Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth kept packing his stuff.
He smiled a little.
"I'm going to start him up and not finish... It'll put us both on edge.", he murmured.
"Help me put this bed in front of the door. I don't care if they see us... It's not like they're going to stop the plan, but I don't want them to bust in and corner us if they do see us."
He finished packing and went over to the bed that was closer to the door.
He picked one end up and nodded Ritter to the other end.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Maximus smiled at her as she took a bit of blood from his hand. He winked at her slyly and nodded. "You have it right Jacky my dear, I hurt myself and others to feel good and the pleasure of it all. Jake does it to shut me up...though he seems to be starting to like it" He laughed again and shrugged. "Hippo's...hm, interesting thing to call them but to each his own right." He smiled and chuckled a bit. "When I'm out the other voices remain silent, they know who is in charge and I give them what they want." He smiled again and pricked himself again with another shudder. "Ah sweet pain...erm...as for this room...?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter smirked and got off the bed. Picking up his end, Ritter and Seth blockade the doorway. Seth seemed get most of Ritter but not everything. The more he was around the more he grew to like him. But feelings are not what matter now. So Black Ritter will be out and he will care for nothing.
Rubbing his hands together, Ritter licking his lips, biting it a little afterwards.

"Sho who'sh going first?"
Ritter said coy raising one eyebrow.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth smiled at him.
"There's no going first, love. There's only going down. Now sit... let me do my thing with my favorite part of the male body. I won't go too far... just enough to piss 'Black Ritter' off."
He went over to the bed and made Ritter sit.
He kissed him passionately before getting on his knees in front of him.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

"Max....you're not in charge. Jake simply knows you can get this job done. You're still a bully." she said flatly before turning to "Jacky". "I can distract the nurses if you need me to. I can buy a few extra minutes maybe." she told her.

She wasn't going to break her word to Jake even if his alter ego was an a**. She knew she'd get a reply back from him but she didn't care.

"I made a deal with Jake. Max or no Max, I'm keeping my end." she said again flatly. This was her moment to act and her desicion was clear. She stepped out of the room and into the bedroom grabbing the bag and reaching under the bed for the bag of chocolate. Her hand grasped a letter and she pulled it to her and read it briefly.

She shut her eyes tightly and forced it into the bag and gripped it tightly and found one of the other's bag. She placed it inside to ensure that it'd be taken with them. Then she stepped into action.

She went to the doors and opened them, sounding an alarm, oppisite of Jacky and Jake and about 40 feet away from Ritter and Seth. She didn't know where the other girl went but before the nurses arrived, she dipped into an empty room and closing the door quietly without any noise.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm
XD
Holy crap.
I just realized this was based off of one day.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter face shifted to confused when Seth told him to sit. Then Ritter felt Seth kiss run it's course as Seth brought himself down to his knees. What he was going to do was beyond Ritter knowledge.
"Do you want me to protest again?"
Ritter was complete out of it but let Seth do as he pleased.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 pm
((XD thats why I cant find the room alone, lol))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth shook his head.
"No need to protest...", Seth whispered.
He pulled the hospital gown up and started of by simply rubbing him before getting into the act with his mouth.
After a few minutes he stopped.
He got up and left Ritter at whatever state he was in at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson felt the heat on her cheeks again as he winked at her and nodded, she knew she was right. She was actually really smart for being crazy and she knew that and used it to her advantage. "Jake seems to shy to enjoy pain."She muttered and chuckled "That's right, free country. I can call them whatever I want."She said, listening to him. She knew that how was, everyone except Maria argued when Emily had been in control that long time ago. "I'm not the biggest fan of being taken over for my own reasons."She said, glancing back at him to see him p***k his skin again and her shoulders shook again when she ignored her urge to take the blood. She looked at Kairi and smiled "She has a point you know. If Jake tried hard enough and wasn't so shy im sure he could force you out of him."She said, shaking her head at Kairi. "I don't think we'll need distracting."She said, the nurses were on break right now but let her go anyway, she wasn't hurting herself so setting an alarm would distract them. She grabbed Max by the wrist and dragged him toward the kitchen,stopping in front of the door leading inside. "This is it. Get picking Maxy."

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||xD I know!
I had though about it the other day and I was like holy crap!
Pfft go us haha||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

User ImageGod, Seth had such magical hands! And his mouth wasn't so bad either. At the moment, Black Ritter was out. Seth had done a great job at not going on. Now Ritter was left frantic and ready to rebel. With a frenzied body, Ritter pushed Seth against the wall and spoke in to his ear with that deep sexy Black Ritter voice of his.
"Damn your ******** hands. They will be mine someday. But in order to do that I would have to kill you. But White Ritter seems to like you alot and Aya does too. So I guess I'm gunna have to wait til you die."
Ritter barked the his teeth then nibbled on Seth shoulder. His was his fault for not going on.
"For now, just tell me when to go and I'll tear the s**t out this place."
The fun was about to begin.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth laughed and smiled at him.
"In my will, love, I'll be sure to request that my hands go to you...", he chuckled.
He winced slightly at the pressure on his back, but wasn't fazed by it.
He moved the bed and walked out.
The guy who watched the cameras must have been on break.
"Which room do you want to break the door off of first?", he asked smiling.
He was glad the sex thing worked... he was just afraid that Ritter might come back for some more afterward... hopefully Black Ritter would have worn out by then.

Sorry for the short posts.
I'm working on the new thread while posting.
._.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Max chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yeah free f***ing country for sure." He laughed at the notion of Jake pushing him out entirely. "Yeah right, this boy needs me. I'm the whole reason he likes pain ya know. Besides he doesnt deserve the attention he gets, he isnt worth it." He moved at an angle and examined the lock. He almost laughed aloud to himself. It was locked true, but nothing too complex, guess they didnt think of a sane lock picker to get at it, and he was insane. He slid the metal into the lock and moved it about a bit. It was a bit hard with with wire she gave him but in a matter of seconds the recognizable click could be heard. He turned to her and grinned with a chuckle. "And we are in beautiful." He turned the metal back to his own skin with a look of delight. He would follow in behind her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:24 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled as she heard the orderlies rushing around to the frantic alarms and she chuckled, casually walking out the room to the chow hall and taking her seat at a table alone.

Everyone had done as they needed to and she had done as much as she knew for now. The others would get her when they needed her.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter snickered at Seth's comment about his will.
"You're just going to give them to me? Now where's the fun in that? I'd rather steal them from your coffin."
It was true. Stealing hands was way funner than them just being handed to him(no pun intended.). Ritter helped push off the matress and looked around. Narrowing his eyes with interest, Ritter pointed to a random room to the left.
"I believe it time for a house call."
Ritter sprinted towards the door, kicking his leg up into the air.
"Damn door! Open!"
He demanded kicking the door knob until it was broken. Opening the room, Ritter saw room filled with nurses equiment. Straitjackets, needles, antibite masks, everything. Ritter smirked and looked over at Seth.
"Care to join me?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces