Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Eavesdropping on their conversation, he made a move. Slightly, jumping onto the tree, without a sound, but he lost his balance. Making a loud crash, he cursed. One of the curses was "DAMN THIS STUPID ****** OF A BODY, WHAT KIND OF BODY IS THIS!!!!" Their was a annoying leave on his hair. Continue to curse himself, he was even more pissed that he made a huge crash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuka
User Image
Startled, as Master Aiden picked her up, and harshly threw her on the bed, and raped her. 'What did I get myself into!!!!' She kept on cursing to herself, Its all her fault. She doubted Hitoshi could catch Tarah.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:12 am
Hearing the snapping of a few branches snap Mina looks over in the direction of the crashing sound. Hearing his cursing she heads in that direction only to find Hitoshi cursing and brusing himself off. "Damn we have an easedropper" she says before sighing  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 am
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Looking up Hitoshi gave a wink. Frowning Hitoshi got up, dusted himself off, and grabbed Mina's wings in a split second giving her no time to react. "What would happen if I tore your wings off? Would you die, or live? If you were in a real life situation would you give up something precious to you or die with it?" Putting pressure into her wings. "Does it hurt?" Hitoshi said. Putting more pressure. "Tarah if you come with me, Your little winged friend won't lose her wings." Hitoshi said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah 's ears perked as she heard the easdropper. She was about to make a run for it with Mina, but he had already caught her. The Neko hissed, "Fine! I'll come! just leave her alone!" she growled. She shoved the man, and bit his hand with her tiny cat teeth, so Mina could, "Run Mina!" she cried, as

((sorry for the light god modding... sweatdrop ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Pissed that Tarah had bit him. Hitoshi quickly grabbed her tail, lifting her up, and dragging her. 'No matter I got Tarah.' Whistling a soft tune, with his other hand he ruffled his hair.

(( No problem one question what is godd-modding again? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah gasped as he garbbed her tail. She suddenly felt weak and flustered. "let go of my tail!" she whimpered, trying to struggle from his grasp but it only made her tail hurt.

((When you do something with out letting the other character react))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 am
Yelping as he grabbed her wings Mina syrugled until he started to put more pressure on her wings. Whimpering at the pain she tries to reach back "let..go" she says before he heard what Tarah had said. "let go of her you stupid b*****d" Mina says before going for a kick to his gut knocking the air out of him.)

(god-modding is basically when someone takes control of someone elses character and does something that the other person didn't let do. It's also like a bot of auto hitting where you don't let someone respond to what you said or did$  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:15 pm
(( sorry I'm nt posting I'm waiting for Luis.. But as creator of this rp.. That wasn't consider god modin in my book)  

Throughtheflutter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Pulling harder, on her tail, but lighten when she kept struggling. "You know if you keep struggling that will give me no effort in pulling off your tail clean off." Watching her struggle. Yawning deeply. He carefully kept hold of Tarah's tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:28 pm
(( No problem and thanks for the definition. ))  

polarisyn

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm
( ok.. u can call in tina whenever)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah hissed and stood still. As the master carried her off. She knew she was in deep trouble. "Put me down b***h!" she growled staring at Hitoshi. Tarah clawed at his side with annoyance.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
"You can struggle all you can I will not let go." Hitoshi said. Not feeling annoyed just muggy. Coughing a bit, he cleared his throat. Still walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Bitting her lower lip as she watched Mina took to the sky and followed from above keeping and eye on Tarah to make sure nothing would happen to her, and so she could help sooner or later. She stayed a bit behind making sure not to cast shadows on the ground. "Dang it, Dang it, Dang it" she mutters to herself as she followed.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Arriving at the destination. His house. Pulling harder on her tail, to follow, walking through the door, he turned on the lights. Dusting off his pillow, her took Tarah, and threw her into the door with the pillow. "You stay in their before I know what to do with you. Be a good girl or your tail is out." Closing the door, and locking it. Walking away he brush off his hairpiece.

(( Sorries ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces