Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah ywlped as she felt herself being thrown into the room. She grabbed the pilow, hugging it close, she was shivering and scared, "Let me out of here! you carzy on of b***h!" she hissed, cause she was scared hse had more of a sharp tounge. "What? too scared to fight a cat are you?" she taunted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Sitting down sighing. "I would torture you, but I can't and I'm exhausted. I might be nice and give you come food. But I sit up, little electrifying toys. Just be careful where you step. Or you'll feel a quite shock." He said with a chuckle.  

polarisyn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm
Watchig from above for a minute or two Mina landed on the roof of the building. Pacing for a minute she sighs "what do I do why do I do" she mbles to herself before groaning not being able p think of anything  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:54 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah whined, "Just let me out!" she yelled with a growled, "Whimpy B***H! Too bad you can't sleep! I won't shut up!" she hissed, as she banged on the door of the room she was locked.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Don't worry I'm staying awake. I'm seeing if one of your friends will try to save you." He said folding his arms. Smiling, at her whines. "And also no matter how hard you bang that door it won't break."[/color]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Pacing on the roof Mina thinks for a bit, her foot falls were very hard to hear as she was a very light walker. "Damn it, Damn it, what do I do what do I do" she mumbles to herself before looking over the four sides of the building looking for a window that would look into the room Tarah was in.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 am
( itouch)
t I n a:
Tina got up from the bed.. She rolled out of it and let the covers completely fall away from her naked body.. She streched and looked at Luis " I hope Tarah an Mina are alright I'm getting worried it's been 7 hrs since I last heard from her" Tina poured she wondered where her sister could be  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah hissed, and sat snuggling the pillow close to her. Then she remembered the stone Tina gave her. Quickly, she grabbed it and held it tightly, Tina please! I need you help..." she mumbled quietly. Then she put the stone back safely in her pocket.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Hitoshi thought he must have heard Tarah said something. But he shrugged it off. 'Hmmmmm' Hitoshi thought. 'Something interesting will come. Now lets see if the rescuers are ready for the night of freedom, or forever prison'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm
itouch:

Tina, heard her sister cry for help. she got dressed quickly..and flew over to where tarah was kept hostage she saw mina and put a finger to her lip..she landed softly on the roof.. "what happened"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:42 pm
((are tou talking to Mina or Tarah?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm
(sorry people I've been super busy with school sports and projects)

Looking at her Mina sighs before thinking of how to explain it properly. Taking s breath she arts to explain what happened and that Tarah was in the house and that Hitoshi was there also "so we sort have to get her out, and master Hitoshi is I there also" she says before scratching her head and sighing again. "You got any ideas"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm
(mina i was talking to be fore and i'am now)
tina sighed "ok so i want you to look for where hito is and fly back and report to me where he is.. and ill ask tarah what type of cage she is in"
tina nodded as a sign for mina to go ahead tina whispered into the necklace so tarah could hear "ok hey sis im here to get you out.. what type of cage you in i need to know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm
(( Note: She is not in a cage... ))  

polarisyn

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm
(teehee thank you ^.^ editing now!!)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers