Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectroPanties

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:26 am
Henneth Annun
Welcome new members! smile

*passes out sugar cookies*

OM NOM NOM! Thank you. x) Urgh, I have had my fill of sweets. I've been munching on peanut brittle and brownies at a Christmas Eve party.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 am
the_forgotten_thought
NAME: jessi
APPEARANCE: uh, brown eyes, blondish brownish... whatever, short hair. 5'6
FAV. BANDS: alestorm, three days grace, five finger death punch, otep, blink 182, other stuff
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: uh, drawing, music, basketball, chillen, pissin people off
PERSONALITY: depends. how much do i like you? is it thursday? normally, i'm alright
PET PEEVES: people who think they're better than everyone else. lights left on (cuz if they're off and suddenly turn on, then i have proof there's a monster in my house!)
LIKES: animals! hearing new music! exclamation points! pirates. learning new stuff. movies. roller coasters! chillen with cool people.
DISLIKES: close-minded bigots. christmas (no, i'm not a downer, i just don't like it) awkwardness
REASON FOR JOINING: well, why not?

LOL Alestorm.

Whisper Gently

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 am
@ Orange_rayne: LOVE your avatar.

@ Jonathonn: LOL. I always think the same thing when I read these. Then I notice the age and go, "well that explains everything."

@ Jadehh: zomg, you're TINY!. I'm 5'4'' and wear an 8.5 in shoes - I think that's pretty large for my stature. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 pm
Quote:
@ Jadehh: zomg, you're TINY!. I'm 5'4'' and wear an 8.5 in shoes - I think that's pretty large for my stature. xD

Oh, finding clothes and shoes that fit can be quite hellish. Not only do most women's shoes start at a US size 6, but I'm also more developed in certain areas, so most pants that fit me are much too long and shirts' and jackets' sleeves will be too long as well. xD I'm having my mother teach me to alter my own clothes so I don't have to hassle her to do it for me.  

ElectroPanties

Pawn no Kuroi - - x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 pm
NAME: Leesa
APPEARANCE: extremely dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, 5'3 i think...
FAV. BANDS: The Cure, Nightmare, Depeche Mode, ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing short stories/poems, sketching, sleeping, playing video games
PERSONALITY: quiet, polite, naive, gullibe, kind, sarcastic at times
PET PEEVES: people going through my things
LIKES/DISLIKES: i love cats, intillectual discussions, people who i can relate with, and of course, the color black. i dislike people, or most people. the ones that are stupid, always whoring themselves for attention, homophobes, ect.
REASON FOR JOINING: so i can actually get to know more people i guess. it gives me something to do while staying cooped up in my room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am
oooo OOOO Ooooo
I wanna make a post blaugh

NAME: Shi
APPEARANCE: Darkish Brown Hair, 5'6, Brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: ALOT
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, music, drawing sometimes
PERSONALITY: Haha, you tell me!
PET PEEVES: When people listen to their headphones at loud volumes, thats what speakers are for!
DISLIKES: Seafood, yuckk.
REASON FOR JOINING: You guys are so cool mrgreen  

Spiceynachocheese

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 am
Jadehh
Quote:

Oh, finding clothes and shoes that fit can be quite hellish. Not only do most women's shoes start at a US size 6, but I'm also more developed in certain areas, so most pants that fit me are much too long and shirts' and jackets' sleeves will be too long as well. xD I'm having my mother teach me to alter my own clothes so I don't have to hassle her to do it for me.

That's a good idea. I need to learn too because I have pretty wide hips, and I have the same problem. The pants that fit in the hip area are always too long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:54 pm
NAME: Michael
APPEARANCE: Green eyes, dark brown hair , height 1,95m,
FAV. BANDS: 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Anime, Manga, Fitness, Design
PERSONALITY: difficult
DISLIKES: Bad taste and manners
REASON FOR JOINING: Because i enjoy it stare  

Pradd

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Allow me to reintroduce myself,

NAME: Coin Wathen, aka Alexi Vonaley
APPEARANCE: If used in South Park terms, I'm a day walker, red hair, pale skin, but lack the appearance of freckles. One dislike is the rapid regrowth of hair if removed.
FAV. BANDS: Quite a few to choose from, but styles range from J-Rock to Heavy Metal.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Kendo (Novice), Parkour (Novice), Online games, Sketching.
PERSONALITY: Varies, Playful if amused, cold and cruel when annoyed. Regal overall.
LIKES: Good muisc, Cool moon-lit nights, Kind open minded people.
DISLIKES: People who degrade the meaning to be human; (Specific to gaming,) people who lack any real skill and exploit a technique over and over to gain the upper hand, those who lack any manners, one of my main pet peeves are people who wear hats and hoods indoors.

OTHER NOTES:
PSN TAG: Alexi_Vonaley
DA Proflie: http://alexi-vonaley.deviantart.com/

Good to be back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 am
NAME: You may drop the "The" from my SN and call me Gimps, or TG also works. I have been known to answer to Dude, Man, Bro, or Hey You as well.
APPEARANCE: Er, who really wants to know? I have a beard.
FAV. BANDS: Anything Chris Cornell, Bush, Offspring, Nirvana, No Doubt, Garbage, Flyleaf and many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Websurfing, swimming, chatting, writing fiction, music whoring, making friends, watching movies, people watching, camping.
PERSONALITY: I'm an easy going guy. Usually quiet in large groups until I feel comfortable. If you're not a p***k I'll treat you cool. If you are a p***k I won't be one back, I'll simply ignore you.
PET PEEVES: Pricks. the ungrateful, excessively poor grammar, netspeak, racism and an other discriminatory ism.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike the things mentioned in my pet peeves. I like girls, food, alcohol, tv, the internet, pens & notebooks, and Jesus Christ.
REASON FOR JOINING: I usually fit in circles such as this where I am certain I'll find a random, diverse group of open minded people. I came for good conversation and great friends. Feel free to message me.  

The Gimps

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm
MortSanglant
Jadehh
Quote:

That's a good idea. I need to learn too because I have pretty wide hips, and I have the same problem. The pants that fit in the hip area are always too long.
Same here. Also, jackets and shirts often aren't quite wide enough in the shoulders for me. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Henneth Annun
MortSanglant
Jadehh
Quote:

Same here. Also, jackets and shirts often aren't quite wide enough in the shoulders for me. ><

The shoulders are too big, it's the chest area that needs to be bigger >.<
My shirts are always hanging loose on me, not touching my stomach at all, but alas it's the only thing that fits.  

Whisper Gently

Dance of Pales

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 am
NAME: Nick
APPEARANCE: Tall with a mini fro XD
FAV. BANDS: A7X,Korn,and Slipknot
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hanging with friends,gaia
PERSONALITY: Dark,can be nice.but mean as hell
PET PEEVES: Dont hav any
LIKES/DISLIKES: Metal,gaia,xbox 360/Pop rock,school,and PS3
REASON FOR JOINING: Mostly so i can get to know more about the gothic world and meet new ppl mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm
Name: Momo
Appearance: 5'5" (I think), black and dark brown hair, black eyes
Fav. Bands: anything rock/ alternative/ metal and stuff like that
Hobbies: reading, writing, cooking, video games, music, other stuff
Personality: usually friendly until people give me a reason not to be
Pet Peeves: huh?
Dislikes: stupid people (not school-stupid, the other one)
Reason for Joining: sounded interesting  

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 pm
Do i have to post here if this is just my new account that was added to the guild?
eh oh well
Name: Zandra
Appearance: 5'7" ,red bangs dark brown-ish red hair in the back oh and its short, darkbrown-black eyes
Fav. Bands: birthday massacre/ apoctiliptca /keril
Hobbies: reading, writing, drawng, cooking, video games, music, sewing, oh i do crew (rowing a boat like row row row your boat gently down the stream) and of course i do other stuff as well
Personality: nice, dorky, can be the worest person in the world if crossed
Pet Peeves: when people constantly lick their licks, make perverted comments, constantly say "your left handed!?!" or try to make fun of me for being "goth"
Dislikes: stupid people, preps in your face gays, people who do not just shut up
Reason for Joining: was a member on my old account and decided to rejoin XD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces