Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:57 pm
Green_Jay13

Kuro nodded when Rayn said that now would be the best time. Bray didn't remove himself from Rayn's lap as the man asked if anyone had any objections. Green eyes stared at the ground as he fought within himself. Kuro gave a small sigh before shifting to the form of a wolf. The large dark brown wolf approaching had Bray shifting in an instant his wolf taking over as he leapt from Rayn's lap snarling at Kuro. Now close up it was easy to see how much smaller Bray was compared to other wolves, Kuro seemed to tower over him. However that didn't stop Bray from standing between Rayn and Kuro hackles raised and a continuous growl escaping his throat. Kuro in turn bared his teeth and growled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:12 am
Rayn jumped as Bray suddenly leapt from his lap. "Bray!?" he called, shocked by the wolf's actions. Even in the short time they'd known each other, he'd never thought Bray capable of such aggression. It was...unnerving, to say the least. Just enough so that the human didn't know what to do. His senses returning to normal, he rushed between the two wolves, knowing that neither one of them would intentionally hurt him. "Stop! NOW" The order was concise and booming as he glared from one wolf to the other. "What the hell just happened? ....Bray?" Rayn's focus shifted solely to his wolf, and though he tried to be calm the shock of the entire ordeal still had his adrenaline pumping.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray heard Rayn's cry of surprise but it was quickly pushed from his mind as he stood before Kuro. Almost every piece of him told him to cower and show submission when the bigger wolf growled but Rayn was his mate. The wolf in him did not like the thought of Kuro biting him, even if the human side knew it needed to be done and was hesitant at the very least about doing it. Crouching lower he readied for the fight he sensed when suddenly Rayn was in between them ordering them to stop. It was like a switch was flipped in an instant. Bray's fur lay flat, ears pressed back and tail tucked. He even whimpered softly when Rayn turned to question him. He had done wrong, he had about upset the order of the pack.

Ian stood off to the side watching curiously a faint smile on his face. Perhaps Rayn could get what he wanted if they lied a bit but it would have to be done without either of the pair knowing he was lying until after it had been done. "His wolf is fighting against him, the more animal side recognizes the claim of a potential mate and does not like the fact that Kuro would be the one to change you when it should be Bray's right. Of course Bray is unsure of his own ability and what the consequences of it would be. However Bray what if we tried your changing Rayn? If it doesn't work or begins to do something we and you don't think is right Kuro can bite him and make it normal. Does that sound alright Bray?" Ian questioned. He was lying through his teeth, if Bray bit Rayn to change him there was nothing Kuro could do.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:41 pm
His breathing somewhat labored as the adrenaline flooded from his system, Rayn rubbed his eyes and let out a sigh. It seemed like no matter what, everything was going to hell in one way or another. Pulling his hand away from his face, he froze. The sight of Bray, completely submissive and scared, tore through him like a white hot blade. He had caused his wolf to act like that. he had scared him and ordered him around. And though he had stopped a fight from breaking out, he felt guilty at seeing his mate in such a state of mind. "Oh Bray" he breathed, getting down on one knee and holding the wolf close to his chest.

As Ian spoke, Rayn got the distinct feeling the wolf man was up to something. He simply had no idea what that something was, though. But his idea was great, and it meant Bray would be the one to bite him, so he was all for it. Looking down at the beautiful wolf in his arms, he smiled softly, the entire ordeal from only seconds before completely out of his mind. "I'm game if you are, Bray"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:47 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray watched Rayn for any sign of what the man was going to do now that he had averted the potential fight between the omega and beta. However the only thing the man did was drop to his knees and hold him close. Rayn confused Bray in such ways, maybe it was how humans did things to move more towards comfort even if they didn't know what had happened. Vaguely Bray wondered if the wolf in Rayn would change that when he was turned. Listening to Ian speak though the wolf in Bray yipped in satisfaction even if the more human side was still wary. Finally he gave a huff of agreement, if Kuro could stop anything bad from happening then he could try. Giving a soft whine he nosed at Rayn's chest.

"Hes asking you to not be mad at him if his bite does nothing or something bad happens." Ian translated.

"You can't be gentle with this pup. When you bite him you have to do it the whole way. Yes it will hurt him but you need to get your saliva into the wound." Kuro spoke still in wolf from which shocked Bray a bit but he nodded. Before giving another whine to Rayn. "He wants to know where you want the bite?" Kuro translated this time.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:10 am
Rayn grinned when Ian translated Bray's thoughts to him. "I'm sure it will be fine" He leaned down and kissed Bray between his ears before sitting back on his knees. Finally, something was going right with all of this. Finally he could make Bray his mate.

At Kuro's words, Rayn tensed slightly. He'd known all along that the bite would hurt, but he truly wondered if Bray had it in him to hurt the human man. Still, the wolf seemed willing, so Rayn simply smiled and rolled his sleeve up on his right arm, extending it before Bray. "Here" he said softly, his eyes determined. "Bite my forearm, Bray. And don't you dare hold back...I can take it"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:14 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray gave another slight huff when Rayn assured him that it would be fine before kissing him between his ears. Giving a soft wag of his tail he pressed his nose to Rayn's hand a show of comfort at the same time as he sought it out himself. Then Rayn was rolling up his sleeve and exposing the skin he wanted Bray to bite and the wolf felt his heart pound in his chest. Kuro shifted back and stepped forward to provide a soft hand on the back of Bray's neck."Just a quick bite pup and then he'll be like us." Kuro assured. Bray took a deep breath before opening his mouth and enclosing it around Rayn's forearm without puncturing the skin yet. Giving a soft whimper of apology Bray clamped down feeling the skin break beneath his teeth. He felt bad as soon as he had cut through the skin and moved to pull away but Kuro's hands had wrapped around his jaw holding him in place. "Stay." he growled as Bray continued to try and pull back. It seemed like forever that Kuro kept him there tasting Rayn's blood before he finally released him. Bray stumbled back whimpering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:37 pm
Rayn clenched his jaw and kept his gaze focused on the wolf, not daring to look away. He refused to miss a second of, what he considered to be, a very intimate moment between the two of them by flinching or closing his eyes. As Bray's teeth tore through his skin, Rayn's heart began to race. he had been used to being bitten and scratched by the animals he took care of, but a wolf's bite was decidedly more painful than anything he'd ever felt. Still, he didn't whimper, didn't flinch. The human mearly sat there, waiting for some sort of reaction.

When Bray jumped away, Rayn felt his heart break a little on the inside. The bit didn't seem to be doing much of anything to him, except making him bleed. With a look of utter defeat, the human tore a piece of his shirt and began to press it to his wound, hoping to stop the blood from flowing for even minute. But something wasn't right. Pulling away the makeshift bandage, Rayn couldn't suppress the wicked grin that came across his features. For though his arm was still raw and sore, the bleeding had stopped, leaving no mark except red dots making a perfect outline of a wolf's bite.

The human opened his mouth, intending to cheer and celebrate that the bite appeared to be working, but as soon as he'd started, a deep pain shot through him like nothing he'd ever seen before. Loud cracking pounded through his head as his limbs twisted and turned, contorting themselves as he lay helplessly on the ground. He entire body trembled and shook till his head banged against the cold dirt with a loud THUD.

What felt like an eternity later, Rayn opened his eyes and stared at his surroundings in awe, for every detail of everything around him was crystal clear. These, he soon realized, were the eyes of a wolf. HE was a wolf. But the only thing he could think was "now Bray and I can be together"

((sorry for such a late response, my boyfriend was visiting for a while and I just started my job the other day. I hope this post makes up for my absence though smile ))  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:15 am
Green_Jay13

Bray was impressed with Rayn's resolve not even flinching as he had cut through the man's skin with his teeth. He knew it wasn't pleasant he had been on the receiving end of teeth just like his enough times. None the less though Bray felt worse about it the longer he was to remain biting Rayn's arm trapped by Kuro. When the man finally released him and he was allowed to jump back he did just that whimpering in apology to Rayn not out of fear.

Green eyes watched warily as Rayn looked over the bite mark when the look of defeat crossed the man's face whatever small hope Bray had had that it would be okay and work crashed. Ears pressed back in sadness he lowered his head therefore missing the wicked grin that soon followed when Rayn discovered the wound had stopped bleeding. He looked back up in time to see the first part of the change begin to rip through Rayn, Bray panicked seeing the pain on the other. He watched for a moment as Rayn writhed through the change before convincing himself that this was not how it was supposed to be. He had never seen another normal wolf have a painful transformation which meant to him that Rayn was going to end up like him. He couldn't let that happen. Bite him, Bray whimpered to Kuro. The dark haired man however didn't make a move. BITE HIM Bray yelped making sure he was heard.

"There is nothing that can be done now pup, he is already begun the change." Kuro answered. Green eyes snapped away from Rayn to Kuro and then to Ian and slowly horror over took the discomfort and panic that had been there. They had lied to him, tricked him into changing Rayn with promises that they could fix it. Looking back to Rayn he gave a pitiful sorrow filled whimper. The shift was winding down now but Bray found that he could not watch the rest of it. Before he even knew what he had done he had turned only to be grasped by Kuro as if the man knew his actions before he did. Whimpering again Bray recognized that the man had shifted back into his wolf form and the scruff of his neck was gripped gently but firmly between the dark wolf's jaws. He submitted curling his tail and body up.

Ian too had shifted the blond nearly white wolf moved towards Rayn allowing his mate to deal with the scared omega while he moved to the alpha. Sitting just before the alpha he was ready when Rayn opened his eyes wagging his tail in a greeting. How are you feeling? he asked.

(No worries, I can be patient. You might want to describe your wolf form because the picture from the front page is gone.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:10 pm
Rayn's head was buzzing with all the information he could pick up through his newly heightened senses. Birds chirping happily as they tended to their nest on the other side of the forest, the sweet smell of the grass just below their cave, the vivid detail of the three wolves before him. When Ian spoke, Rayn realized his tail had begun to wag. "Fantastic!" he replied happily. The pain was gone as if it had never occurred at all, and instead was a new surge of pure energy coursing through his veins. Adrenaline, perhaps, only much stronger. The human-turned-wolf felt a rumble in the back of his throat and he knew he wanted to howl in triumph. But he gritted his teeth, fangs really, and held it in, instead letting his tail whip to and fro.

He looked at Bray and slowly rose to his feet. His movements were awkward and weak, even making himself fall a few times, but he stood tall, proud, a true Alpha. "Thank you, Bray....thank you" he took a step forward, and felt the cool splash of a puddle beneath his paw. The sensation was so uniquely familiar yet still foreign, but what caught Rayn's attention most was his own reflection on the waters rippled surface. His eyes were the same as ever, but everything else was so strange, yet somehow fitting. Light brown fur with streaks of darker brown along his muzzle and back, as well as the tip of his tail. A white face, underbelly, legs, and the inside of his ears. He looked....good. The most handsome wolf he'd ever seen. Second only to Bray's beautiful form.

http://media.photobucket.com/user/wolflover86/media/wolf-3.jpg.html?filters[term]=anime wolf&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=17
((that is my wolf form smile ))  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:06 pm
Green_Jay13

Ian smiled wolfishly when Rayn replied that he felt fantastic. He pressed his nose under Rayn's jaw in an offer of submission as his throat was exposed to Rayn's jaw. It was the first establishment of a pack. Kuro turned with Bray still curled up and dropped him before Rayn before doing the same as Ian when the almost white wolf moved away.

Bray lay where he had been dropped. Watching as Kuro and Ian both greeted Rayn. Green eyes looked up when Rayn thanked him. He couldn't deny that Rayn looked wonderful as a wolf but he was an alpha now and even though he knew it was Rayn he was still unsure of his place. People as humans and as wolves were different. Ian and Kuro could hold there own in a fight against Rayn if they needed to, he couldn't and wouldn't. If Rayn wanted to harm him Bray would accept that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 am
As Ian and Kuro greeted him, in turn, Rayn felt his heart swelling with pride. It was as if his new wolf form instinctively knew what they meant by their actions, yet his human mind was able to comprehend what it meant on a human level. Rayn had a pack, a family. People who accepted him, even followed him. He had finally found a place where he belonged. The wolf in him fought to howl in triumph, but again, he held his tongue and mearly let himself grin. At some point he knew he would willingly let the wolf within him take control if it needed to, but for now while he was still young as a wolf, he would keep fighting for control.

Hazel and emerald eyes locked onto one another as Bray looked up at him, cowering on the ground as he did. Slowly, so as not to frighten the poor wolf, Rayn made his way over and lay with him, curling his own body around Bray the way he knew wolf parents cuddled around their young. "Don't be scared" he softly whispered as he nuzzled the small wolf's cheek. "It's still me, Bray. It's still Rayn"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:26 pm
Green_Jay13

Ian and Kuro snuffled in amusement at Rayn both knowing what he was feeling. They both felt pride and excitement with being apart of a new pack and having a proper Alpha. They flanked Rayn as the Alpha made his way to the omega and his chosen mate. They knew it was up to the Alpha to comfort the Omega to assure him of his place but it didn't mean that they didn't wish to help. As soon as Rayn had curled around Bray and begin reassuring the dark wolf they moved to lay close.

Bray watched as the Alpha approached trying to press himself closer to the ground. He was to the point of rolling over and exposing his soft belly when Rayn curled around him. Perking up a bit he looked to the Alpha, Alphas did not lay down to attack someone. Then a nose was pressed against his cheek and reassuring words followed. "I was afraid you wouldn't want me now, you smell normal. I was afraid that as a wolf you would recognize my wrongness."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 pm
"The only thing I have ever found 'wrong' about you, Bray, is that you think you are wrong" The new wolf licked the other's cheek in a gentle, comforting manner, hoping to calm him. "And as for wanting you..I could never stop wanting you, Bray. I did all of this for you...for us" The last word was stressed, and though Rayn had fully intended to include Ian and Kuro within the phrasing of "us" his attention was solely on Bray. He moved closer, nuzzling Bray's soft fur as he did so. "I told you already, I love you Bray. And human, wolf, or whatever form either of us takes, I will not stop loving you. My first order to you as Alpha is that you never forget that"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items