Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rawwry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 8, 4, 5, 6, 9, 2, 9, 8 Total: 60 (10-100)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

As soon as the referee let the balls fly, Cait was in the air. She flew after the quaffle, intending to be the first to draw blood. That was how they played last game and how she hoped they'd play this one.

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: (+7 on shots) (+7 on steals)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.
0-0
[-/3]
[ cat_3nodding ][ cat_3nodding ][ cat_3nodding ]

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

════════════════════════
════════════════════════

Caitlin quickly snatched the ball from her fellow seventh year and took off toward the Hufflepuff goals. So far, her plan was working out. Now to score a goal.

0-0
[1/3]

════════════════════════
OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sporty on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Teammatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least we had people to step up this year...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide frowned when Cait came away with the ball. So much for starting strong... but then, maybe it wasn't too late. The Hufflepuff lowered herself to the broom and took off after the Gryffindor, her arm reaching out for a steal.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 on steals) (+7 on scores)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: 26
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least we had people to step up this year...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAda smirked as she came away with the ball, turning and taking off to the other side of the field, pleased with herself. They'd barely started chase when she'd managed her steal. This was going to be a good game, she could feel it. No matter who won.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 1/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli shot after Ada the moment Ada stole the ball from Caitlin. She reached her hands towards Ada's arm. Only her legs were holding her onto her broomm.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            Modifiers: (+8 for shots) (+8 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli smirked as she easily grabbed the ball. That easy. So easy and so simple. She respected the 7th year, but she felt a lot superior stealing the ball back so easily.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            1/3

0-0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAda frowned as Elli took the ball from her. Well, that had been short-lived. But, so would Elli's possession; Ada took off after the sixth year to steal it back.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: 23
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceThe Hufflepuff grabbed the ball and turned back around, shooting down the pitch to try and make it to the goals before anyone else got the ball from her. She felt a little like she was playing on her own, but it wasn't so bad. At least she hadn't gotten hit by a Bludger yet.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 1/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli glared as the ball was taken back just as easily. There went her cocky confidence. She supposed it was true then. Cockiness only made her playing bad. One win was not an entire season. She had games to play. She darted forward, reaching for the ball.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

[  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

And it was hers again. She smirked. Hell yes! She darted off back towards Hufflepuff goals.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            1/3

0-0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAda bit back a grin when Elli took the ball back. This was reminding her an awful lot of her first game against the girl; if memory served, they'd played a lot of back and forth then, too. She darted after her best friend's half-sister and went to take the ball back.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: o9
Score
00 to 00
TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli dodged a steal and shot on. She glanced around her, looking for Cait. Not spotting her right away, she trained her eyes on the goal and kept going..

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            2/3

0-0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image

════════════════════════
════════════════════════

Caitlin frowned when Adalaide took the ball from her. And chased after her, but Elli got the ball back first and she was off down the pitch. Cait trailed slightly behind her, in the case she needed help. She'd be there.

0-0
[2/3]

════════════════════════
OOC:

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:36 pm
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~ Seeker
{feeling: determined} {thinking: We're gonna win this...} {with: Quidditch Players} {at: game}

Jess shot up into the air, ready to go. This was it. Her first real game. Show time. She started looking immediately, hoping to catch a glint of gold buzzing around, somewhere.

They can't rain on my parade; I'm sunshine on a cloudy day!

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Spotting, +2 Catching
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X)(X)(X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:40 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Frantic
Let it shine: They're starting!
And I don't mind: Players
We'll get by: Game

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R | C H A S E R User Image

Elsie was called out to play before the game even began, as Hufflepuff was in need of her. She felt almost sick with nerves, this being her very first game, but she couldn't let that get to her right now. She needed to try and keep up with the big kids, or she'd let her team down. A redheaded Gryffindor chaser had the quaffle; the blonde Hufflepuff nervously attempted a steal.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

AC: 12
Mods: +2 Stealing and Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: (X)(X)(X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games