Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:36 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora rolled her eyes at Kel's comment,"Whatever", she sighed picking up her glass of blood she began to sip on it rather bored,"You would think he would bring me some A postive and stop bring this AB negative", she sighed,"Even though they are blood capsules he should be more considerate they aren't easy to make", she looked over at Su smiling,"Oh yea I could think of a few reasons", she blushed giggling as she did,"I bet it must be rather fun on your end".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:42 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

Konren gave rose a wink before turning on his heel to greet his old friend "me? trouble... you must be mistaken" he grinned before taking a look back as his new acquittance to find arhi swiftly circling him "aye aye! not so fast...paws off girly shoo shoo!" he teased "i called Dibs first! in fact me and rosey here are just about to get started on the enrolling process " he shrugged with a smile.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:44 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero wrapped his arms around her and holds her to him."I wish i never had this power."He says softly before lightly kissing her head."You know i wouldn't do any thing to upset you and i know he is you're friend and it would be cool if he and me could be friends but hes too stuck up for that,he needs to loosen up and have fun once and a while.I don't like him but I don't want to hurt him,honestly he may kick my a** seeing as my powers are weak."He kneels down sense her head was bowed and he looks into her eyes."All i want is for you to be happy my dear."He then takes her hand and softly kisses it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm
PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

Ahri

Ahri looked over at Rose answering his question,"Oh you can say that...", she replied watching Konren's actions she chuckled slightly at his motives of stepping in and claiming up rose,"My name is Ahri by the way..", she watched konren rather curiously,"Is that so?", she asked smiling coyly,"And what are you planning on doing with him Konren?", pausing she placed a hand over her mouth and remarked,"Oh... forgive me dear..", she turned back to rose,"i forgot to ask for your name how rude of me".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

User Image

Su giggled at cal's comment as she watched kel take his leave, quickly hoping out of the tub she turned to cal once more with a mischievous smile upon her lips "not allowed to kiss and tell dear!" she said blowing her a mock kiss before swiftly taking care of her meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:55 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Eri smiled warmly at Zero he was being so sweet and sensitive that she felt her heart pounding and her cheeks blushing,"Oh...", she replied straightening up and clearing her throat she stated,"Now you know I would never let him do that", she smiled at him her eyes livening up alittle,"I can handle Leo not an issue", she tapped his nose,"Just promise you wont go killing people because of me kay?", she then turned on her heel and began to walk over to one of the trees beginning to climb it,"Besides I can handle myself to I'm a Demi-Goddess after all Zero".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:05 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora smiled at finished up her glass of blood it wasn't to long before she finally lifts herself out of the tub and she, wraps herself up in a bathrobe and towel,"I suppose its time to get ready I can't make Derrik wait all day!", she smiled briefly before skipping off to her room to prepare for the day and get ready.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm
Guenivere ORion

”Pacwick”

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

"Aw, are you guys fighting over me? That's cute..." He chuckles.
"Oh and don't sweat it, my name is Rose." He replies with a smile.
He now turns to Konren. "So about this enrollment, where do we go to get that started?"

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Maeve let out a breath of relief when they both left willingly. I would like to nap this feeling of total embarrassment off a little. Just as she closes her eye and relaxes the hairs on the back of her neck stand up instantly as she hears footsteps approaching. Great No nap for me. This day has become supper fun for me so far YAY!!. She opens her eye to the face she differently doesn't want to see. That girl. To here suprise she is not aline. What is that guy doing here for? She doesn't understand it. She started getting nervous . Why is it when I look into his eye I am reminded of childhood and innocence. Her attention is pulled back to the girl once she starts to speak. As the girls talk she sounds irritated and feels it necessary to introduce herself. What makes you think I have to know you....is what she wants to say, but for some reason she doesn't. She grits her teeth and compresses her anger. I do believe introductions are necessary. I'm.....Maeve, hi. Do you finally want to give me a break and leave this place? Before she can answer she keeps speaking. Probably not. I'm sure you feel it necessary to stick around for some insane reason. That would be my luck. She roller her eyes and takes a breath. I must have been holding that breath awhile my head is starting to hurt again. Feeling defeated and over this day already she throws up her hands is defeat. Well I'm up. She then throws her feet off the bed, tosses the blanket off, and stands up. Forget the nurses orders I need to get out of here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:26 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

