Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth nodded and went over to Jacky and sat down.
He was so excited.
"So what do you want to do first to tick them off?"
He waited for Ritter and Savannah to come in and pulled them both down by him and Jacky.
He petted Ritter's head contently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah sat next to Jacky, taking her hand. She wanted to be touching someone tonight, just to know someone was there with her. It was going to be a difficult night. "I bet we could think of a few things..." 'Most of them would normally involve a closed door...' She quickly shook the stray thought from her head. She should never think like that in a time like this.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Jake sat down casually and smiled at them a bit shyly, though his smile was warm when he smiled at Jacky and Seth. Though he didnt know the others too well he still thought of these two as close friends. He leaned back a bit and kept his tone low and secretive. "Well it depends...big...or small?"
His eye twitched and he smiled at them again. "So how much pain are we willing to cause boys and girls?" He grinned at them but still managed to hold it as a average smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Seeing Seth sit next to her Jacky grinned, she had actually stopped doing her designs and had an idea that she sketched out on paper. She looked at him "Well, I was thinking about this."She said, showing him the page of her sketchbook that showed her setting a toilet on fire in the bathroom. She had jewelry that was made out of flint rock and all she needed was paper and some oil after that and she could get that easy. Shampoo was flammable too. "I've decided that im going to do a sort of dairy of our little adventure. Here's the first page because i've already decided this would piss them off." She chuckled, enjoying the idea before looking at Seth "Your idea's my devious little friend?"She asked, fixing a few mistakes on her drawing as she waited for him.
"I have a few idea's as well."
"Agreed. We've all been talking dear."
"As much as I hate them they have a few good ones."
"I'll listen, but I wont go very far."
She glanced at her hand seeing Savvy hold it and sent her a smile. "Think away. Let us know the idea before you do it though."She said and looked at Jake, seeing him twitch she chuckled "Well Max. If you don't kill anyone I say you can have all the fun you want without to much damage. If you go to far i'd be forced to hurt you though. Understand that."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled at Jacky. "Start off with something small from me and Ritter. Refuse our meds. Or, just go absolutely crazy and destroy this room, and our rooms.." She looked around the room. "We could pack up a few games systems before we do anything though," she whispered.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Max looked at Jacky and made a mock frown. "Alright fine...I wont hurt anyone...yet...." He chuckled darkly and nodded at her plan. "If its fuel you need I can pick the lock on the door to get you in, all we need is their attention diverted." Max was proud in his lockpicking abilities. Max was about to say something snippy to Jacky about pain when he bit his lip hard and grimiced. "Fine...we'll do this your way...pansy." He shook his head slightly. "When do you want to start Jacky? I am ready whenever any of you are." He in a way wanted her to hurt him. He did enjoy pain, more-so than even Jake did. He leisurely licked the blood off his lips and chuckled shaking his head. He did put up a fight when it came to them though. "Besides that...I could stab a few people....err no wait...I could carve on myself, been awhile since I felt the cold steel of a knife."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth shook his head.
"No hurting yourself. They won't take us to the right place. We need to get into the Padded room. They have a back door. If you get hurt they'll take you to the medical ward. We need to be in one piece. I have a feeling Doc is going to help us as much as he can.", he murmured.
Seth continued petting Ritter.
Seth looked at the picture and nodded.
"You go ahead and do that, Jacky. It sounds fun.", he laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

Jackson nodded "Exactly, we don't want to start of big just yet."She said, sitting her sketchpad in her lap and looking at the game systems. "I guess. I really like video games."She muttered, though she was usually sketching instead of playing them now since she had beaten all the ones here. She looked to Max. "I didn't say you couldn't hurt anyone but don't kill anyone."She said, shaking her head. "Really? I was just going to use shampoo but that sounds great."She said standing up and making her way over to him, holding out her hand to help him up while her other hand rested on her hip. "We can start now. The nurses are off right now, we all have our free time."She said, they knew the schedules of everyone by now. She shivered, seeing him lick the blood off of his lip. She liked blood and she liked biting, and Jake and Max both knew that. "Seth's right. We all want to get to the padded rooms. We'll be doubled up after that so don't worry about being alone."She muttered, glancing toward the door. "We still need to be quick about getting the oil, even if their on break. They won't think we can get in anyway so no one with be in the kitchen but still, be on guard." She looked at Seth "Oh it will be fun. I like to play with fire."She grinned, it was true but she wouldn't burn the place to the ground.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Max thought he saw the look but he wouldnt speak of it, out of the others he liked her better. Taking her hand he came to his feet and smiled again. "Alright, I will need something long and thin and leave the rest to me." He grinned again happy to be thinking he would get to cause chaos, and she gave him permission to hurt others just not to kill. She never said how bad however so he would use that as a loophole, that was until Jake forced himself to bite his lip again and Max changed his mind. "Fine fine...take all my fun away...at least I get to burn something." "Lets go then Jacky." He winked at her slyly and let her lead since he still didnt remember where the place was exactly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User Image

Ritter and Savannah walked inside and were pulled down by Seth. Ritter laid on Seth's lap as he petted Ritter's head. Nuzzling, Ritter growled.

"Ritter likes to play games. If someone is willing to bring Black Ritter out, I'm sure we can make plenty of damage to rooms."
Ritter needed something to get him in the mood. Sex, needles, and being controlled brought out Black Ritter. He need to get aggressive before anything could happen.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Blushing softly at his wink Jackson glanced away, she was used to Seth but new people winking at her made her blush easily. It was something she didn't like very much. Nodding she crossed her arms, thinking over if she anything he could use and grinned, opening the door toward her room. "I have idea."She said, seeing as she had a lot of jewelry in her room she could use a wire from it. Leading him to her room she opened the door and walked toward her dresser that had various jewelry holders. She wasn't a big fashion freak but she liked to make outfits for herself and would always wear an accessory. Her light was always on too, she even slept with it on since she could never find a light good enough for her to not feel like she was in the dark. Grabbing a bracelet that used wire she used her teeth to snap the bracelet and took the beads off setting them in her pocket and looking at Max, holding the wire up. "This work?"She asked, raising an eyebrow before thinking about the Firefly she had seen and opening her mouth to tell Jake but forgot that it was Max and closed it. Max wouldn't care if she saw a firefly no matter how happy it made her. She would tell Jake later, or maybe she would be locked in the padded room with him, she wasn't sure but they would doubled up in the padded rooms. The only thing she really didn't want them to do was turn the lights off, anything but that.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth smiled.
"I can get him out. I want to trash the rooms too. Take all the numbers off. All the mattresses... everything. And I need a little edge to help me get through it... So Ritter can help me. And once we get caught you'll be under control, so that will help."
He got up and pulled Ritter up too.
"Come on, love.. to the rooms. I need to pack a bit of stuff and then I'll get him out.", he whispered.
He pulled Ritter to the room and left Jacky to take Savannah.
He started packing his stuff.
He would have let Ritter use the needle but that would get him sent to the Medics...

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Maximus smiled as they stepped into her room. He was a bit confused as to why she had so many lights on though but he wasnt Jake so wouldnt ask. Instead when she handed him the wire from her bracelet he grinned broadly. "Jacky you are f***ing awsome." He twisted the wire til he felt it would be in a good shape then moving the point to his skin and making a face of pleasure as he pricked himself a bit, drawing blood. He stopped though and looked at it. "Perfect...I also needed that, been so long since I felt real pain. Not that mock up bull s*** that Jake does. Alright then, which way do we go now?" He looked at her with this grin he seemed to have plastered on his face more often now. He was eager, more than eager to get this underway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Jackson let out a laugh and shrugged "Eh, I try."She shook her head as she grinned and watched him p***k his skin, a shiver running over her back before she wiped her finger over the blood and sucked it off her finger. "I just thought i'd let you know now that I also have a blood fetish. I can't help it."She shrugged, she had a feeling Max wouldn't mind that at all. "I have a feeling Jake doesn't just hurt himself for pleasure. I didn't start off that way. I did to keep the guys up here.."She pointed to her head "Quiet."She said, walking past him and started toward the kitchen. "Now, the kitchen. If we get caught we can always say we needed a snack or make up some bullshit."She said, starting to think up excuses as the walls started to shake, making her stop and look around. She was hallucinating again and bit her lip hard, scratching at her unwounded wrist until the hallucination stopped. "Sorry. Hallucination again. I just call them Hippo's. "She shrugged, it was her code term for her hallucinations.
"Really now do you call us some weird animal?"
"Yes, I think we should be tigers."
"Or bears."
"Really are we from the wizard of Oz you freaks?"
"Nope. You guys are just voices."
She didn't think that they should be called anything else, it's just what they were and hallucination was to long to say so she just said Hippo, and for people that didn't know what she was talking about they would just think it was an inside joke or something. She liked it that way and anyone who knew her would just nod and ask what she saw or okay. It was just that easy once she told you.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter got up and followed Seth. When the got to the room, Ritter sat on the edge of the bed and played with his hair as Seth packed away some stuff.
"So how are you going to do it?"
Ritter said leading back on his elbows, crossing his legs. So curious how Seth was going to bring Black Ritter. Seth has see the three most achieving possiblities. But which would he take on?

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces