Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Deal or no Deal! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 pm
No deal, I'm still when listening to music ^^;

You can have a pair of wings on your back to fly with but will suffer from back pain.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm
no deal I already have back pain as it is, don't need more.

You can stop any and all crime without putting yourself in danger but it costs you 100 dollars for each crime you stop.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm
Deal. I'll just declare bankruptcy after a while emotion_awesome

You can escape any dangerous situation, but in exchange, the misfortune that you escape will befall someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:32 pm
Ooh that's a tough one. I'd have to say no deal, I don't think I would be able to handle thinking about other's going through my misfortunes. I'd always feel guilty that others are taking my misfortunes.

You can have your dream job but your boss is your worst enemy.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:54 am
No deal. I've had jobs I liked that were MISERABLE because the bosses sucked.

You can have all the money in the world, but you have to jump through bureaucratic hoops and fill out forms and wait several weeks every time you want to withdraw any from the bank- and you can only withdraw a set amount at a time. Heaven help you if you fill a form out wrong or forget to check a box, because it's back to square 1.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm
No deal, life is full of forms as it is, I wouldn't want more just to get money.

You never have to cook again but your chief only knows how to make one dish and it's liver and onions...  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm
Nope deal.

You will get enough money to live for 5 years comfortably, but you have to live 1 year with out TV, Internet, Cell phones, or any other electronic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:46 am
No deal.

You can travel through time but you can't take any possessions or other people with you when you do.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Petra Ral

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:39 am
Deal :3
you can revive anything or anyone you want but you have to give up something you truly treasure and you will never get it back ex:love life,friends ect ...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 am
ooh that's a touchy but I'll say deal cause I put others first so even if I can't have those things what's important is that I'm bringing others back so that they can have those things.

You can grow money on tree's in your backyard but your neighbors soon find out and are constantly asking you if they can go pluck a few million off your trees.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Yishai Mordecai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 pm
No deal. They'll probably pluck all the money and leave me with the bare trees that I still have to maintain.

You inherit an olympic sized swimming pool but you must allow the government to use it to host swimming competitions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm
Deal if they pay well for it. I don't need that much pool for myself.

You can have all the free time in the world to do anything you want, but you will always be tired and feeling sluggish.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:04 am
No deal. After all what's the point of having limitless free time if you're just tired and sluggish all the time?

You never feel sad or mad again but every time someone around you is mad or sad it is your job to cheer them up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 pm
No deal. If I can't feel sad, how will I appreciate being happy?

You can go to any musical event of your choosing- past, present, or future- but in exchange, you can't listen to any music for 5 full years.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

La Le Lu Li L0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm
No deal need my music in non musicy situations!

You are great at everything in the world but you cant own any pets because your deathly allergic  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff