Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXOnce Kasey was finished with her meal she stood up and got into the water and washed the blood off of her. Once the blood was gone she got out and grabbed her clothes and slipped them on causing the to get wet. When she was dressed she headed back to the school. On her way there she smelt Angeliques blood and snapped her head into the driection it was coming from. Chewing her lip she wondered if she should go over there but then she smelt Alexander and quickly changed her mind. Sighing she realized she had nothing to do now. Looking around she headed back to the school and went over to a tree where there was a small swing and sat down on it and pushed herself back and forth slightly. Staring at the ground she remembered what her father told her. " Kasey its your time, your mother has died and I will not mate with anyone else so it is up to you to continue our blood line." He told her. Kasey looked at her father and shook her head "No I will not." She told him causing her father to sigh "I know it is hard for you Kasey because you hate me for mating with a human." He said moving closer to Kasey as she just backed up"Its your fault people look at me like im a disgusting person bevause I had a human mother!
Kasey sighed at the memory and held her head down. "I bet if Sebastian knew he would stop trying to come after me." She thought to herself. Of course she kinda liked Sebastian but she would never admit that no one would like her after they found out she was half human. She hated that part of her it made her feel weak like right now. Shaking her head of the thoughts she continued to swing slightly as she looked up at the sky.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm

[[Hey, Wolfy. I think that Sebastian would be disgusted if he knew she was a dhampir. But, then again, he would reason that all blood, no matter what kind, tastes the same in the end. ;} ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Evoblack
[[Hey, Wolfy. I think that Sebastian would be disgusted if he knew she was a dhampir. But, then again, he would reason that all blood, no matter what kind, tastes the same in the end. ;} ]]

((Great thanks sad my character is just hated now))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 pm

[[No, Wolfy! I didn't mean it at all like that. Seriously. It's in a good way, because that would leave Sebastian even more interested in Kasey. He would be conflicted between his disgust and his attraction for her. Of course, in the end, his attraction would win.
I'm sorry. I should have said that before. My bad.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Evoblack
[[No, Wolfy! I didn't mean it at all like that. Seriously. It's in a good way, because that would leave Sebastian even more interested in Kasey. He would be conflicted between his disgust and his attraction for her. Of course, in the end, his attraction would win.

((Ok sorry I didnt mean to flip like that. I had that happen to one of my characters before and I droped out of the rp because every was being to ignore my character and stuff and when I asked y they would ignore me.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx There were sensible parts of Edan. The parts that were saying, "you just met her". Then there were the parts that were flaring jealousy. It was a horrible feeling, to be that mixed. He cleared his throat and thought maybe he could maneuver around them, get to his bike, and leave. Maybe he could skip school tomorrow. Skip out on the whole ride. But it was his first day, and he did have a date with his new friend.

There were a lot of options running through his head. He hardly noticed the noise Sebastian was making. It wasn't as loud as a normal person would be. It was pretty much like a hungry tiger, sound. It was little rustles, that eventually registered in his head. He spun around to see who it was. He was hoping it was someone he knew, and so it was.

It was the guy that he had met in Angelique's group. He was staring at Kasey, yeah that was him. He jumped a little out of surprise but then half smiled. "Oh hey man. Didn't see you there." Maybe he could ask this kid to give him directions around the gardens to get his bike. With an inhale he looked around the halls. It was really dark. "What are you doing prowling around the darkness man?" He wondered raising his eyebrow in a questioning expression.

[[OoC: Sorry that whole posting thing didn't go as planned ^^;]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Evoblack

((Ok sorry I didnt mean to flip like that. I had that happen to one of my characters before and I droped out of the rp because every was being to ignore my character and stuff and when I asked y they would ignore me.))

[[I've faced a similar dilemma to that. In the original LME, I hung around with these girls. I RPed with their group for a while; they included me. Somehow, they stopped paying attention to me. I could feel it when they began to exclude me. So, I just left the guild I was apart of with them and haven't spoken to them since.

I don't like excluding people just because it happened to me. I know how it feels and I am trying extremely hard to include every person here in the role play. I really don't want anybody to feel left out.]]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

The undeniable scent of jealousy radiated from the young man. How could emotions have scents? It was the pheromones and the hormones that the body secreted in the form of sweat and other ways. Jealousy was a musky scent, similar to that of pheromones. Sebastian's eyes went a dangerous crimson at smelling it. An emotion between anger and mating. The mortal was making his mark on Angelique. At this, Sebastian licked his lips and crept along after Edan.

Many things seemed to be going through the mortal's head. Finally, Edan seemed to be aware of Sebastian's presence as they. The vampire forced back the undeniable aspect of blood thirst and stepped towards the young man. Strong, sturdy... "There are wolves around here. I heard them and I was curious to see them," Sebastian said without missing a beat. "Have you ever seen them?"

OOC : Hm, I wonder what I should have Sebastian do? >:3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXAfter Kasey was down with her swinging she stood up and began to head inside. As the wind blew a scent ran across her nose causing her to look over into the driection. Slowly she began walking towards the scent. Walking as she followed the scent she heard talking. Stopping she looked over and saw Sebastian and the boy from before that was flirting with Angelique. Looking at Sebastian she knew he was hungry and he wanted the boy. Slowly she walked over behind Sebastian not making a sound but knew he could smell her scent the closer she got untill she was right behind him. .

OOCso short I am ashamed with myself:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Darkness was a weird thing. In legends and tales it brought out scary creatures. It was often compared to evil things. Edan tended to go towards darkness, only because in concealed a lot of what he did. He did like being seen, but not by the wrong people. If that made any sense to anyone but him. “In darkness one may be ashamed of what one does, without the shame of disgrace” Edan had read once. Sophocles was the one to say it, and he still remembered it to this day because it rang so true.

Edan had figured Sebastian for a night walker only because he seemed to like silence. Darkness invited silence, thus it was a good thinking time. There was a split second where the man seemed to hesitate before stepping forward strong. Edan subconsciously picked that up and made his posture match. It was a challenge that Edan had no intention of making. It was just his instinct he supposed. "Wolves? No. It would be cool to see one." Animals interested him, but not too much to go out looking for them, instead he wanted to go to his room and listen to his ipod, sleep, prepare for his technical first day. "But since they aren't in the school, I may not get to see them, so I shall go to my room instead."

[[OoC: I hate when things seem longer than they are when you post 'em.]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm

User Image

As he inhaled the young man's radiating jealousy, he picked up a sweet and floral scent wafting from behind him. Without turning around, Sebastian knew that it was Kasey. Lurking there and watching Edan probably as intently as he. For an instant, Sebastian's eyes glinted red before it disappeared and all was left was his dark blue eyes, almost black in the night's darkness.

His lips twitched at the edges in amusement. Sebastian tilted his head to the side to better observe the mortal. Then, the mortal decided that he would go to bed. "Pleasure running into you, Edan," Sebastian said evenly. "Maybe we shall have a class together."

One he was gone, Sebastian stood extremely still, feeling Kasey's presence radiate its utter sweetness. "You cannot deny me," Sebastian murmured softly, closing his eyes. "I know. Your scent betrays you."

OOC : I know, Hero. So true. Especially when you have a small font. So not fair.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

[[After Angelique, Alexander, Sebastian, and Kasey are done, I'm going to wrap it up and switch to the morning. That okay with everyone?

Also, I'd like to thank everyone of you in the role play for sticking with me this long. My god, I haven't had this long an RP in ages! I really appreciate it, and even more for making it really interesting. :3
I'm so excited!]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey watched at Edan left to go back to his room. Smirking she walked around Sebastian and stood infront of him. Looking up at him she placed a hand on her hip. "Oh is that so?" She said with a smile and saw him close his eyes and leaned up to his ear. "What is my scent telling you Sebastian." She whispered in his ear then smirked and moved away and began walking back to her swing not ready to go back inside just yet. Letting out a laugh as she walked to the swing she stared up at the sky grinning. Finally she made it back to her swing and sat down on it. .

OOC:*I know how you feel I hate it when that happens. And sure I dont mind Evo and No problem!*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

User Image

Her tantalizing breath brushed across his cheek. Sebastian had not been human in centuries. Thus, he had forgotten all of the senses that came with it. All he knew was to be a vampire in its entirety. So, as her scent wafted across his skin, he in no way felt lustful like a mortal boy would. The cogs in the machinery of his head were turning and turning, connecting everything together into a fitted plan.
Raven. Alexander. Angelique. Kasey. Edan. Amelia. And the male vampire and the fragile mortal girl. They all had their parts to play on his stage. Now they just had to be given the right cues.

He watched her hips sway back and forth before she settled down into a garden swing. Kasey appeared like she could be the queen of the world. Sebastian allowed his eyes to glow red. What went through his mind was a mystery. He approached her quietly and was in front of her in a snap. Gently he leaned in, not too close, but close enough to get a good whiff of her pheromones.

"Desire, Kasey," Sebastian told her, whispering back across her skin. "You play your feminine games, but I know the truth."

He reached out a hand and brushed it over her skin. Feeling very carefully.

OOC : Thanks, Wolfy. smile It does mean a lot to me that you guys have stuck with me.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

[[Guys, Hatter and I have concocted a mini plot to really get action flowing. Basically, it involves Sebastian turning Raven and twisting her mind after Alexander emotionally wounds her. Milly, Alex's old flame, goes up against her in battle. Sebastian will involve Angelique, Kasey, Amelia, Fleur, and Alastair (with the permission of their creators, of course) to incite this lovely drama.

If you don't approve, please tell me so that Hatter and I will know to fell it. I desperately don't want anybody to be left out.]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games