Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:48 pm
((We are keeping this alive...
I could take Eon's role... but I don't think I could do Shayne. I was planning on making an evil dragon character, even tho Eon isn't a dragon I could use him in place. Unless anyone else wants to be Eon, because I could always just create the character.
As for what to do with Shayne and the dragon fire I say we just have him be murdered by Riku and Riku dies from the explosion caused by Shayne's death. That way we get rid of both Riku and Shayne and leave Eon to someone to control and the Dragon Fire open for taking.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 pm
((So now it is me or Shadowing death going for the role of Eon. Who wants who to be the new leader of this RP? The head honcho, the big kahuna, the big cheese, the boss. Ahh whatever you want to call it, who is going to lead this RP?))  

Darastri lexex

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:05 pm
((That too I could do, but I don't have a stronge urge to want to... Besides I don't think I'm on often enough to actrally be in charge of this rp, and we really need an active leader.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 pm
(( =D Me prehaps? xD I couldn't take on another role but i'm on pretty often to take leader? ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 pm
((Same here I am on alot as well but like her I don't really want to take on any new parts))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 pm
((Sorry for not being online when I was needed to be guys.
Anyways, I don't want to see this roleplay die either. I'll keep posting if everyone else does. Eon looks like he's covered for someone taking his part, but I don't to see Shayne die for good, unless that's what Galactic wanted to happen. But if no one else wants to take Shayne's part, I will. If that's okay with all of you.
As for active leader, I could try to do that to unless someone else is strongly for him/her self being leader of the roleplay.))  

Derpzilla88

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm
((Geez, I will play the characters until I leave so that you guys can figure it out and continue the RP line. I leave Sunday afternoon.))

Shayne smiled and raised his sword, getting into a ready stance. He looked at Centaris. A chain burst into existence from the edge of the hilt of his sword. Shayne tossed his sword into the air, caught the chain and then started spinning the sword above his head. Shayne started to increase the speed of spinning the sword, soon creating wind. His sword started to glow blood red. Shayne shot his hand forward while holding the chain, making the red glow blade shoot towards a lone standing wall. Upon contact with the tip of the blade, the the wall glowed red for a moment and Shayne pulled his blade back to him, a second later the wall violently exploded. He looked at Centaris and sent his blade at him.

Riku looked at Kummar and narrowed his eyes. "Go ahead and try, it is done. All I need to do is this." Riku said, he grabbed his sword and turned the point towards him, with a quick motion, he stabbed himself through the gut. Riku yelled and retched up blood. He fell onto the seal, activating it. The ground around the seal began to turn black, the cement broke and chipped, the sky darkened to a gray color. The process was slower then it was on the Kingdom because of the lack of energy to control it. The planet was aiding in it own destruction, providing energy for the spell. "With this world, so goes your hope." Riku whispered through bloody teeth, he slowly turned to shadows and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm
"So you think." Kummar said as Riku disappeared. He hoped that Riku ended up killing himself with that spell, since Kummar was mentally kicking himself for not being able to stop Riku before the spell was finished. Kummar also didn't know how to stop the spell from destroying the earth, so the only thing he could do now was go back and help Centaris defeat Shayne.
He flew back to where he had left Shayne and Centaris and saw Shayne display his sword's power before turning it on Centaris himself. Quickly, Kummar flew full speed towards Shayne's side to ram into him from behind, and hopefully catch him off guard long enough so that Centaris could do whatever he needed to do to finish this fight.

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:09 pm
((I am an active member, I have experience in taking over control of other characters when it was asked, and I'm good at using many characters at once. I could easily take over.))

Centaris simply watched the display of the sword. "So that's it? I see, this will be fun to bend to my favor." Centaris held the cone of petals up and moved his shield out of the way. "Here it goes." Centaris pushed his hand forward sending a stream of petals over the sword. The sound of clashing blades was herd as they all took on a red glow. Centaris himself dodged the blade leaving the stream of explosive petals going towards Shayne. Unfortunately it was also heading towards Kummar.

Unther laughed thinking over the battle. "I suppose you could call it a draw. I cut him and he blew up the dragon's planet. Not much else. That and Kummar found some sort of strength." Unther paused realizing he hadn't said Kummar's name with any hate behind it. "Speaking of which, I think Eon is now in deserving of all my attention. I can call off my feud with that dragon, Kummar. He isn't worth it anymore." Unther felt the instant change from the normally warm climate to the icy air of the mountain. Just an instant transition as every thing appeared to be covered with ice for miles. Even the way they had just come.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm
"B-but Gareth!" She managed to yell before crossing her arms over her face to block the blast. Her balance was knocked off and so down she fell backwards. "Ow" Xaio looked up in anger before diving her hands into the snow to pick herself back up. "I'm tired of this!" Gathering the short sword back up, her hands made no hesitation in thrusting it outwards to face Gareth. "If you choose to betray us, then you choose to die"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:58 pm
(Well if you think about it who ever is leader needs to be able to come up with ideas and keep the Rp going so my vote is whoever thinks they can leave)

Ark looked at Unther "I see well we can't let him win again if we keep losing there wont be anywhere to save" He said. He looked around as he noticed the area around them became cold and icey. "Well atleast it means we can work better as a group if we're not fighting each other" He said. He frowned as he made the fire bigger he was a little worried about the fight. "So how close are we?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 pm
Fairheart blocks most of the blast by holding out his sword and making the blast travel two separate wind tunnels, leaving some small scratches by the passing wind. "Ah... You'll need more then a little wind to stop us!... You were alone before we met you... You would have never known you were a dragon without are help... You would also be dead without us... If I didn't know you... then how would I know that your name is Gareth Shadowheart... you have the powers of Aura, Hydrokinesis, and Aerokinesis... and your 17 years old." He said walking closer toward Gareth.  

Shadowing Death

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:20 pm
Gareth shook his head what he said conflicted with what Eon made him believe. "No...It's a lie and a trick" He said. He looked down seeming to almost come out of it until he saw Xiao readying to attack him "If you were really my friends you wouldn't be so quick to attack me" He said. He let out a roar and then made a very large aura beam and went to fire only as he looked at them he had a flash back to after he was attacked by Kummar the first time. He shook his head and the beam vanished. He then noticed the planet dieing. He quickly flew towards them and changed into his human form making an aura sphere around them to protect them from the effects of the planets destruction. He then removed it knowing they were safe for now. He then realised what he did and quickly ran off. He needed to get away he needed to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 pm
The blood on her face from the small niks and scratches seemed to begin freezing in a way but that wasn't an issue when Fairheart was still tense with debate. He tried to attack mentally using things Gareth should be reminded of. It seemed to be confusing the poor kid for he was fighting himself on what to do. He seemed so hostile...but it melted, like the cold air did once he gave them a temporary field of some sort. The blood upon her cheek was able to run only a second more before it froze as he dropped the coverage and ran. "Gareth!" Xaio tried calling after him but she wasn't sure he'd want to confront anyone else just yet. Everything had popped him back into reality. "F-F-Fairheart....It's g-getting c-c-c....." Her attempt on the word 'cold' drug on for alittle bit before she just gave in and hugged her arms closer to her side while the shaking hands hid for cover in her pockets like frightened rabbits.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers