Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Through a Blue Door (where the Freak lives out her days) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm
The Sweet Freak
She let out a light giggle. "Honey... Do you realise that you are, in fact, the guest here? Relax a spell. I can take care of myself." She sat down the empty cup on a table, and cleared her throat. "So, my love. Would the sweet lady like anything to go with her tea?"
I know, but I like to be of help. *gives a shrug and a smile* Do you have any cookies, maybe?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

"I believe that I have... Some... Uhm.." The Freak slid back into the kitchen, opening each cupboard and looking into every jar and box she could find. At last, she returned with a half-full glass jar. "Biscottis. I have some biscottis." And I really need to go to the store...  

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:10 am
The Sweet Freak
"I believe that I have... Some... Uhm.." The Freak slid back into the kitchen, opening each cupboard and looking into every jar and box she could find. At last, she returned with a half-full glass jar. "Biscottis. I have some biscottis." And I really need to go to the store...
*looks up* Oh, they look yummy. Are you sure I can have some? *fidgets* I-I mean will you have some too?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:21 pm
The Sweet Freak

"Sweets, are you in here?" Minty cautiously knocked on the blue door, "I brought hair supplies. And maple syrup. I thought maybe if it was okay I could play with your hair again?"

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:00 pm
Minty Andee

"Come in, my dear. It is open, as always~", the Freak merrily declared from inside. "I am a bit busy at the moment, but do help yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 pm
The Sweet Freak
Minty Andee

"Come in, my dear. It is open, as always~", the Freak merrily declared from inside. "I am a bit busy at the moment, but do help yourself."

"Busy with what, oh Sweetest of Freaks?" She asked, peeking in the door.

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:02 am
Minty Andee

"Oh, nothing special, really...", she replied as she peeked under a book and looked behind the curtains. "Just doing the dishes. If I can find them all first..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 pm
The Sweet Freak

"Are they hiding from you?" Minty set down the hair supplies and checked under a cushion, "Odd behavior for dishes."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:57 pm
Minty Andee

"Well, the dishes are quite wellbehaved, but the cups on the other hand..." The masked lady snuck up to potted plant and pushed it aside, revealing a dainty cup hidden behind it. "...are a bit more troublesome." She happily brought the cup to the kitchen sink, feeling somewhat victorious. "If only I could teach them to do as I say...", she sighed as she went ahead to search for the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:21 pm
The Sweet Freak

"I have a similar problem with spoons, actually." Minty applauded politely at Sweet's cup victory, "But I feel like teacups would me much more mischievous."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:38 am
Minty Andee
The Freak giggled. "Oh, they are indeed! One might only look away for a mere second, and suddenly one's tea has gone cold. Why, they do have some nerve..." She then went ahead to check behind every last book in her bookshelf. And believe it or not, she did find two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 am
The Sweet Freak

"I have personally always found mugs to be more solid." Minty checked under a throw pillow and found another cup, "They do seem to be terribly naughty things."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 am
Minty Andee

She took a moment to think about this. "But do mugs look as fancy with your pinky out?" For that is obviously the most important thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:07 am
The Sweet Freak

"I like the handless kind for maximum hand warming" Minty placed the teacup she found in the sink, giving a wary eye to the others in case they wanted to make a break for it, "Pinkies out tend to mean dropped tea. I suppose it is still elegant if you consider the aesthetic of other tea drinking cultures."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 pm
Minty Andee

"Hmmm... Perhaps I should get some of those, then. Without the handle. But would they not get slippery when you wear gloves?", she wondered.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff