Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Through a Blue Door (where the Freak lives out her days) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 pm
The Sweet Freak

"I suppose it would depend on the sort you get. Mine have ribs on them that fit your finders perfectly."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:25 am
Minty Andee

"Why, this sounds almost too amazing to be true. And they never go missing when you turn away, either?", she asked as she looked under the couch, in vain.  

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:48 am
The Sweet Freak
Minty Andee

"Why, this sounds almost too amazing to be true. And they never go missing when you turn away, either?", she asked as she looked under the couch, in vain.

"I have more troubles with them having parties with their friends on my desk." She poked a houseplant in case it was a hiding spot, "They often necessitate cleaning before I can get to work."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:35 am
The Sweet Freak
*quietly comes in and set up a nice spread of teas and cakes* Oh Sweets, may I pour you a cup~  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:30 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
She somehow failed to notice her enter, with her nose dug deep between the pages of a book. It was an exciting one at that, about such a brave little frog. But once she heard that sugary voice, she snapped right out of the story and looked up. "Honey, I was not expecting you. What a lovely surprise~ Why, of course I would love a cup, if you might have the time?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 pm
The Sweet Freak
She somehow failed to notice her enter, with her nose dug deep between the pages of a book. It was an exciting one at that, about such a brave little frog. But once she heard that sugary voice, she snapped right out of the story and looked up. "Honey, I was not expecting you. What a lovely surprise~ Why, of course I would love a cup, if you might have the time?"
*smiles a hint of a blush on her cheeks* I had to get the cakes all ready for you~ *prepares a cup of tea and hands it to Sweets* I always have time for you~ What sort of cake would you like?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:55 pm
The Sweet Freak
*comes up and huggles from behind* Thank you so much, that was such a sweet poem. You're so good to me~ emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
*comes up and huggles from behind* Thank you so much, that was such a sweet poem. You're so good to me~ emotion_bigheart
The lady offer and a petting of the cheek in return. "Darling, nothing is ever quite good enough for you~ I do hope you had a lovely day though."  

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:08 pm
The Sweet Freak
The lady offer and a petting of the cheek in return. "Darling, nothing is ever quite good enough for you~ I do hope you had a lovely day though."
*giggles and moves to huggles her more* I think you always do wonderfully nice things for me~ I had a nice day, thank you. And how have you been?  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff