Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm
Nekkid Sage
Disciple of Sakura
Even accounting for Ziya's Cure Light spell on him?

((It was a joke. Drago is a level 65 NPC ... Yeah.

20 Druid, 15 Rogue, 20 Sorceror, 10 Bard.

I mean if you haven't figured it out, his whole identity is a lie.))

((Are you for!?!*(&%#)#%%#!!!! Exploitive exploitive exploitive. That's almost enough to go toe to toe with a major god. Divine ranks are vicious. Like the effect at which the god is so divine; he never misses; you just roll to see if he crits.))  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 6 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:45 am
Oy, vey. WK is at it again...
User Image"Tehila, what are you?!" she yells out as the bard wraps her arms around her, and then she feels the hum of positive energy renewing her body. "Thanks, but this is not time to be hugging for long." She winks at Tehila, steps away, and readies herself. Channeling her own positive energy, she quickly brings her left hand to her breast, restoring herself, and then takes a swing at the one soldier still caught up in the choke point.

{Going to use my Lay on Hands (swift action for self) to heal 2d6 damage, then attack with the Rapier, using Power Attack and Furious Focus on #7, who I think is the only mook still there. +10 to hit, +12 if we count as flanking, though I doubt it. I'll roll the attack roll (and confirmation roll, if the first one is an 18+) first, since I can roll all the d6s together.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6 Total: 12 (3-18)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:47 am
{Okay, so a 25/27 should have hit. The first two d6s are my Lay on Hands (6 hp healed), then it's 1d6 (rapier) +1 (magic) + 4 (STR) + 4 (PA) for damage (15 damage to mook #7).}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 am
{Since what Justice intends to do does not actually require waiting to find out the results of Cley's actions, I'm going to go ahead and post to move the game along.}

Be easier to take out the big guy if we don't have all these mooks hassling us in the meantime. And I can't leave one attacking the boss. Justice darts past Lad and Cley, trying to get to the opposite side of the guy attacking the Count. This would be so much easier if I had my arrows! she thinks as she aims her roundhouse kick.

{Juistice will attempt to get into a flanking position with the Count around #6, and then attack him. +12 to hit assuming she manages the flank; +10 if not.}  

Dallas Moonrain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:03 am
biggrin (On the dot)

Soldier 7 falls over dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:04 am
{Well, I'm thinking that a 26/28 probably hit. d6+2 damage.}  

Dallas Moonrain

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 am
{and now for the actual roll.... rolleyes }

{6 dmg}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm
Soldier 6 dies as well.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm
Hearing the approach of the enemy leader, and witnessing the deaths of the soldiers still attacking them, Ziya moved up somewhat, getting ready. He called upon the powers of the natural world, creating a deluge of water that fell on the floor in the choke-point. "Sorcerer!" He called out to Lad. "Freeze it, if you can!"

{Going to caste create water to create 10 gallons of water in the area around the choke point. Hopefully, it'll make the floor slick enough for the big guy to slip, or maybe Lad can freeze it with a ray of frost and really make it slippery.}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm
{I like that idea, but before I try it, is it possible to get a map update? I'd like to get better idea before I try to pick a space to ice up.}  

jennibert

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

Cley=Nat 20
Justice
Ziya
Lad
PFC 2: 18+1=19
Hur'Oc: 18+1=19
Leader: 10+4=14
Tehila

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 pm
((Sorry, between the girl and work things have been busy.))  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 am
"Good idea, Ziya!" calls Lad, making a point of using the other man's name. He hates being called simply "sorcerer," though at least that's a step up from people just addressing him as "half-elf." He keeps a smile on his face however--the ingenious use of spells is more interesting than the address is annoying.

Lad slips towards the wall so he can hit his target space without risking a hit on Cley and then flourishes his rapier again. Bits of ice begin to form on it before coalescing to freeze the water almost under Cley's feet.

{Thanks for the map! smile Lad moves straight up to the wall and then fires a ray of frost at the space in front of Cley. +6 to hit the square and freeze water in it. (If water does not extend that far, he'll hit the space next to her next to the wall (right next to #2), or, if that doesn't work, the next space towards his position after that. And if none of those work, tell me where the water is and I'll pick a spot from there.)}

{Seriously? A total of a 9? :eyeroll: }  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm
{Not to nit pick, but, for the record, Tehila is adjacent to Cley now, One square directly to the West. I can't deliver Cure Light Wound spells at range (yet). Just so everyone is clear.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am
((Uhm? What kind of actions would it be to snag the weapons up?))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff