Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 pm
Serrina grabed the Hands of both girls.Smiled shortly at Jay and then went with Mina and Garnet to their room.When they arrived he said:"Here we are!These are your rooms now...Hope you like it.It isen't much but enough.That is what Jay always says.I think it is just great.If you need something just tell me!"

When the girls went ,jay walked out of the Hideout.He walked away from the swamps,to a lake.He sat down in looked into it."WHat shall i do...so less...time"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 pm
Mina smiled at the girl. "Of course," she told her.

((Eh... Two really short posts in a row... Sorry about that. Must be writer's block. Again.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm
Serrina grinned at them and huged Mina,then she ran away

Jay took a few stones and threw them into the river.He then looked up.He was able to see the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:23 pm
((Eh... I'm not very good with this kind of scene. I'm really only good at the fighting scenes. -.-))

Mina watched Serriana run off and smiled. She reminded her of the little girl that lived in the village. I may not have been able to protect her, but I will try my hardest to protect Serriana, she thought.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm
(Okey then jay have to be a foll now XDD...i was already planning this but...err)

Jay suddenly smilled.He looked around and then ran torwards the castle. "Let's see what i can do there!I will cause a bit chaos now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Garnet looked around the room. It was pretty good considering they were ina secret hideout in a swamp. It even had a window....like thing. She went over and looked out, just in time to see Jay running towards the castle. "What in heaven's name is that fool doing!?"

Annexus had left the others when they went to Mamoru's room and headed to the throne room. It was easiest for him to think there and he needed to think on the night.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:43 pm
"What?" Mina asked and looked out the window over Garnet's shoulder. "What is he thinking!? Annexus is probably back there now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka and Arisu had somehow managed to get Mamoru back to his room and onto his bed. Asuka, who's not exactly strong enough to carry Mamoru, had led Arisu to his room, since she was strong enough to carry him. "Now what?" she asked.
"I suggest we have a healer take a look at him and see if he can speed up his recovery. We don't have time to waste waiting for him to recover," Arisu said.
"I'll go get one right away!" Asuka told her. She was out the door and in town in the blink of an eye, looking for the healer's house.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 pm
Roxis had now arrived at the town he was searching for mina and the other's "Damn were the in heck are they" Roxis muttered

Rosalind was eating at the local inn of the town she had just finished her meal when she got out she then decided to take walk "hmmmm were are those guy's" Rosalind thought

Reddiel had just entered the throne room when he saw the king "Your Majesty I have what you requested" Reddiel said as he Reached into his pocket "Behold the All seeing ORB!" Reddiel yelled out as his voice echoed through the room "Now who do you wish to see!" Reddiel said as if Exaggerating.

Remmie had just got back from a Assassination mission she was walking home to the castle when she saw Asuka Running around the place "Hey Asuka Watcha doing!?" Remmie yelled out  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:04 am
Asuka practically jumped. Then she saw who it was. "I'm looking for the healer," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:36 am
Jay stood before the castle looked around and then sneeked into it.He was very carefull and when he saw a guard,he knocked the guard out stole the clothes .Now the guard was laying somewhere outside of the castle and Jay was inside,wearing the clothes.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:39 pm
Arisu felt an almost unfamiliar mind enter the castle. She instantly recognized it as the mind of the boy in the clearing where they had rescued Asuka. She stood up and walked to the door. She wanted to be sure of his motives, and he was too far away to clearly read his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:02 pm
Garnet will get mad at me...realy mad!!But..i will die anyway! He sighed as he thought that and walked through the castle I don't want to die now...i will die in...well 6 month...or earlier.But untill then i want to do one thing!To get infromations about the king!I ..no we need infromations to get an advantage!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 pm
As the boy walked closer, Arisu heard his thoughts more clearly. Hm... Get information about Lord Annexus? As if I'll ever let that happen. I should inform Lord Annexus, she thought. She step out of the room and turned in the direction of the throne room. She made sure to shut Mamoru's door so that the boy didn't see Mamoru unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:22 pm
Annexus looked up at Reddiel. "Many things Reddiel, many things. However, the only one of import right now is where the eternal eyes and the thieves guild are. Don't talk to me until you have found out."

Arshtat drifted across the grass in the field beside the castle. She was currently blind and following her instincts as to where she was supposed to go. She knew that she was heading to save a foolish young boy and that she needed his friends. That was it. Eternal eyes or king's army mattered not to her. She simply followed the visions. She paused and turned her head to the castle. So, the events have begun.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 pm
Jay walked through the castle and snuck in nearly every room to get informations,but he always failed.But he kept doing this But now!If there is a god!Let me have luck!!! he thought as he went into another room.He was surprised to see so many documents and paper and maps.He sighed Okey i get it!There is a god but he likes bad jokes! He sighed again and looked around ,now he was surprised again as he saw Mamoru the tactican, but unconscious.He walked closer to him"This would be the best time to..."He shook his head I am not a killer....I am not the King....  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games