Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Rayn's jaw dropped. Ian and Kuro were, escentially, disowned? It was completely off course from what he had expected. Not only that, but did they really have to ask if he would accept them? So be it, he would mess with their heads a bit.

"I have one condition that you need to understand" the human said, rather coldly, as he rose to his feet to face the two wolves. "I am human. As much as I want to be one of you, I'm not, and I don't know how to run a pack the way a wolf would....so I'm going to do it MY way. Betas, Gammas, Omegas...they're all worthless titles to me. No one is above anyone else in my pack. We're not some hiarchy that needs to have strict punishment and harsh rules to function. Anyone in my 'pack' is my family" The human man looked upon the two with harsh eyes as he emphasized that word, though it only lasted a minute before he smiled once more "But you two are already family to me, after all....of course I want you with us...if you choose to accept so"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 pm
Ian continued smiling as he saw Rayn's reaction he had figured the man would be surprised. What he had not accounted for was the condition. Both Ian and Kuro looked a bit wary of the condition they were unsure of how hard it would be to break years of instinct and pack behavior if Rayn added more to the pack. Howver both nodded in agreement, they were betas, peace keepers at heart and though they may not have the title they could uphold the rules. "we accept." Ian spoke as soon as Rayn had finished. Bray however frowned in confusion at the condition, he knew all to well that such a rule was not going to stop fights for dominance that were hard wired in their instinct. Kuro however gave the wolf boy a soft shake of the head and slight smile saying that they could if they tried. "What will you call our little pack and how do you intend to mark?" Ian questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 am
"I'm going to make a symbol, and have it branded on us..all of us. Even myself. However, my mate and I will mark each other in our own special way" Rayn looked briefly at Bray, hoping that he knew that Bray was the one he wanted as his mate, and he wasn't just saying it as if he would accept anyone. "I don't know how i'm going to have everyone marked...maybe a tattoo, or perhaps an actual metal brand. It's all a bit barbaric in my opinion, but I understand why it is necessary. Besides, i'm very protective of what is mine..I always have been" The human gave a slight smile and nodded to Ian and Kuro. His two first real friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 am
Ian and Kuro looked a bit surprised but nodded when Rayn said that he would mark each of them. It was up to the Alpha how each was marked. Bray looked the most surprised by it especially when Rayn had been so adamant about not branding people. He looked even more surprised when the man said that he would brand his mate in a special way. He didn't know what to say to the man when he looked down at him but he hoped that he was the one being spoken of. Rayn had been so sure about it from the beginning that Bray had begun to believe it was true. "Either of those ways are quite acceptable. Most Alphas brand in a way that can be removed or covered by another Alphas mark should the pack members decide to change packs or start one of their own." Ian explained carefully. He didn't want Rayn to think that anything he did decide on would be unacceptable, humans were funny like that sometimes. Ian smiled back when Rayn smiled and there was a slight up turn of Kuro's lips that looked like he might have been smiling. Bray just rested his head comfortably against Rayn's shoulder reveling in the peace of the moment.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 am
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 am
Rayn's eyes widened a bit in surprise. "Covered by another alpha's mark? Oh...I thought they were supposed to be perminant" The human laughed softly, running his fingers through his hair as he thought to himself. "To be honest, I didn't even consider that wolves could change packs, so I tried to think of something that would ba hard to remove...guess I got a bit carried away." He looked up, smiling shyly at Ian and Kuro as he did so. "I'll think of something else, in time. But for now i'm honestly not too worried about it. I still need to find a way to change first, anyway"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:31 pm
Green_Jay13

"They are permanent in a way, very few ever change packs. Its why pups are only scented until the are old enough to decide for themselves if they want to stay with their families park. A tattoo and a metal brand can always be covered or removed. If that is what you wish than you should do that." Ian spoke his voice sure. Bray's green eyes closed as he remained laying against Rayn. He was content and felt safe among those that could be/ were his pack. High up in the cave his father's pack couldn't get to him until morning. "How did you want to change?" Ian questioned. He could suggest that either he or Kuro could do it but he knew Rayn wanted Bray to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm
"I see" the human man nodded as he listened to Ian's explination. It made sense, after all, that wolves would give themselves an out clause of sorts in order to let themselves choose their own packs. He felt himself become uneasy, though, when asked how he wanted to change. "I...don't quite know, to be honest. I mean, you're aware of how I would like to be changed, but I know that won't be happening any time soon. And I am debating whether it would be better to change now, or wait until we are in a more secure area."  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 pm
Green_Jay13

"It does not happen often." Ian assured when Rayn looked hesitant at best.

"We are aware of how you want to be changed but it may be best to chose another way. We do not know how long we have until we must run again, as a human you have a lesser stamina. If we were all wolves we can outrun them fight them off even. Right now you are a liability." Kuro stated. He wasn't trying to be mean with his words to either Bray or Rayn but it needed to be said. Bray seemed to curl in further in on himself as Kuro spoke knowing what Rayn wanted. All the pressure of it made the wolf boy whimper, he knew what Rayn wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 am
A weak laugh escaped Rayn's lips when he heard Kuro's words. I all honesty, the human was being very selfish in wanting Bray to change him, but he knew that would take much longer than any of them had. "I figured it would be something like that." Closing his eyes, Rayn let out a sigh and laid his head back against the rocky wall. "So..which one of you want to bite me?" he asked, his eyes opening to show a level of severity and determination he probably didn't even know he posessed. "I'll say it again, I would rather die than force Bray to do something he doesn't want to...so..Ian..Kuro...who's it going to be?"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray looked up to Rayn as the man gave a weak laugh. "Rayn?" Bray questioned quickly when the human questioned when the man asked who would be the one to bite him. Bray felt a slight tightness in his chest at the thought of Ian or Kuro biting Rayn. Kuro and Ian nodded when Rayn opened his eyes showing the severity and determination.

"I will do it." Kuro stated before Ian could open his mouth. He knew Ian would do the same thing as he would but he would not his soft hearted mate be the cause of this if something went wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 pm
Rayn's expression softened when he looked down at Bray in his lap. The wolf boy looked...hurt, and Rayn knew he was the cause. Whether either one of them would admit it, having someone else bite Rayn was killing both of them. But it was the only chance they had. Leaning down, the human captured Rayn's lips with a soft, chaste kiss and have him a small smile. "I love you Bray" he whispered, knowing that it didn't do him any good in his current company and that Ian and Kuro could hear every word.

Looking back up, he nodded to Kuro. He assumed there was some underlying reason why he jumped at the oppertunity to bit him, but thought it rude to ask. "thank you"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 am
Green_Jay13

Bray was paying complete attention to Rayn when the man finally looked down at him. He was trying to piece something together to say to the other when he was suddenly being kissed. The kiss was soft and quick but Bray whined when it finished burying his head against Rayn's chest. "I love you too." Bray mumbled softly knowing everyone could hear him but he didn't care.

"Your welcome, it is now however up to you to decide when you want it to be done." Kuro spoke.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:36 pm
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 am
"Now would probably be best" he admitted quietly "Unless anyone has any objections." Though his attention was solely on Kuro, it was quite obvious who the human man's words were meant for. He knew nothing would come of this, but he still selfishly hoped that Bray might speak up and offer his own bite in place of his friend's. However this spark of hope was small and Rayn expected it to be extinguished.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff