Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insultaflower

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:40 am
Name: Call me Iseult.
Appearance: Pale, long and dark red hair, average height, green and gold eyes. I may be a ginger, but my freckles are unfortunately few and far between.
Favourite bands: Abney Park, Louis Armstrong, Nickel Creek, The Duhks, Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, The Grateful Dead, Motion City Soundtrack, Vernian Process, Dave Matthews Band, and Beats Antique. That's a start.
Hobbies/interests: I consider myself neo-Victorian and a bit of a hippie, which can make for some interesting wardrobe choices. I love to read and listen to music, and I adore and collect anything spooky, creepy, or macabre.
Personality: Pretty laid-back and friendly, but I have a nasty (and very stereotypical) temper, and I was raised with sarcasm so ingrained into my life that I'm not always aware that my sense of humour can be hurtful.
Pet peeves: Bad grammar and undue disrespect.
Likes/dislikes: I like tea, antiques, storms, cats, books, candles, and monsters. I dislike closed-minded people, summer squash, math, and tourists that can't drive. ( gonk )
Reason for joining: I noticed this guild on a friend's profile, and it looks like an interesting place with interesting people. I hope I can contribute. :]

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:41 am
Hey..
I've been a member for a while.
Never really looked at this guild.
Thought I'd introduce myself.

Well.
I'm JustHarley.
Call me whatever.
I'm on gaia too much, but I still do no have much time due to being a Vice Captain on another guild.
I've been told I'm depressed by a few people, and have also been warned MANY times by these people about cutting.
Most of my school friends are/used to be cutters.
My interests are mostly in tech things, but also include Jugger; the only sport I participate in.

I will return all comments and pm's.

So yeah.
;D

JustHarley

Profitable Lover

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am
Iseult Afire
Appearance: Pale, long and dark red hair, average height, green and gold eyes. I may be a ginger, but my freckles are unfortunately few and far between.
Favourite bands: Abney Park, Louis Armstrong, Nickel Creek, The Duhks, Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, The Grateful Dead, Motion City Soundtrack, Vernian Process, Dave Matthews Band, and Beats Antique. That's a start.
Hobbies/interests: I consider myself neo-Victorian and a bit of a hippie, which can make for some interesting wardrobe choices. I love to read and listen to music, and I adore and collect anything spooky, creepy, or macabre.
Personality: Pretty laid-back and friendly, but I have a nasty (and very stereotypical) temper, and I was raised with sarcasm so ingrained into my life that I'm not always aware that my sense of humour can be hurtful.
Likes/dislikes: I like tea, antiques, storms, cats, books, candles, and monsters. I dislike closed-minded people, summer squash, math, and tourists that can't drive. ( gonk )
Reason for joining: I noticed this guild on a friend's profile, and it looks like an interesting place with interesting people. I hope I can contribute. :]

Welcome to the guild.
You seem like a person I'd get along with. I hardly say that of females. >.>

I also noticed you like Beats Antique. Good stuff.

Hope to get you know you. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 pm
MortSanglant
Iseult Afire

Welcome to the guild.

What about me D:<
I thought you loved me... emo

Whisper Gently

insultaflower

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 pm
MortSanglant
Iseult Afire

Welcome to the guild.

Haha, thank you. :] I hope so as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 am
NAME: Izzy

APPEARANCE: dark dark brown hair, sorta medium length a little longer, 5'8, hazel eyes

FAV. BANDS: oh goodness i have alot....

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, playing video games, getting on the computer alot lol, I LURVE MUSIC!!, i love my boyfriend with all my heart! smile

PERSONALITY: im mostly funny and random, i can get hyper easily, i can get real depressed sometimes it depends on what happens, but mostly im just always making people laugh and freaking them out.

PET PEEVES: rude, igorant, jerkwad (yes I say that word...) people, uhm....preppy people....jocks, smart kids who have no personality, boring people, having no pencil or eraser when theres a perfect sheet of paper in front of me!! I could list alot but i wont lol

LIKES: drawing, my boyfriend, music, the goth subculture, nature, being outside, anime!!!!!, japanese culture anddd alot of other things lol

DISLIKES surprised hhh goodness i already said the main ones in pet peeves

REASON FOR JOINING: i wanted to get to know other people like me and not get laughed at or judged....  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

veil of stars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 am
Name: El
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel-brown eyes, pale skin, average/short height
Favourite Bands: The Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, London After Midnight, Theatre of Tragedy... (I can appreciate most music from classical to heavy metal.)
Interests: Physics/science, literature, art, music
Hobbies: Collecting dolls
Personality: I'm reserved, but I have strong opinions about most things. I don't like arguing though.
Pet Peeves: People who contradict me even when it's not logically possible for them to do so.
Dislikes: Bananas...
Reason for Joining: I'm interested in goth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 am
Whisper Gently

I HATE YOU! >:C

Hehehe. <3

MortSanglant

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm
MortSanglant
Whisper Gently

I HATE YOU! >:C

Hehehe. <3

crying
But what about that one time, at that one place.

YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Name: Mixie
Appearance: Long Dyed red hair, Brown eyes, sorta short.
Fav. Bands: To many to list but at the moment Im listening to:
-Something Corporate
-Bowling for soup
-The Exploited
-Disturbed
-Loser
-Rhapsody of Fire
-The Runaways
-Faith No More
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Drawing, Painting, Cooking.
Personality: Friendly but If you insult my friends then...I'm usually quiet unless I'm around my friends...But I'm usually a nice person. 3nodding
Pet Peeves: Snobs, High pitched voices, Senseless violence.
Likes: Photography, Art, Cooking, Animals, stars and the moon, music.
Dislikes: Violence, Injustice, Backstabbers, Liars, Fakes.
Reason for joining: I want to learn more about the goth culture and meet like minded people 4laugh

x_Disposable_Sunshine_x

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 am
NAME: Ravy
APPEARANCE: 5'3. Petite. Medium Long Brown hair w/ red highlights.
FAV. BANDS: Too many to name
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing, writing, reading
PERSONALITY: happy go luck
PET PEEVES: ignorant people, stupid people, rude people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Anime, video games, my boyfriend.
REASON FOR JOINING:A new place to hang out biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 pm
      we die on after the other
          Name: Pawn
          Appearance: Click if Interested
          Favored Bands: (goth-like) Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, Sisters of Mercy
          (visual kei) Dir en Grey
          (80's - shut up, I love them) David Bowie, Queen, Michael Jackson, Depeche Mode, Madonna, Motley Crue . . . Gahh, just a lot.
          Classical piano pieces are also most certainly my favorite type of music!
          Hobbies / Interests: sketching, psychology and mental disorders, reading, sleeping, (making) inhuman noises and screams - just being a complete wierdo, singing, ingaging conversations, terrorizing people when I'm in a pissed-off mood or just up to it (not often I do)
          Personality: Naive and gullible, very compassionate, motherly, wary of others' feelings and thoughts, polite and proper (or at least try my best to be)
          Pet Peeves: stereotypes/labels, people going through my things, un-needed gore/violence, people who think they are better than others, people who believe they have terrible lives and are completely disturbed and morbid and different from everyone else . . . > . >
          Likes: classic horror movies, dark fairy tales and lullabies, children, human anatomy, cats, nails, Chinese food, naps, ******** sense of humor and jokes, my boyfriend
          Dislikes: mornings, Mondays, school, spiders, people
          Reason for Joining: meh, why not?

P a w n - a i

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 am
NAME: Bluetabbycat, or Tabby online, Rachel in real life.

APPEARANCE: 5'4", slender, pale, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.

FAV. BANDS: I like many bands. ninja Here's a short list to give you an idea of my range of my tastes:- Nightwish(old), Evanescance, Paradise Lost, Blind Guardian, Corvus Corax, Medieval Baebs, Faun, Steel Eye Span, Queen, the Beatles, Vivaldi.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I have quite a few hobbies! 3nodding They include reading, drawing, walking, D&D, LARP, gaming, archery, and horse riding and flying when I get the chance.

PERSONALITY: I am usually very quiet untill you get to know me, I always try to be polite and patient, I like to get to the point, I am quite eccentric, I love animals and natural things, and I like historical and retro stuff.

PET PEEVES: Chavs, extremist religion, the stupidity of humanity in general.

Gothic things.
Retro/Steampunk things.
Intelligent people.
Good art.
Being in the woods.
Good spelling and grammar.
Any good Sci-fi/fantasy related things.
Hardcore, badass, non-sparkling vampires.
Fantasy RPG video games.
Symphonic/Gothic/Power/Melodic metal music.
Vinyl records.
Keeping a stiff upper lip.
LARP/D&D.
Furry/anthro things.
Classical and Medieval inspired music.
Dry/black humor.
Antique weaponry
Dressing up and messing about

DISLIKES: Noobs demanding I give them my gold and hard earned items.
Text speak. If you can't talk to me properly, don't talk to me at all.
People who don't think.
Chavs.
People who think they're better than everyone else.
People who think they know it all, and won't listen to other people's opinions or ideas.
People who are intentionally annoying.
Noisy people.
Inconsiderate people.
Attention seeking people.
Being told "I miss you." and being mopey about it.
People being mopey in general.
Talking about emotional issues.
People being illogical.
Most modern pop music.
JAZZ!
Chavs inflicting their s**t music on people on public transport with their mobile phones.
Idiotic humor.
Bureaucracy.
People who think they're rebelling, but are in fact conforming.
People who don't respect nature.

REASON FOR JOINING: I saw the guild on the front page of the guilds list, and I thought I'd come and have a look...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Bluetabbycat
NAME: Bluetabbycat, or Tabby online, Rachel in real life.

APPEARANCE: 5'4", slender, pale, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.

FAV. BANDS: I like many bands. ninja Here's a short list to give you an idea of my range of my tastes:- Nightwish(old), Evanescance, Paradise Lost, Blind Guardian, Corvus Corax, Medieval Baebs, Faun, Steel Eye Span, Queen, the Beatles, Vivaldi.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I have quite a few hobbies! 3nodding They include reading, drawing, walking, D&D, LARP, gaming, archery, and horse riding and flying when I get the chance.

PERSONALITY: I am usually very quiet untill you get to know me, I always try to be polite and patient, I like to get to the point, I am quite eccentric, I love animals and natural things, and I like historical and retro stuff.

PET PEEVES: Chavs, extremist religion, the stupidity of humanity in general.

Gothic things.
Retro/Steampunk things.
Intelligent people.
Good art.
Being in the woods.
Good spelling and grammar.
Any good Sci-fi/fantasy related things.
Hardcore, badass, non-sparkling vampires.
Fantasy RPG video games.
Symphonic/Gothic/Power/Melodic metal music.
Vinyl records.
Keeping a stiff upper lip.
LARP/D&D.
Furry/anthro things.
Classical and Medieval inspired music.
Dry/black humor.
Antique weaponry
Dressing up and messing about

DISLIKES: Noobs demanding I give them my gold and hard earned items.
Text speak. If you can't talk to me properly, don't talk to me at all.
People who don't think.
Chavs.
People who think they're better than everyone else.
People who think they know it all, and won't listen to other people's opinions or ideas.
People who are intentionally annoying.
Noisy people.
Inconsiderate people.
Attention seeking people.
Being told "I miss you." and being mopey about it.
People being mopey in general.
Talking about emotional issues.
People being illogical.
Most modern pop music.
JAZZ!
Chavs inflicting their s**t music on people on public transport with their mobile phones.
Idiotic humor.
Bureaucracy.
People who think they're rebelling, but are in fact conforming.
People who don't respect nature.

REASON FOR JOINING: I saw the guild on the front page of the guilds list, and I thought I'd come and have a look...

WELCOME TO THE GUILD! smile

Whisper Gently

Osiasya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 pm
NAME: Aurora
APPEARANCE: 5' 7" busty curvy female with a little longer than shoulder length black hair and every color of eye color mixed (minus blue) in eyes that change often.

FAV. BANDS: Apoptygma Berzerk, She wants Revenge, Front 242, Convent, Britney Spears, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Any Industrial EMB really...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Acting, Knitting, Stained Glass, Drawing, Writing, Role Playing every minute of the day, BBC coding advanced literate threads

PERSONALITY: Conflicted and most often times irritable. Never is interested in one certain thing for long. Lazy, self hating, yet perfectionist indecisive Libra. Big chance of being Asexual.

PET PEEVES:
Guys that want just want sexual stuff
Homework that's redundant or that I don't get
People who text me too much
People that don't text me enough

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Not having a life DISLIKE
Having lots of gold LIKE
Eating Chocolate LIKE
Where I live DISLIKE
Myself... DISLIKE
Myself LIKE!
Being conflicted about myself DISLIKE
Being a hypochondriac DISLIKE

REASON FOR JOINING: I realize Ill never be normal. I had to move this summer and I lost all my friends and I just don't fit in no matter what I do. So I'm turning to Gaia for friends and comfort in my life. As lame or not lame as that may be to you. It is what it is.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff