Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Pony Fever! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 am
As of this moment, I am going to post a bunch of links, all of which were posted in another pony thread, but obviously, Good things must be spread around.

The DA Pony Creator
Desktop Ponies
The songs of Derpidity, fan music at it's greatest
My Little Dashie. If you don't cry, you have no soul.
Glowing RD Desktop, includes a download link for a lot more in the description.
And for entertainment purposes, this is what happens when google transcribe audio is on while watching.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 am
Apple Spice commercial

Bad Ponies/ Bad Applejack pmv

User Image
Woke up with apples on the brain sweatdrop  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:06 am
Good lord, that apple spice commercial made me choke from laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:34 am
For anyone out there who plays DnD, I've thrown together something to work into something workable in time. Pwnies! For DnD 3.5. So read up, review, and hit me with your criticism.  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 am
Oral Steering Wheel
For anyone out there who plays DnD, I've thrown together something to work into something workable in time. Pwnies! For DnD 3.5. So read up, review, and hit me with your criticism.
emotion_kirakira I will never get Annette to DM this... but... I can dream...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:01 pm
Blackrose_Knight
Oral Steering Wheel

Well, as I said, I intend to also do up Gryphons, Zebras, and various other things that have shown up in the show itself. This is just the beginning. Anything you wanna point out? biggrin Seriously, I need outside opinions to make sure I didn't overlook anything.  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:06 pm
Oral Steering Wheel
Blackrose_Knight
Oral Steering Wheel

Well, as I said, I intend to also do up Gryphons, Zebras, and various other things that have shown up in the show itself. This is just the beginning. Anything you wanna point out? biggrin Seriously, I need outside opinions to make sure I didn't overlook anything.
I need a box thingy to veiw it, i will come back tomorrow (whole day off) and look over it/ sign up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 pm
Blackrose_Knight
Oral Steering Wheel
Blackrose_Knight
Oral Steering Wheel

I need a box thingy to veiw it, i will come back tomorrow (whole day off) and look over it/ sign up.

Which is really odd because if I link to the file itself you can just download it and look at it all you want. Never had that issue before. Anyway. G'night!  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 pm
Updated file.
Includes Zebras (And a lot of bullshitting and exposition) and I've fixed text errors and continuity issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:54 am
Oral Steering Wheel
Updated file.
Includes Zebras (And a lot of bullshitting and exposition) and I've fixed text errors and continuity issues.

Looking pretty good there, Wheelie. I noticed a few typos, but nothing too major.

I'm now imaging Big Mac as a Hulking Hurler >.<

User Image
User Image  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 am
Saew
Oral Steering Wheel
Updated file.

Looking pretty good there, Wheelie. I noticed a few typos, but nothing too major.

I'm now imaging Big Mac as a Hulking Hurler >.<

User Image
User Image

Typos can't much be helped when my screen is slightly blurry by default. I've fixed most of them, but wordpad's spellchecker barely functions. Also: Working on Discord as we speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 am
Oral Steering Wheel

Typos can't much be helped when my screen is slightly blurry by default. I've fixed most of them, but wordpad's spellchecker barely functions. Also: Working on Discord as we speak.

User Image  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 am
Saew

Yes, exactly. I've tailored him to almost pure chaos, with no preferences towards good or evil. Lots of enchantment, and his signature touch of chaos as seen in the show. 15 HD with a CR of 12, spellcasting, good protection, and a bit of combat ability if he so needs it. *saves and updates the file again* and within a minute it should be there for you to look at. Generally, if he follows the show and is more of a passive trickster, he's much less of a threat, than if he just opens up with a wave of spells then wades in with claws and tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 am
Oral Steering Wheel
Saew

Yes, exactly. I've tailored him to almost pure chaos, with no preferences towards good or evil. Lots of enchantment, and his signature touch of chaos as seen in the show. 15 HD with a CR of 12, spellcasting, good protection, and a bit of combat ability if he so needs it. *saves and updates the file again* and within a minute it should be there for you to look at. Generally, if he follows the show and is more of a passive trickster, he's much less of a threat, than if he just opens up with a wave of spells then wades in with claws and tail.

Yep, looks good. He was much more a "sit back and watch them tear themselves apart" villain than wanting to get his hands dirty himself.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 am
Saew
Yep, looks good. He was much more a "sit back and watch them tear themselves apart" villain than wanting to get his hands dirty himself.

Good to know it passes inspection so far.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff