Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxIt was yet another day at the shop for Miyu. She had ended on a slightly shy and embarrassing note with the last customers that had come. Unfortunately, if they had visited again, she hadn't been on shift when they came. They seemed like nice people even if she had made a slight fool of herself. Plus she was curious on how the animals they were taking care of were doing or if they still perhaps wanted to adopt a puppy. She hadn't wanted to ruin them getting an adorable puppy after all. Sale's didn't matter much to her but to the store it might.

So while she walked in and put on her apron, starting her shift. She would look over to the door ever so often when someone showed up, wondering if it might be someone she had met before or knew. She was shy after all and well...honestly. She didn't really have friends. Ah...I shouldn't think of such things while working. Just focus and mmm happy thoughts~ Lets see...what have I learned recently or read. With this in mind, she began pondering and going into her imagination on books she had been reading recently and at the same time, continued to first stock pet supplies.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous/flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ooc:.
--

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:14 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑨
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Another day of this rain. This was another day that his remodel had to be put on hold because of the stupid weather. He was going to be stuck in that dumb hotel for the rest of his life! With a dissatisfied growl, he pushed off his hood as he lumbered his way inside. He wasn't well acquainted with the people in the area anymore and thus didn't really have anyone to fall back on other than his sort of family Tyrese. They were only connected by the little brat that followed him around, but that was good enough to lean on. Of course, while the nosy and diabolical sort, he actually kept an unusual distance from the man. He also didn't care much about the suffering of others so that probably helped him in staying away. But, since the wolf was really the only person he knew on a deeper level than the two ladies he had met, he was thinking about getting a pet to kind of help him adjust. Plus, every stupid study said that animals were beneficial in helping the grieving process and feelings of abandonment. "Whatever..." he mumbled to himself as he looked around.

The place light up with a bombardment of sounds from animals, almost instantly giving him a headache. God, if he couldn't stand this, what about when it was just him and the thing alone? Maybe an animal was a bad idea. While he contemplated the thought, he let his feet take him around the store to look at all the animals they had up for adoption. Maybe he'd get a mutt like himself. What probably made this all worse was that he had never owned a pet before and didn't know what the hell he was doing! The basic needs on taking care of it were simple, but the rest was a foreign subject to him. Maybe he needed help on this. "Hey!" he called out to the only person he could see that looked like they worked here. "Mind giving me some help?"

The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:32 pm

xxxxMiyu was looking back on the other day events. Looking back in horror and hitting her head softly against a bag of dog food. How had she wound up giving the male her number and then got walked home as if they were dating. Friends walked each other home to though right? So it was okay. Kind of. The girl had tried her best to somewhat keep her distance from him and thus resulted in herself getting quite drenched. Although she had been startled when the thunder and lightening hit. Therefore having clinged onto him very briefly in fright before breaking away embarrassed and quite flustered. Knowing Lysanders character somewhat, she felt like he would never let her live that down. Why had this happened to her out of all people? She was too nice sometimes...and trusting...

A sneeze broke her thoughts as she shivered some. She had wound up a bit sick because she had gotten wet. It had been pouring a great amount nd the male hadn’t brought an umbrella. So what did she do? Offered to share hers. There was no way she was going to show the male where she lived. Or well that’s how it was at first. But he had somehow convinced her otherwise. She just told him to keep the umbrella and return it when he could.
She had yet to check her phone since she had been busy sniffling away, then washing her hands, and then back to cleaning up the shop and taking care of the animals. Hearing someone enter she walked from the back, not yet looking to see who it was.

“W-welcome to cats m-meachoo! Excuse m-me. Meow. How can I h-heAhlp you...” Was this really a coincidence? The male wasn’t stalking her now was he? He couldn’t have been right? There was no way he knew that she worked here was there? Had she told him? She couldn’t remember as she had passed out asleep soon after getting home.Now while speaking she had both sneezed and screamed out a bit or well a squeak in surprise and seeing who it was. Lysander...

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Sick/Surprised/Suspicious [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] This and also a cat umbrella [ Thoughts: ] Am I an idiot?..

ooc:Sorry it's a bit short o3o. Hope you had fun playing with your hubby
AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
"Well this is a pleasant surprise~" Lysander purred happily as he leaned forward to be closer to Miyuki. He had no idea that she worked here. The mindless chit chat on life had never occurred between the two yesterday. He hadn't really been interested to know so if she had told him anything, it was likely he had tuned her out. Of course, that was now changing as this would be the second time they ran into each other unexpectedly. His ruby eyes gave off a faint glow that only lasted but a moment before it died away. "You should have told me sooner that you worked here," he said as he straightened himself back up. He was a whole foot and a half taller than her, if not more! The comparison between them was acutely obvious. As a mischievous grin grew across his face, he looked around a little. There were all sorts of animals around that he could choose from, but he needed to know more if he was going to choose one to take home.

"Actually, all flirting aside, I'm thinking about getting a companion. Without my twin..." he paused at the mention of her. "I hear animals are good for your health." He was trying to avoid actually saying that he was a wreck inside. As a business man, he knew how to hold himself together very well, but there were times...No one wanted to be around him during those times. When he let all his feelings loose, the Shadow that lived in his body lashed out and danger came to those around him. His sister knew how to contain him and now that she wasn't around, there could be no one that could hold the Shadow back from taking control. In fact, he had been battling the creature earlier this morning before leaving his hotel. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he turned his body and made his way towards the dogs. "I was thinking a mutt. I don't want a puppy though, I don't want a little rat running around my house," he said, trying to describe best how he felt about young creatures be them humanoid or beast.

The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:39 pm

xxxxMiyuki's face instantly heated up, the red crawling down to her neck. He calls this pleasant?! Why is he leaning in so close?! Wait...he is still a customer at the moment...

The girl backed up a bit, tripping backwards and almost falling but managing to catch herself. But she was not backed against one of the shelves. She could have sworn his eyes glowed but it could have been the reflection of the sun shining too.
“I-I didn’t think it m-mattered w-where I w-work.”

Miyu had to tilt her head in order to look at the male. He was much taller than her. Why was it just her again here working today? Where was a co worker when they’re needed.When Lysander mentioned his twin again, Miyu bit her lip slightly as a swarm of thoughts swept in her head.
Wait flirting?! He admitted to it?! Why?! S-so he wasn't t-teasing or bullying..? T-that was real? W-wait did he actually...oh my gosh that meant he wanted...hotel..IS HE CRAZY?! N-nooooo. D-does he think I am easy?! I...never...plus I'm not pretty...ah he is probably doing so because he is sad...I read some psychology books. B-but I wouldn't want someone to do something stupid. I've had thoughts like that too. He must miss her...maybe he doesn't have friends either? At least he is taking a step in the right direction.

"A-animals do make g-good companions and are good for your health. A-actually I’ve been training a couple...to u-uhm be service dogs...for emotional and therapy and such...r-rat?!

The last part of her voice squeaked. She wondered if he was making some indication at her or something. He couldn’t possibly be could he? Maybe he was just expressing that he didn’t like small dogs or puppies? She adored them but it was hard work and he wouldn’t be the first so she could understand that.
"U-uhm f-follow me...I-i'll show you some of the bigger dogs I-i've been training..." She would then slip past him towards the back. The breeds ranged from lab mix to husky.

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Nervous/Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] This and also a cat umbrella [ Thoughts: ] W-who is this m-male?! F-flirt?..

ooc:
AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Lysander's brow peaked a little at her flustered nature. She really must be new at all the flirting he was doing. What a total shame. While he wasn't interested in all people romantically, he did feel that they deserved praise when earned. He wasn't above giving it, even if it was had for him. Complimenting and generally good feelings were weird for him to express. He was raised to show nothing and fake everything. The rich lifestyle wasn't for the feint of heart that's for sure! It took years of beatings for the ideals of his mother to finally sink in and she was the one who ended up turning him into such an uncaring, sadist. Of course, thanks to his ex-husband and a few flings here and there, he did understand the concept of romance...Or positive feelings at the very least. While she looked slightly younger than him, Lysander was open. Despite being a no-good pervert who preferred his partners around his age or older, he never failed to give the jail bait a turn; granted they were legal.