Konren let out a yawn with a stretch "what do you mean? what do i plan to do with him?" konren remarked coyly " I have absolutely no plans for him, he has free will just like any one else" he cheered skipping circles around Arhi before coming to a stop to lean on her shoulder " if he wants to help me in my future endeavors thats his choice... right rose?" he said with a wink turning to arhi with a smug smile.

"oh! and about that enrollment! I'm sure he's lurking around here somewhere... will no doubt bump into him sooner or later" he said with a grin still propping him self upright upon Arhis shoulder.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:27 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Jack Frost

Kendra found her attempt at being nice just blow up in her face again finding it rather pointless in trying to make friends with someone who didn't like her she gave up,"Thats cool I guess.. so um...", she turned toward jack who seemed to be gazing up at Maeve,"You gonna take me to that head master?".

Jack found Maeve's attitude as before just turn sour at the sigh of kendra it must be the human part that is making her rather annoyed,"So..", he said looking up at her with a raised brow in a relaxed half smile,"Your names Maeve?", he then placed the clipboard back in place finally inputting,"Names Jack Frost.. by the way..", pauses resting hand on the edge of the bed frame,"Ya think you can explain to me why you hate humans?", he had a rather crinkled expression as if he wasn't sure why she seemed to pissed by their species,"Hold that thought", he turned toward Kendra,"Hey give me a second?", he smiled,"I'll only be a minute promises", he smiled.

Kendra finding it slightly irritating that jack was asking her to leave gave a shrug popped in her earbuds and then turned on her jams,"Sure whatever", she walks out listening to some loud rock music as she went leaving jack and Maeve alone.

Jack knowing she wasn't gonna go far turned back to Maeve and asked,"You gonna talk about it now?", he asked stuffing his hands in his hoodie jacket while he waited for her response with a rather patient expression.

Kendra V. Khian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:28 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles once he sees her smile and her eyes shine again and he watches her as she climbs."I told you my goddess I don't like to fight."He then puts his hand to the mark on his neck as it fades,his true feelings overpowered his fathers magic and as it faded he felt whole,he watches as Eri climbs and he joins her finding a seat beside her."You have my word,but my father may not take to kindly to losing his weapon but ill deal with that once the time comes,right now is what matters."He puts an arm around her and looks towards the sun witch seemed to be brighter then normal,he takes a deep breath."I wounder do you know how bad I wanted to tell you how i felt."He says looking at her.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:37 pm
PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

Ahri

Ahri managed to turn toward Konren smirking as she did and giving him a playful shove,"Now now you little trouble maker", She circled around him in a playful gesture,"If your talking about that perv", she rolled her eyes smiling as she did,"He sent his little slut puppy to spy on me and Maeve a few days ago.. and dont think he didnt", she grinned,"But I do believe he is useful to you and that is all that matters now isn't it?", she then turned toward rose,"You will wish to seek out the pervy demon and his pet", she told him,"And then go to the office", she turned to Konren,"I would join you boys but the perv is rather annoying in my aspects and I would like to go have some fun..", she licked lips in a playful gesture,"Certainty its a lot of work though..?".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:38 pm
*walks in the background, Looking handsome as ********!! *

Ec0h

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Eri looked over Zero and told him,"I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now..",
she sighed,"But i've also wanted to talk to Leo... Im gonna ask him if we can date this year..", she told him looking off into the woods,"Its our Senior year I may only get this one chance to be with you before...", she bowed her head,"I have to get married... and become a goddess....", she closed her eyes,"I really want talk to him soon.. but earlier with everything that happened I didnt get the chance and now i've calmed down", she smiled turning toward him,'I think I'm going to try and tell him the truth maybe he wont be able to accept it at first but if he really loves me the way he claims I think he will learn to let me go just for this year".

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games