Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Arisu suddenly appeared at Mamoru's door. "Lookie here. A lost Eternal Eyes. What are you doing here?" she asked. It was obvious she knew who he was and what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 pm
The black haired boy,called Zack ran through the castle again.It seemed like he was always in hurry.This time he was looking for his 'father' Anexus. The king wasn't his real father,he knows that but he still called him father.THe king was the one who took care of him.

Jay turned around and sighed as he saw Arisu"..That isen't the canteen?Uuups sorry"He said jokingly"So tell me how did you found me...?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 pm
"Heh. You underestimate my mind reading skills. All I had to do was follow your thoughts. How ironic that you would lead me right to you," Arisu told him. "There is no escape for you. I would suggest surrendering. Unless you want to test the power of an assassin." Arisu was blocking the door. The only other way out of the room was a window, but the fall would kill anyone that jumped out of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 pm
"Mind reading?Well i didn't know that yet but thanks for information...wanne tell me more?"He asked smilling while going to the window.He looked out of it and opend it then. High may be i could...Forget it!This will kill you no matter what you try even your...meep......or.....He smilled even more I have only one try!"Tell me....how much have you read?Do you know how much time i have left?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 pm
"I would have thought you'd figured it out by what I said when we fought last time," Arisu said. "Heh. You don't even have that. You will die today!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm
"Mind reading and you can see the future ...and this guy here can create shilds huh?But..what can the King do!?"Jay crossed his arms"This makes me crazy!I need to know that!But there is another thing wich drives me crazy too.You are an eternal eye...but why..do you fight for the king?"

Zack finnaly found the King."Dad!"He yelled grinning.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:16 pm
"Do you honestly think that I'll tell you my Lord's powers? Fool," Arisu said. "And I see no reason to tell you why I fight on my Lord Annexus' side. My Lord himself doesn't even know."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:20 pm
"Ow Mysterious!"He said mocking.Then he slowly climbed out of the window"Mhh..it is windy.."HE said.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 pm
Anexus looked up again at the call of dad. "Hello Zack."

Arshtat had made her way to the camp and lifted her arm. She hovered her hand over the doorway with her fingers spread. The door creaked open and she walked into the guild's hideout.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm
Hm... He has something planned. He's apparently not thinking it currently, so I can't see it, Arisu thought. "Are you sure you want to do that? The fall will kill you," she warned.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 pm
Zack was kind of nervous.He was always nervous when he was in the same room like his father,but this time he needed to talk to him.It was because of the soldiers order.Zack isen't allowed to leave the castle alone,but he don't know the reason."Father....err...Why am i not allowed to leave the castle...alone?Always as someone to come with me!Why!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm
"I am not planning at falling down"He grinned and then slowly and very carefully climbed down"I will climb!" Well this will also kill you,you idiot!But this is funnier then falling!!ANd even if i survive...Garnet will kill me!"I also have my regeration bu....if the fall kills me instantly then it doesn't work"He whisperd to himself.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm
"We have been over this before. It is to keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 pm
Arisu walked over to the window. "Fool. Do you want to die?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka looked at the castle and saw a boy climbing down from Mamoru's window. She gasped. "Mamoru!"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 pm
Zack clenched his fists"No!That isen't true!I am old enough to take care of my own!I am strong enough to take care of my own!I don't need someone who guards me!"He nearly yelled these words.What Zack didn't know was that,he was very important.His powers are very strong but also dangerous for the King himself.Zacks abillity to steal someones powers for a while is the reason why he isen't alwoed to leave on his own.

"No...but i will die any way!SO why sould i care...Why do you care??Okey i am the ...well should i tell you that?"He giggeld and kept climbing.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games