Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm
The clothes included a pair of soft pajama bottoms, and a luxuriously warm and soft nightgown..they weren't too extravagant in appearance, but they were wonderful to wear.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm
Marian stepped out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom, gasping a bit as she saw the clothes. They looked so nice . . . much nicer than what she was ever given, that was for certain. She pulled them on, marveling at the wonderful texture and how warm and soft they were. She let out a little giggle as she did a small twirl and then remembered that Kaysal was waiting for her. With a smile, she walked out of her bedroom and across the hall, knocking lightly on the door across from hers. She just hoped she hadn't misheard her master and that she wasn't knocking on the wrong door . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 pm
Kaysal heard a knock on his door and opened it, smiling down at Marian. "You look wonderful, little Marian!" he said as he beckoned her in and to sit down in a comfy chair by his bed. "Do you like them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Marian nodded as she sat down. "They're the nicest things I've ever worn in my whole life . . ." she said, looking down at her lap, oddly feeling a bit shy, though a smile was still on her face. She forced herself to look up at Kaysal, looking him in the eyes, though years of habit was telling her to avoid them. "Thank you." she said quickly and avoided his eyes once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 pm
Kaysal smiled widely. "I'm glad you like them." As she looked at him and thanked him, he chuckled and kneeled down, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. She was so adorable, he couldn't help it. "You're welcome, Mari."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Marian blushed and then hesitantly returned the hug. "U-uh huh . . ." she muttered out, not quite sure how to respond.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:50 pm
Kaysal smiled as she returned it and then he released her. "Would you like to go to bed now, Mari?" He wasn't sure how worn out the other was. She'd had a long day after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Marian nodded. "Yes please." she said, looking down at her lap. She wasn't all that tired, but still . . . she was just feeling a little awkward considering that she was in her master's bedroom . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Kaysal nodded and took her hand, "Off to bed then." he said with a smile as he led her from his room to hers and brought her to her bed. "If you need anything, you know where to find me, little Marian. Good night." he said with a soft kiss to her head and a warm smile before he nodded and headed out. Decorum be damned. Little Marian deserved some happiness, and he intended to give it to her..he headed back to his room, got changed into nightclothes, climbed into bed..and after a while of thought, went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Marian blushed lightly as he kissed her head and nodded mutely. She then climbed into bed and curled up under the covers. She quickly fell asleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Arueyan awoke a couple of hours after dawn and recalled the prior day's events..he looked to his son beside him. No one would believe Arueyan was Emilio's father in his present form. Not even Arueyan, if his mind slipped away. The thought tore at his heart as he looked at his son. Arueyan pressed a soft kiss to his son's head, then moved away as motionlessly as he could before quietly exiting the room. He wasn't sneaking out..he just needed to..walk. Yes. Walk.

So Arueyan headed down the hall, intending to check on Nemru in light of the sprain he'd received the day prior.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:16 pm
Marian was having a bad dream as she relived a very horrendous moment in her life. She writhed in the bed, getting tangled up in the sheets. Small moans escaped from her lips though it seemed that she couldn't escape the dream. She let out a cry as her dream took a turn for the worse.

Julie woke up and then decided to go check on her son and husband . . . however, before she even got to Emilio's room, she saw Arueyan walking down the hallway. She frowned a little and decided to follow him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Kaysal had left a mirror of magickal qualities in her room, one that would alert him of any trouble. He awoke as it came to life, with the moans of Marian. Fearing the worst, he darted from his room to hers, shutting the door quietly when he saw it was only a nightmare. Kaysal went to her bedside and sat down, shaking her gently before holding her tightly. "Shhh, it's okay, little Marian. I'm here..it's okay.." he murmured soothingly, rocking her a bit as he held her against his firm, warm chest.

Arueyan headed out of the house and to the stables where he found Nemru sleeping. But as he approached, Nemru woke with a happy neigh and as he nuzzled Arueyan. The latter smiled and stroked Nemru's snout. "Morning, Nem. Feeling better?" The horse replied with an affirmative and Arueyan smiled a bit wider, "That's good..I'm glad, buddy." he said as he pressed a kiss to Nemru's nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Marian woke up, feeling Kaysal shake her, the dream still clouding her mind . . . So at first, when he held her, she panicked and struggled against him, but soon enough she was leaning into him, sobbing uncontrollably.

Julie felt a sense of panic and worry set in as she saw him head into the stables. She RAN towards them after he went in. "Arueyan!" she cried out as she entered the stables before running over to him, keeling down and placing her hands on his shoulders. "Arueyan, please, please don't try to sneak away again!" she begged him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm
Kaysal felt her struggled and then sob against him. He held her tightly and rubbed her back with one hand. "It's alright, Marian. I'm here..I've got you.." he murmured as he rocked her a bit.

Arueyan heard the cry and jumped, turning and finding hands on his shoulders as he saw his wife kneeled before him. He blinked in surprise before understanding her worry. Arueyan hesitated and then stepped forward, wrapping his arms around her neck and wishing yet again that he could hold her as a man. "I'm not sneaking away, Julie. Nemru sprained his ankle yesterday from those bandits. I was just checking on him." he said, pressing a kiss to her neck through her hair.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games