Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:24 pm
he nods you cant fear your self..take controle and use your power to your advantage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:26 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
he nods you cant fear your self..take controle and use your power to your advantage.

And anyways. This form is helpful for protecting Kenji.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:40 pm
he looks at her" i see..well even in that form. your still able to be injured and since your large ad in a wooed area it would be wise to be carefull  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:53 pm
Umm actually. For the sake of the myths. I'm weakened by silver bullettes. But in reality anything silver could kill me if used to kill me.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

The Dark Rider93 RP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:48 am
Name: Rider
Species: Human/ Vampyre/ Lycan/ Werepyre/ Demon
Descriptions of Forms: Human form is a blue eyed blond haired boy, with spikey hair.Lycan fur is pitch black, stands on two legs...glowing red eyes. Vampyre form has long claws, pale skin, blackish blue hair, Red cat-like eyes, long dark cloak. Werepyre form, not full power, Silverish fur, stands on two legs, longer fangs, long black cloak, Red cat-like eyes. Full Power Werepyre form has gold colored fur, other features same as werepyre not full form. Demon form, is like human form only eyes glow red, skin is red, and shadows surround my body.

Description of Life: Once a young boy with good ambitions, that all changed after his mother died. His father lost his mind, and had to go to a mental rehabilitation center.He tried to save his mother by accepting an offer by the devil, but the devil ended up actually killed her. Now he is called the "Son of Satan" because the devil had helped him and took him under his wing. He does despise the devil now, and if he stays anywhere for more than a day, demons come from the ground to kill him. He is kind of shy, but not very much. He is one who still does not know how to control his forms, and he does not know he knows how to use magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:51 am
Weapons: A holy sword, a bow and quiver, and a regular sword.
Items: Healing potions, food, money, and survival pack.  

The Dark Rider93 RP

The Dark Rider93 RP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 am
*sits on the grass staring at the sky*

*a tear rolls down his cheek as he remembers his mother and father, wipes off the tear*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:33 pm
she flew around in the sky har sivler ahir flowed behind her she looked down just enough to see someone sad. she flew down and landed softly her blue fairy wings disapearing. "why are you so sad?" she asked walking in front of him and sitting, a light wind blowing the cherry blossoms from the trees and her hair to the side alittle  

under_cover_angel_ice

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:28 pm
*Trying to keep from scaring the guy she moves slowly towards him in Mutation lycan form. More wolf then human she's afraid of scaring people still although she's no longer afraid of her form.*Don't worry. I'll make sure no one gets hurt here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:36 pm
He started to get a bit of a headache and open his wings and flies off.. and looks around wandering why his head was hurting all the sudden  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 pm
she suddenly felt a pain in her haed, she pulled back "i'm sorry" she said grabbing her hand her wings forming out, as she flew looking for Sho  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 pm
His mind went blank and he seemed to pass out in mid air bt he contiued to fly as if something had taken over him  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:26 pm
she finally found him and grabbed his hand. "SHO" she yelled trying to bring him back  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 pm
his eyes open and they were competely white and he swings at her as his nail were razer sharp'...HES MINE!!  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:41 pm
his nails cutting her open, he eyes became wide as she fell towards the ground her stomach cut open from one side of her body to the other "s..sho" she whispered falling head first to the ground  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff