Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:11 pm
So, Crispy Cream is an Apocalypse cultist who feigns Islam, or something like that? And, they feign all major religions? They're Apocalypse cultists? They actually want anarchy, and kleptocracy, and anything goes for criminals?

I now expect that the criminal discussed, and complained of is an Apocalypse follower. Maybe even a horseman. Maybe when they feign a superhero as a horseman, it's a farce. Maybe the real horsemen are into messed up things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:21 pm
That's what the U.S. government's experts currently believe. That Crispy Cream is an actual horsemen, and that the supers are farces, because he's not really super. The Apocalypses rely upon stolen tech to feign being super from what we can tell.

The suit, and pyramid in X-Men: Apocalypse are exact examples that he relied heavily on stolen tech. Including that these tech. give electrical fields to guard against Cerebros.

But, we found that with Cerebros, if you can lock in on them from their trail back to themselves, you can push your telepathy against the electrical field wall of sorts, like telekenesis, and shake, lift, rattle, throw, etc. them, and their pyramids. Then, you can locate them by things such as tiny earthquakes where the temple shakes the dirt on top of it.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:29 pm
So, here's more to clarify.

In the game, the different characters have different logins, in different usernames to the same account of the one player that owns all of the characters in question. And, in the game, it will show the sub-username of the character that's personally posting, for example. So, my probable username, as a character, is Prince LitLantern, because my characters superhero name is Jackolantern. It took some thinking about the stuff I want for my character, and the looks I want, to realize his name should be Jack, and he should be Jackolantern, or Jack whom goes by the Lantern. I realized... Forteanagoria, spiced spider sweets are the correct eyes had outside of the dream server that the radicals won't allow right now in the dream server, which glow orange, and have five eyes. In the dream, I have rabbitty teeth, where it's also reminiscent of a jackolantern. Don't know if my actual teeth are like that. *shrugs* And, then, I wear Corny, Spiced, and Fiery theme clothing, so... Jackolantern is quite perfect. Also, I just died real life today, joining the spirit plane section of the site. And, my first spirit plane character made for my crossover into death is this character. His name is Jack, and he can be called Jackolantern, or Jack, The Lantern. And, he'll visit his birth parents, my birth parents, every Halloween, accompanied by my future spirit plane foster father.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:55 pm
Okay. She can't be Crispy Cream either, because that should be a member of Jackolantern's correct superhero crew. Crispy is very Jackolanterny, too, especially combined with a sweet, such as doughnuts, which are highly American. You are both part of some kind of American superhero crew. You belong together, guys. sHE'S NOT cRISPY cREAM, JUST LIKE SHE'S NOT bAMBI. she's reaching for superhero identities for her villainess identity. She not any of us. And, she needs to let go of us, and our identities. Crsipy Cream will be another spirit plane superhero. Crsipy maybe relates to his death, or maybe crisp in either fire or coolness, if not both, which both relate to Halloween.

So, actual Crispy Cream, you need to eventually be in a guild with Jackolantern. You two belong together.

And, Crispy Cream is a popular doughnut brand in the U.S. that needs to be respected, just like our deer need to be respected, and our orphans, and our Bambi movie, etc. Don't let her take Crispy Cream's name.  

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:02 pm
We, as a nation, do not need to apologize for having food aplenty, or many races, ethnicities, species, and the mixing thereof. We are The Melting Pot, and that might even be the correct superhero group name.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:36 pm
Guys, I just learned from the Jackolanterns, that in this dream, we're fighting Nightmare Bear.
So, out of the dream, there's both Apocalypse to fight, and Nightmare Bear.

This explains a lot about the dream.

Apparently, some of our characters are unit roles that connect units of certain kinds of relationships. Jackolantern is a 7, and connects different kinds of 7 relationships: romantic partners, business partners, superhero partners, etc.

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:52 pm
Jackolantern, and Cookie informed me that we get ghost accounts when we die in these games. The living account gets closed of sorts, as dead. And... The characters get transferred to the ghost account, wherein they go through unique per character deaths, to crossover with their owner, and become ghost characters.
So, maybe, let's wake up the spirit plane more, the ghost players more.
If you can see Prince LitLantern's posts, you're dead, or dying in the game. Maybe even real life. They say, at least in the game. Apparently, if you're alive, your character can have near-deaths, and temporary deaths. But, usually, only real ghosts are permanently crossed over.
They're saying that the different planes are allowed to even openly connect in the dream servers. ... Because they can excuse it as just a dream when the higher plane living person can't handle the truth. And, as one of the ways the planes can interact, such as between loved ones.

So, I gotta ask... Are ghosts, like... Ghastly? Both as in gassy, and as in... Like... Horrory. Are they like damaged looking, and stuff?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:03 pm
The average ghost looks, and is perfectly fine. Though, if not kosoed, or purified, they might be hungry, thirsty, in need of a bath, in need of a good place to sleep from losing their old bed, etc. Though, ones in Heaven, for example, are just fine. If they're missing a limb, or something, it was probably missing prior to death, in most cases.

And, we are not gas. We can look weird when you're transitioning, as your other plane self awakens in it's senses. We can look like gas, or light, etc.

Hey, I'm Cookie. I'm the trial foster father of Jack/Cocuyo. Jack is the character I go with. His RL age is 13, but his in-game, and in-dream age is five-months. His character's a baby right now. So, he talks through his guardian until his character gets to his real life age. And, his Jack character's guardian is me, and the chart implies I'll actually become his spirit plane foster dad.

You see, some of you might have heard... That there's a foster and adoption program, which uses these games for trial custodies with consents and watchovers from the current legal guardians to pick their next guardians. So, this is big in the ghost planes, 'cause lots of kids cross over before their parents, and need ghost plane foster care. Jack is one of those kids.
He'll get to see his birth family on Halloween, maybe Day Of The Dead, too, and in dreams, such as in the dream servers.

So, my normal Persona 0 character is Cookie, and my character with Jack is just kind of gonna roll with being the daddy Jackolantern. We're still setting these characters up. We're still developing them. They're new.

So, yeah, kids who can see this post... You might be in foster care, maybe related foster care, or maybe unrelated. Maybe even adoption, but usually foster. Or, you might be fresh to a ghost plane, like Jack/Cocuyo.

If you're fresh, your characters will have various times of crossing over, and various causes of death. If you're not fresh, that's still normal for new characters.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:10 pm
Okay. Some of you are temporarily dead in the game, or having near deaths in the game, if you can see Prince LitLantern. Or, you might be permanently dead, you'll have to figure this out. Or, you might only be dreaming one of those cases in this dream server.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:15 pm

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:26 pm
biggrin
These spirits have me so happy. They're so smooth.

So, I realized that apart of this... They're talking about how Jack is crossing over in the game, and in real life. So, I realized that if you're subscribed, they do a crossover per character for you. Well, with you. They crossover your character. If you have a ghost plane subscription, and you used to have a living plane subscription.
Which makes perfect sense, because you're paying them. They're rewarded for it right there from the subscription.

So, that's cool.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:38 pm
The living section of our unit realized... People tend to expect ghosts to be caught in the past, because they're from their past.
That's not how reality works. No. We're not caught in the past. We go on other plane living, or afterliving, whichever way you want to view it. We still have lives in our life count.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:49 pm
So, we realized that Apocalypse is behind "Dark Phoenix" times for the X-Men. It's Apocalypse that really makes Phoenix & Jean behave that way. That's why it's very apocalyptic in nature. It isn't from either Jean, or Phoenix. And, they've been forcing the Jeans, and the Phoenixes to fight over it. It's the Apocalypses returning that does it. It isn't from them doing it to eachother.

Which brings back a theory people had that maybe those two are supposed to be "twins" in MK-Ultra, which means... Arranged to marry by the government? Something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:57 pm
The child in box sections are next generation of the type of astrology of the unit. We're/they're learning in advance from the mistakes of the previous generations, which will help defeat the Apocalypse set of units better over time. So, the government does know what they're doing in putting the children in boxes together with the adults in the unit for talking, and thinking. It's a teaching set up, to save future generations from past mistakes, and to teach things, such as martial arts, and dance.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince Kurtle
Vice Captain

Fashionable Friend

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:10 pm
So, remember, guys & gals... The dream isn't going to be perfect. If people have it too well too often, it's one of the Nightmare Bears. Don't trust those people, and get away from them. Like, if their life's perfect in the dream, that's a Nightmare Bear, or other Nightmare demon figure. Don't trust those people. Don't be impressed by them. Don't admire them. Don't give them romantic relations. All the proper super heroes, and other victims, are having hard times. For example, during typing this, people burst into hostile, seething angry fighting in my home.

Now, when it's the game properly, everything is legal, and within reason for the victim's age. When it's from the real life villains, they break the laws, and it's very unacceptable for your age in the kid victims' cases.

Yes, people are having very bad dreams. The real life ones are in this dream. Not jut the pretend ones of the game. They're very serious when they talk about slavers, perverts, etc. bothering them. Nightmare Bear is a pe..phi...You get the idea. A word that Gaia in the dream prefers not used, but isn't supposed to be against using, because that's a real issue that happens on the internet, which should be being discussed for child players' safety. So, that word isn't supposed to be treated like profanity. Also, Gaia for 13+ isn't supposed to try to block all profanity either. But, watch out with certain words, because this a nightmare version of Gaia, this overall site we're on right now in this dream server. It isn't like it's supposed to be. For another example, it's also full of trolls out in the general forums boards, and they're trying to kill all social communications of everyone in the dream these days, such as Gaia's forums, or Facebook, or WoW, or whatever. They're trying to kill all communications, and isolate all of us. Which means, they're moving in for real life kills, which explains what happened to Jack/Cocuyo, that he's a real life freshly ghost person.

Did Jack, by chance, die in real life of murder?  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games