Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fool's Grove [4e] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm
Rain Yupa
((Should I go ahead and go now, or wait to see if the Snail things gets resolved first?))
unless you want to hold your turn, you go before sora, so your call.  
Rain Yupa rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 14, 9 Total: 37 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:16 pm
11/30 HPs, Bloodied

Brother Mercutio would exchange a glance with Sora, who seemed dead-set on taking out that snail. Brother Mercutio would turn his attention towards the other enemies in the battlefield.

STANDARD ACTION

"I'll try to draw them away from Van! Yes, I know that's a stupid idea! HAND OF RADIANCE!!!"

MOVE ACTION

He would then vacate eastward, in an attempt to circle around (and get away from the snail).

Quote:
Hand of Radiance: +7 vs al-mi'raj3's Reflex; +7 vs al-mi'raj4's Reflex; +7 vs Mole's Reflex. If any hit, I deal 1d4+6 damage. Then Brother Mercutio moves NW, NW, NW, N, N, minus whatever might be difficult terrain.

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1 Total: 3 (3-12)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:18 pm
21, 21, and 16 vs Ref. All 3 of those might hit! surprised

Apparently, I don't NEED to use Reverse Psychology on my god. That's actually rather comforting...

1d4+6 = 7 vs al-mi'raj3
1d4+6 = 7 vs al-mi'raj4
1d4+6 = 7 vs mole

EDIT: AHAHAHAHA. Okay, I get it Pelor. I love you too, you stupid b*****d.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm
Rain Yupa
EDIT: AHAHAHAHA. Okay, I get it Pelor. I love you too, you stupid b*****d.
((That is the best prayer ever.))

Mercutio Fires off a few rays of holy light at the smaller of the party's current problems. All three connect, but they don't seem too strong, clearly Pelor is still distracted by the squirrels and dead cow, but he's starting to see the resemblance these other creatures have to the fluffy-tailed menace. Despite the clear weakness of his inner light, Mercutio manages to down one rabbit and the mole does not look like it's gonna hold on much longer. In fact, if Pelor had had his heart in that last blast, the invoker probably could've gotten a twofer, that stupid b*****d.

Then Sora weaves a little magic that both hurts the slug monster and convinces it that Colbertron is responsible. It's waving tentacles turn just slightly in the direction of the truthy one before the whole slimy creature drops dead. I've heard of honeyed words, but never salted ones.

((Colbertron, you can boon off the dead rabit, then gogogo. The mole looks pretty darn near-death as well. Map))  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
SkyCore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:39 pm
((I know i don't have initiative yet, but when we get there this will be my move))

Quote:
Move Action: 4 Squares NE next to Van.

Standard Action: Heal Check +3 (11 Success!) to force Van to use his second Wind, unless hes already used it in which chase Heal check to stabilize.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 pm
PrismCity
((I know i don't have initiative yet, but when we get there this will be my move))

Quote:
Move Action: 4 Squares NE next to Van.

Standard Action: Heal Check +3 (11 Success!) to force Van to use his second Wind, unless hes already used it in which chase Heal check to stabilize.
((you didn't use your move this turn, wanna go over to him now and heal check next round?))  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:48 pm
((sorry, I thought i was clear. I'm posting early for my next turn cause I'm bored))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:53 pm
PrismCity
((sorry, I thought i was clear. I'm posting early for my next turn cause I'm bored))
yeah, i just wanted to make sure you knew you could still move now if you wanted.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:56 pm
OOOOH i totally didn't even realize what you where saying... Note to self don't play D&D 2 seconds after waking up... na, i dont wnat to make it any more complcated then I already have.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 pm
okaythen. Colbertron: as above.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm
((I'm pretty sure I've cursed Rabbit 4 in the past))

Colbertron glides forward((E5, 1N)) with patriotism streaming behind him.

"Tell me Mr. Mole, how does it feel to be abandoned, save for your beautiful rabbit-thing lover?"
His eyes gleam, and that glow is reflected in the tiny beady eyes of the mole.
((cursing mole, Eyes of the Vestige +10 vs. Mole's Will))  
Arc Vembris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm
damage + curse +5  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm
As Colbertron bores into the mole's soul, it can do nothing but twitch and collapse under the burden of his patriotism. As soon as the mole is dead, the last al-mi'raj suddenly seems much more, well rabbit-y. It looks around curiously and hops toward Van as if seeing him for the first time, then it begins nibbling at the grass around the disabled warforged. Doesn't seem to be in much of a mood for stabbing anymore.

At this point you have a choice: you can all either massacre a rabbit, or combat can be over, and you have a fluffy animal to enjoy. If you chose the latter, everyone gets 170 exp.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 am
"There is no Elegance in continuing this fight any longer" Sora says with a bow toward the audience in his head. the Color shifting parrot appears under a puff of smoke over the Kenku's shoulder. taking lute in talon-like hands the Bard begins to play his restful tune while the Familiar begins to sing in a rather attractive sounding human female voice.

Quote:
Short Rest: Regain Encounter Power

Song of Rest: During a Short Rest any ally that can hear Sora play gains an additional 4 HP for each Healing Surge they spend.

SkyCore

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:23 pm
Red Warden NEEDS FOOD BADLY IS ABOUT TO DIE

Vanguard had nothing to say on being merciful to the rabbit, as he was too busy being ktfo'd.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games