Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Classrooms]
The Incubation Facility [Open to select few](next group p29) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:24 am
"Good." Melody smiled. She wasn't about to, and couldn't imagine a 20-foot high, air-conditioned stable for the dragon. "Any other questions?" She looked down at Alora.

Wow. Alora's eyes widened, peering at what she could see of the silver egg which was hidden by the snow. She shook her head at her mother's question, perfectly content for now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:00 pm
Next group:

Medusa

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:25 pm
Medusa clasped her mother's hand as she walked into the incubation facility, grey eyes large and wide. "Draaagon~" She cooed to herself, jaw dropping as she glanced at all the eggs, then glanced up to her smiling mother.

"We have to have patience, Medusa." Kanth shook Medusa's hand gently.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Peri glanced up as the two entered. Ah, here was his one student for this tour. The man checked his clipboard before strolling forward. "I'm Mr. Coleman and I'll be showing you your egg today. Follow me and don't touch anything." With that, the man started off, walking a ways through the room before stopping at an incubator with an egg in the center where water gently sloshed back and forth over it.

"You've been assigned a bronze dragon. Bronze dragons love water and pearls. They really like to swim. Got any questions?"

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:10 pm
"They like to swim?" Medusa LOVED to swim. She could barely contain her excitement as she clasped her hands together, pressing her fingers against the edge as she tried to lift herself up and lean forward to touch the egg.

"I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that, Medusa." Kanth scratched her cheek, sighing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:20 am
Peri smiled and nodded. "Yes, they do." He watched the girl for a moment, then found a stepladder a few feet away. "It's okay. We're not sure if touching the egg actually helps them bond to their dragon or not, but it doesn't do any harm to the eggs." He unfolded the ladder and placed it in front of the tank so the girl could climb up and reach more easily.  

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 pm
"Thank you!" Medusa cried, remembering her manners. She used the stepladder to climb up and wade into the water around the egg, wrapping her arms around it and leaning against it as she glanced up at Peri.

"... can I stay here until it hatches?" She asked, eyes wide.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:49 pm
The man chuckled. "That might be quite a while. Though you're welcome to come back as long as a tech is here. And you'll get a call whenever it does start to hatch."  

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:19 pm
"Really?!" Medusa's eyes grew large as she turned to stare back at her egg again, then shimmied down and hugged Peri before bouncing over to her mother.

"He said I could come back anytime!" She cried happily, waving to the egg. "Don't hatch until I get there, okay?" Blowing it a kiss, Medusa pulled on her mother's hand and moved towards the door, whining. "Hurryyyy, we might not get back in time!"

Kanth sighed, waving to Perilas. "Thank you for your time."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Next Group:

No one!

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:06 pm
Next group:

Kliken
Laesneniel
Reese
Drez

Please post by Monday, June 2nd.

Natalia may come on her own.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:32 pm
Kliken had asked the D-Tech that was in charge of him that day to get him to the Egg Meeting early. He was very excited, had been unable to sleep since he'd gotten the message that he was going to meet his dragon's egg. The Tech had been easy enough to convince, after all why not grant the Leech his wish given it was better then having him bouncing around under foot and constantly asking 'Can we go now? Can we go now? How about now? Now?' which it would seem got old after the first twenty minutes worth of it.

Normally he would have gone on his own but he didn't know where the place was that they kept the dragon eggs at. It wasn't one of his normal haunts nor was he able to find it. Had he been able to he might have tried to visit the eggs a lot sooner.

The Tech he was in was actually rather nice, let him hold her hand as they walked along and it almost felt as if he were walking with his parent to see the egg. He knew she wasn't his parent, never would be. After all he knew that they were working on getting him another parent something that caused him a bit of worry.

"Here we are." The Tech said, releasing Kliken's hand and the moment it was taken from him he knew that she had only let him hold it because it got them their faster. He turned to watch as she left, back to her job he was sure leaving him there alone to wait for the teacher he was supposed to meet. His name was 'Mr. Coleman' he was in charge of the dragons and Kliken was told to be on his best behavior.

If he worked with the dragons Kliken would do his best! After all if he misbehaved, even in the least the teacher might not let him have his dragon and he couldn't let that happen. His future partner was what kept him going a lot of the days when he would rather just hide in the room he stayed in at D-Corp and never come out.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

RuddyPup

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:06 pm
For once, Reese was still. Well, not entirely - he was never entirely still - for his tail coiled both with nerves and excitement as Wilbur pushed him down the corridor towards what they had been told was the room for the Egg Tour. His dragon egg; today was the day Reese would get to meet his dragon egg. He was so happy. He'd been looking forward to this day since he'd met Ala and her dragon, Jogomund...Jo-jo.

"I'm amazed you're so quiet, Young Sir," Wilbur spoke cautiously, almost in awe himself of the stillness in the young boy. Reese glanced up at Wilbur with a smile, looking forward again as he hugged his arms around himself.

"I'm ecthited," was the quiet statement, shifting on his chair. "But...thcared." It felt weird, being scared of something. It wasn't a feeling he was used to. And he didn't know why...that was perhaps what confused him most. What was there to be afraid of? It was just an egg. He looked up at Wilbur again with a little wrinkle of his nose. "What if it doethn't like me?"

"Don't worry so much," Wilbur said as he patted the boy's shoulder reassuringly. "I'm sure your dragon, when it gets here, will love you. What is there to not like about you?" Reese smiled some, but didn't feel any better despite the words.

The butler opened the door before pushing Reese inside, carefully shutting it behind the pair as they entered the Egg Tour room. Reese looked around, curious of the place. But upon noticing the other child, perked up considerably. Another kid, that always made Reese feel better.

"Hi!" Reese called out, waving his hand in the air in greeting. Yes, he definitely looked happier than when they'd first entered. He was sitting up straighter in his seat, large eyes brightly opened and a giant grin on his face. "Hi there! I'm Reethe!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:41 pm
Drez had been way to excited that he would be able to see his dragon's egg. His uncle had droped him off and would be comming by later to pick him up. Standing in the doorway taking in everything with his tougne, it had been a long time that he had been this scared and clinged to the wall as he walked in. He 'saw' that there were two others there waiting too, but was too excited/scared to see if there was anyone that he knew there.

Peeling himself off the wall and he slithered closer to the little group, as he figgled with his necklace. "Hi, I'm Drez," he offered.

naggeela

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:49 pm
Kliken had been waiting calmly and quietly... or at least that was how he appeared on the inside. He was actually rather excited on the inside, wanting to bounce up and down and cheer but he had to be careful. There were adults that didn't like such things he thought. His attention was taken off of how he should behave when he heard more people approaching. He turned to look towards the door and his bright blue eyes widened a little bit at the sight of the one there.

He looked rather neat! He had coils and such neat colored hair, it was like the color of the tree's leaves he thought to before he lifted up a hand and wave at him, "Hello, I'm Kliken." He introduced himself, pushing passed the shyness that normally tried to overwhelm him. Meeting with Damaris and Cassi had helped him in dealing with people, learning there were some that were really nice and wanted to talk.

He then turned when he heard a familiar voice, looking over at the pretty blue colored snake boy that he'd had a swimming class with, "Hello again Drez, its nice to see you again." His heart was racing a little now, he'd never talked with more then one kid his own age at once before, this was so exciting!  
[Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff