if your wondering if I am inspired by hikaru then yes I am, she is unlike any other woman and girl I've ever know kind, caring, loving and supportive along with a artists eye and soul" he spoke honestly while grabbing his instrument case walking towards his cousin

"Come on I'll come you with that way you won't be able to embarrass me more then when we were children every time I had a crush" he said while removing his head scarf and tying it around his neck loosely so he'd not loss it

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie giggled at the hesitation from Anthony. "Maybe you are right about her not being interested in you, but we'll see about that. You'll be thanking me later on once you get to know how she feels for you, even if you didn't see it." Upon hearing that he was definitely inspired by the brunette's presence, she smiled. "I have noticed that for a very long time, I know that feeling based on your actions after she left to her house."

And then, there was the urge for him to come with her. She pouted a little. "Are you sure about that? Maybe Mel will come by and see you for the open job application today." She was, of course, referring to the signage that beckoned him there. "Hence, the letter writing suggestion may be better so that I will surprise you with her answer once you are done with the interview." Besides, him having to abandon his first reason for showing up at the candy store just for Hikaru would not be a good idea.

Mood: still playful
OOC: We better hold our horses before thinking of intruding Hikaru. Mel might show up and stop him short. Blood's reply may take a while depending on how busy he is.

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:39 am
User Image

Company: Cassandra

Relationship Status: Single yet has a (crush)

Mood: Cautious but still embarrassed yet telling a story

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Nods as he leaned back against the sweet shop blushing once again at his cousins recap "Why did you become a spy like Isaac since your are nosy" he spoke honestly while looking up at the sky at the clouds before fixing his clothes, He sighed softly as he thinks closing his eyes "yes I played my cello what are you implying Cassandra?" He said while hugging Cassandra lightly "I hope the interview goes well when it comes" he spoke honestly looking at his cousin smiling sweetly as he ruffles her hair until his eyes glow with holy fire while the Saints spoke to him, he then shook his head slightly "Xander what are you doing?..God and the holy Saints please protect him in this battle...." he prayed worry filled his heart yet also strength since he knew Xander was stronger then he looked

Anthony pulled on his cloak then pulled the hood up over his head as he thought of Hikaru smiling sweetly as he remembers her flushed face when the dance "There they are merely strangers from two worlds that fight but somehow no need to travel far nor fight, so I must be in a place of miracles..." he lightly sings as he holds his hands up as the holy fire turned into two images of people one a man and the other a woman as they began to dance on the ground "Thou life was tattered and torn all I'm feeling now is reborn the hunter and the fallen angel locked in a embrace in this place of miracles" he woven a story of difference in love yet a another fire showed it was a image of himself dancing alone"I've watched heaven's light shine those in love yet I knew I'd never feel that glow even if I wished with all my might no scarred past as hideous as my own should be seen in the mornings light until I met a beautiful jewel" the two fire figures formed together into a image of hikaru "she looked at me yet was honest with me thus breaking my own stone heart back to life when she left I felt my heart race and blood boil in a unknown emotion" the fire figures walked towards another holding each others hands with their backs against each other before vanishing in the air as Anthony closed his hands with his eyes closed "This is my place of miracles where one can believe having a heart of stone can once again beat" he ended his song opening his eyes as the blue/green pupils caught on his dancing scarf as he lightly caressed the silk "I dare to dream that she might grow to love me" a true smile showed on his face

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Melpomene moved towards the store, her blue bird fluttering around her chirping happily. Mel was smiling as well, following her movements easily enough thanks to the sounds. It was nice to have a companion to keep her mind occupied. As they got to the store the bird settled upon her shoulder as Mel pulled her keys from her dress and turned them, opening the door finally. She progressed inside where she instantly set upon her normal routine.

She took stock, she set up the nice music, finally able to play her harp again though it was just Fireflies by Owlcity and finally she began to clean as she normally did, sweeping and setting everything right attending to customers who walked into the store. Neither of the pair was aware of the Ice family being there.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Home] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

She just stuck her tongue out at him as a response to the question about being nosy, but she was grinning at the proclamation that he was dreaming confidently about Hikaru falling in love with him someday. The huntress gave him a thumbs-up. "That's right, Anthony! Dare to dream! It will mostly come true someday!" As if on cue, Mel and the bird had shown up, preparing the store for the day. After gazing at them for a few seconds, the female focused her attention to the gypsy dancer once more.

"Time to write down that letter, cousin. The manager's finally here for the interview." It would be likely that the possible meeting between Anthony and Hikaru would be postponed because of the job interview and the rain, so she should get going right now.

Mood: positive
Company: Anthony, Mel and Lelwani
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image

Company: Cassandra, Melpomene and lelwani

Mood: flustered yet confident

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Nods as he wrote the letter for hikaru yet he still expressed his feelings from inspiration and her traits that made him feel comfortable yet flustered when he thought of her as it made his heart race and blood boil in passion that he held from his artistic abilities and skills before handing it to Cassandra with a purple iris flower petal inbetween the paper

"Here you are Cassie please be careful with this" he said as he steps into the sweet shop over towards the manger "Ahem excuse me madame My name is Anthony Ice I'm here about the open position here as cashier" he spoke in Melpomene direction as he noticed the blue bird "hello to you as well little one" he said smiling sweetly as his usual self while he bowed respectfully not knowing she was blind

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 am

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Lelwani was the first to notice Anthony approaching, going a bit of the defensive as the man made some noise to catch the attention of her owner. She stood a bit on the woman's shoulder as she introduced himself but she was far from thrilled about it as he introduced with the family name Ice. Lelwani gave a tweet that if she was in human form would have been a groan. That was one of the last names she wanted to hear applying for the job. Now she had to be on guard the whole time.

Mel turned to look at the man, a small smile on her face though she was unaware of his bowing 'Oh? Okay." she said before finishing up her sweeping. She then stood there with her hands folded "A couple of questions. I need a summary of your math skills and to know whether or not you like children." it was simple, but Mel wasn't going to be reading off any resume anytime soon. She would give him the training but the job was simple, he was just to man the register. That was it. Keep it clean & take money....make it easier than having Mel man it though she was going to have to shift how she gave her gifts to people & change her habits when he was here.

Venue:[Home] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Now that Anthony's done with the letter, Cassandra accepted the missive with a grin. The petals did add a personal touch to the gift to be sent to Hikaru. "Good luck, and better snag that job!" And as the gypsy man was ready for the training, the huntress gave Mel and Lelwani a casual wave before dashing away from the store with such speed. One advantage of being a huntress was that she would always move fast.

And it was crucial because the sky would grow even darker by each passing second. She would better not waste time if she had to arrive at Beluga before the rain would start pouring down. Cassie only wished that the job interview for Anthony would be a success.

-- Exit --

Mood: positive
Company: Anthony, Mel and Lelwani -> no one
OOC: My part is done for now, so no need to quote me.

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:55 am
User Image

Company: Melpomene and lelwani

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Looks at Melpomene standing up straight "My noble education supplied me with a high math curriculum" he said while noticing the blue bird tweet distastefully "and I'm great with children I enjoy help making people happy and if you need any help with the store I'll be glad to help" he spoke honestly as he removed his cloak hood, Anthony removed his cloak holding it in his arms while looking at Melpomene and lelwani, "I'm guessing you've met my family before from my elder brother Xander to my admittedly overbearing cousin Cassandra" he spoke honestly using one of his hands to straightening his slightly wind blown black hair "I'm more of a gentlemen with proper manners and I keep professional at a work environment" Anthony fixed his instrument case setting it on the floor as his eyes find themselves on Melpomene's blue bird "Your company is quite protective yet charming as a true friend should be so" he spoke to both Melpomene and Lelwani

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:16 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Lelwani crossed her arms, narrowing her little blue eyes at the man. She still wasn't sure of him, but she wasn't going to be sure of most people who possibly presented a degree of destabilization to Mel's peace. She supposed it would be good to have some help even if it was just on the register.

Mel smiled "Lelwani? She is a sweet bird, just a little protective." she said rubbing her chin for a bit before moving over to the register "Have you at any point been convicted of any unjust action? Crime? Any drug use? Violent history of any sort?" she spoke. What other detail was going to be important? So long as he was willing to work, loved to make people happy, and could do the work there was no reason for her to turn him away right? So long as he wasn't going to ruin the atmosphere then he would be fine right? She just needed that last question answered though it was more like several.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:32 am
User Image

Company: Melpomene and lelwani

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Looks at Melpomene as he answered her questions in order "No, no, and no plus before coming here I was a healer during the hunter/angel war while my brothers and cousin were hunters" he said honestly while he looked around the store "I can also bake and make some family dessert recipes so if needed I can help bring to products in the store all you would need to do is simply ask if you would like help around here as well I've got no mind working to make sure everyone leaves here with a satisfied purchase" he spoke smiling sweetly as he folds up his cloak carefully

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games