"Hmm..." he hummed as he casually followed her towards the back of the store. While the weather was preventing most outdoor activities, he noted the lack of people in the store. "Ya know...It's a little dangerous to be working all by yourself," he commented rather coyly. Sliding up behind her, placing his hands gently on her shoulders and leaning in close enough that his breath could brush against the back of her neck. "Someone might eat you up~!" he taunted in a flirtatious way. Parting his lips, he let his tongue slip past his teeth in an attempt to lick her ear, emphasizing his joke.

The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:36 pm

xxxxWhy would it be dangerous? It is a pet shop. I normally work alone...it isn’t something new. I mean I suppose he does-

Miyu jumped as she felt the male slide behind her, placing his hands on her shoulder before leaning in and speaking. His words both sent a chill through her, shivering, as well as causing an eruption of hiccups to escape. “A-are you...can’t be...can you? U-uhm.” The poor girl had gone speechless.

She practically leapt away from him when she had felt something wet on her ear, not even wanting to think of what she knew it possibly had been. A slightly startled “ah” had made its way out as well. Again. Why was this happening to her? The breath and his closeness had been bad enough.

This really wasn’t good for her faint heart. But his actions caused her to wonder if perhaps he wasn’t human. This was the second time he had mentioned eating her or something similar to that. The notion of what he could actually be implying going over her head.
It would be rude to ask if he wasn’t human and what he was right? After all, she was no stranger to the supernatural. P-pervert..I-I bet that’s just it...d-does he have to do such things though?! H-he came here to look at the dogs...n-nothing will happen...I think. He wouldn’t...would he?

Still hiccuping, her left hand had now come up and was clenching the top of her dress. She was trying to keep from shaking. Miyu was even more flustered and nervous now. It being clear as day from her reactions and expressions. Also the fact that she really had no experience in this.

In between the hiccups, she would try to re-direct the topic to the dogs once again. ”I n-normally work a-alone...a-ah. D-do you see a-any that c-catch your i-interest? Y-you would want one that p-probably isn’t too r-rambunctious...a c-calmer one perhaps...?” This time the girl would try not to turn her back completely to Lysander, making as minimum eye contact with him as she could.

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Nervous/Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] This and also a cat umbrella [ Thoughts: ] W-who is this m-male?! P-perv ..

ooc:LOL Miyu when will she learn. Lysan teasing her. ~
AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:49 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
When she practically ripped herself away from him, Lysander held up his hands innocently and chuckled. This was certainly amusing! He was starting to enjoy being around Miyuki, if not for the purpose of getting a rise out of her. Although he did wonder why she was so shy around people. Perhaps even naive. Upbringing? Horrifying encounter? The list could go on for days he was sure. Sliding his hands into his pockets to give the girl's heart a moment of peace, his ruby eyes watched her, noting her defenses skyrocketing. It was wise to be cautious around him. While he wasn't as bad as when he was younger, he was still dangerous given the thing that dwelled within him. Now that - that was certainly not for the faint of heart. He could barely handle it! He was lucky as it didn't bother him very much but it was still draining his life; slowly. Snapping back into the present when he heard Miyuki's voice, Lysander wandered away from her as she asked about something catching his eye. Brushing past her, he looked through the pens with a contemplative look.

He wanted something that wouldn't bark all the time, mostly just to alert him to important things, or to ward off dangers. An easily trainable dog would be a plus as he was new to owning an animal. His sister had once or twice in their lives but he wasn't really the animal loving sort. All of his priorities were centered elsewhere; like himself. Of course, now that he was on a kind of sabbatical from his normal job and taking it easy as the new manager of The Cut N' Stab salon, maybe it was time to branch out. The blonde stopped in front of a pen, staring at the dog inside for what seemed like a lifetime. "Hey Miyuki," he called, turning his attention only slightly to the timid girl while his eyes remained focused on the animal before him. "How's this one?" A hand slid out from his pocket to point at the one he was currently eyeballing. There was something about it that called to him as it sat there, staring at him quietly.

OOC: XD It'll click for her eventually
The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:04 am

xxxxMiyu was relieved when she saw the male back up and then put his hands in his pockets. She was still wary, but she seemed to have successfully directed his attention to the dogs. Lost in her own thoughts of what kind of dog he might be interested in, she snapped back when he spoke.

Although, still trying to stop her hiccups, Miyu's gaze turned to the male's choice. As much as she tried, she couldn't help but keep the smile from spreading across her face. Her eyes brightening.
"That one would be perfect for you! A-ah..." A pause as something suddenly dawned on the girl. Wait...I haven't trained that one all the way yet...so I would have to meet in order to finish training her. 嫌だ! Yada! Nononono. Maybe I can just give instructions? But this is for the dogs sake as well. Not just his. Well mainly for the dog. I can only imagine his response if I say I haven't finished training yet. Something like -Oh well isn't that a coincidence!~ Guess we will have to be spending more time together. Oh how I look forward to that~- Actually that doesn't really sound like him but still...he definitely would use the chance...I don't know how much I can handle. Er well he isn't all that bad...I mean maybe by doing so...he wouldn't be thinking of doing anything stupid? He is suffering. I shouldn't think ill of him for teasing me. I still can't believe flirting...and admitting. I still have no idea what is going on in his mind. But he is trying to get better by coming and getting a dog. Wait..shouldn't I ask if he has raised a dog before? I would have to give him more information on that as well. Though he has my number. Which gives him another excuse... A small sigh left Miyu's lips. What to do...then I still wonder about his words...I guess it would also give me the chance to find out if he is human? Me and my curiosity sometimes...right...

Miyuki had finally made up her mind, the pause having been longer than she intended it to be. Stuttering with cheeks warming in slight embarrassment. Hopefully she hadn't mumbled any of her thoughts out loud as she so often did.
"This dog is female and she is quiet and calm. She doesn't tend to bark a lot at all. Although she does like attention and to cuddle or be petted. U-uhm...the only problem....is...I-I haven't f-finished t-training her y-yet...s-so...a-also I-I should a-ask...w-what your experience is with d-dogs..?"Lysander had better have good hearing because the more Miyuki spoke and got closer to saying that there was a problem, the smaller her voice got until it was barely even audible by the end of her sentence.

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Nervous/Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] This and also a cat umbrella [ Thoughts: ] W-who is this m-male?! P-perv ..

ooc:
嫌だ! Yada!=I don't want to/No way

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
As he had a staring contest with this dog, he was vaguely paying attention to what was being said about it. At least it would be relatively quiet, which was what he wanted. He tended to be a very busy man and didn't need the distraction of constantly telling the thing to shut up. Lysander couldn't help but be a little surprised at the fact that this dog wasn't wigging out like the rest. Most animals didn't like him because they could sense the pure evil that dripped off of him in waves, and it was all thanks to the thing he housed within his being. Without it, he was more chaotic neutral than flat out evil. He did things for himself, in a chaotic fashion. Slowly he took the few steps needed to be right next to the gate separating them and dropped into a squatting position. Stretching out his hand, the dog lowered its head a little before getting up and walking closer to him. Sitting in front of the gate, it slowly craned its neck forward to sniff his hand before scooting even closer to let him pet her. It was like this particular dog could see more than just the evil he totted around with him.

Tuning out nearly everything else as he studied this animal, Lysander almost didn't hear her speak. Her voice was naturally quiet, or it seemed like to him but this time he wasn't actively paying attention. "Hm?" he hummed as he blinked back to reality. Twisting his body a bit to face her, a quizzical look could be seen upon his features. He hadn't heard a word. "Did you say something?" he asked with legitimate curiosity. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude or anything, he had just been entranced by this dog that he got lost in thought. It really was the only one not making a fuss about him being near, which was weird for him.

The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:10 pm

xxxxMiyu realized that she had also gotten lost in thought after rambling a bit, her eyes having travelled to the back of the male. Studying both him and his interaction with the dog. He seems to really like her. She isn't as shy with Lysander either...that is new. Normally she doesn't actually take to strangers. Actually I really liked her too...It's a bit odd how the other animals are reacting to him though. I wonder why? But I mean as long as the one he likes gets along with him. A connection is important. Here he actually seems a bit vulnerable...kind even...? I think this dog will definitely be good for him. Even if she requires more training. Oh he will need supplies for her as well. a- Startled slightly as he turned and spoke, her cheeks flushed crimson again as it appeared he hadn't heard what she had said. Also maybe noticed her stare. She really didn't want to repeat it...but she had no choice.

Swallowing and wringing her hands nervously, she spoke it again, only just a bit louder than a whisper so he would hopefully hear her. Or not. Maybe it would be better if he didn't hear her.
"U-uhm...I j-just was asking...w-what your experience is with d-dogs..? She is a s-sweet dog. J-just likes attention more a-and cuddling...b-but e-er...I-I haven't f-finished t-training her y-yet...s-so..y-yea..." Again the girl's voice trailed off. Her thumbs twiddling now too. Just what would be his reaction to that? To her, it seemed the two really clicked. The dog and him that is.

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Nervous/Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] This and also a cat umbrella [ Thoughts: ] M-making me repeat crying ..

ooc:Finally a post. Sorry it's short.
AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Listening to her stumble over her words, Lysander turned back towards the young dog. She wasn't a puppy, but she wasn't an adult either. As they continued to study each other, he finally put his hand into the pen so he could pet her. If he did decide on a dog, which at this point would probably be what happened, he wondered what he should name her. He wasn't even thinking about the fact that he knew virtually nothing about animals. Her fur was soft as it ran through his fingers. Okay! Suddenly Lysander stood and spun around to face Miyuki. "I'll take her," he spoke up just as abruptly as he had stood. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, like a friend would to another friend, he leaned in close. "I'll need your help though. I don't know a thing about training dogs," he said, his tone dripping with amusement at the idea of getting to tease her more if she helped him. He was certain he could learn on his own, but the prospect of breaking her down sounded just too good to pass up! Grinning from ear to ear, it took a moment before he turned his attention back to the pen holding the dog. He would wait until it was unlocked before buying the necessities he would need. Having no idea what he was doing, he was basically going to let the dog decide on what she wanted in ways of collar, food and toys.

OOC: Not a problem, mine's short too XP
The_Little_Rabbit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:26 pm

xxxxMiyu had slightly frozen when the male proceeded to put his arms around her shoulders. The brief happiness still there but overpowered by her concern and nervousness. She could see the amusement already practically dripping from him. There was no way out of this now. Plus that cheeky grin! He has no experience?! Why didn't he do research before coming to get a dog? This is going to be tough...I won't let the dog get ill or harmed. Not on my watch! But really...why me...it's okay. It's helping them both! This is a good chance to learn Miyu! "G-great u-uhm. I-I'll let her out and start getting the stuff..."

Lysander had no idea what he was doing. This was clear to Miyu when he just started to let the dog wonder around after she left it out. So this left the girl to start running around for the two of them and grabbing what he would need first. The stack had to be done in a couple of runs and it was the height of her each time! The poor girl was slightly out of breath. Her face just wouldn't go back to its normal pale shade anytime soon it seemed. Permanent tomato face.
"Dog food, treats, bed, bowls, brush, toothbrush, shampoo, collar, leash, carrier, cage, and toys...I-I believe this is everything you will need. Total comes t-to..s-seventy-f-five dollars." Personally, Miyu thought their store price was the best. Dogs weren't inexpensive animals after all and neither was what they needed. She half hoped he didn't ask what she all picked out. There was a lot. But if he did, she would tell him with a smile because well he was a customer currently.

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Nervous/Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] This and also a cat umbrella [ Thoughts: ] G-goodness what did I get into..

ooc biggrin id you want them to meet again for the event or another time surprised ? I forgot that event was happening now lol.
AnnoyedPanda

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games