Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm
{Poke? Tehila's getting antsy.}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:31 am
Wrasynth Ksyamen
((Uhm? What kind of actions would it be to snag the weapons up?))

Minor+movement  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 am
The leader moves up som more and sees the ice, but does not step on it.

(Only Cley can see him right now. Two squares SE of Cley.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:22 pm
Hur'Oc rushed to collect the weapons, quickly scooping them up on his way out the room. If the ship's hull was shuddering it most likely meant he might regret wearing his armor on a flight over the ocean.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 pm
User ImageEven though she couldn't see him, Tehila's trained ear could still hear him coming. She knew the leader was almost upon them, and she wasn't going to be that good at backing up Cley-dear in actual combat. So, maybe making the leader incompetent would be a good idea. Singing a song of blinding light, she called forth motes of golden dust to explode in an area around the entry way, catching the enemy leader in a glitterdust effect. Hopefully, some of it would get in his eyes.

{Casting glitterdust to hit the area where the leader is (and it's a 10' radius burst, so I should be able to get him in the general area even if I can't specifically see him to pinpoint his exact square. Will save, DC 16, to avoid being blinded.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm
{I'm aware that it should be Cley's turn next in the initiative order, but I'm waiting to see if Tehila's spell is resolved in the positive or negative, as that will seriously impact my actions. In other words... bump.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 pm
+3 to will = 19

No effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 am
User ImageCley readied the rapier in her hands, wishing she had her own weapon. The enemy commander was within sight, but she knew better than to go charging in, unsupported. She prepared herself, readying her rapier to strike the moment he came within reach.

{Cley is readying an action so that, as soon as the big guy is within melee reach, she'll attack him, utilizing Power Attack and Furious Focus, as usual.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:40 pm
(I ran this campaign over the weekend and the groups druid (not me) killed off 5 soldiers by continuously using call lightning/call lightning storm, and I had put the soldiers at a higher level than they are here.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 pm
Looks like Cley could use some back up. Justice moves forward, towards the narrow entrance made by the bulkheads and the wall of wood. Let's bottleneck the b*****d. She then gracefully takes a swing at the one lesser soldier still standing. Might as well leave only the one threat.

{Justice moves so that she is north of Cley--next to the bulkhead. She then takes a swing at #2. (I'd thought we'd killed all soldiers, but guess I lost track of him, since he's still listed in the initiative. If he is dead, she'll still move there, she'll just ready an action to punch the leader instead.}

{Well, if the druid could cast Call Lightning Storm, then the PCs must also have been higher level, as that's a 5th level spell... smile }

{Roll in next post, changed my mind slightly as I realized 2 was alive...}  

Dallas Moonrain

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 pm
+10 to hit.  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm
{Well, there's at least a good chance that hit, so here's my d6+2 so it's ready if needed.}  

Dallas Moonrain

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm
{Suggestion for the maps in the future - put letters along the top, and numbers down the side (or vice-versa) so that we can be precise in indicating which squares we want to be in and you can be precise in indicating which squares the baddies are in.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Ziya tries to form a buffer rank behind the assembled soldiers, readying himself for the enemy captain's attack and to provide healing to the living wall if it should be necessary. He wasn't sure if there was trouble ahead, so he'd try to hold on to the limited spells at his disposal for the moment, but he might as well do some damage.

{Taking a readied action to launch a Storm Burst bolt at the big guy when he gets into range and line of sight.}  

Emerald the Crow

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am
((Lad .... Hur'oc ... postage ...))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items