Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
DemonLord #2 Kasanoda Ritsu:>:D The face isn't scary, right? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm having a social function at the house and I uh, want to invite Haruhi. Which host do you think I should ask for help in asking him?
  Kyouya; he's bound to find it interesting and knows it'll rile the other members.
  Mori; he was your mentor, right?
  Hunny; his cute factor will win Haruhi over! DO IT!
  Renge; she has amazing gossip knowledge on how to get to Haruhi
  anyone but Tamaki and the Twins; JUST KEEP IT SECRET.
View Results

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 am
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

Valencia ●Ⓥαℓ● Luna-Beaumont

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚

User Image

Val stood back and watched, looking down as she realized that nothing she could do would help him out at all

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:16 pm
Keida peeked out from under the table to see what was up. She began to hear something about homosexuals and something like that but simply ignored the conversation. Because of that, she accidentally bumped her head under the table. "Ow" she whispered softly.  

Sheiiphon

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Kasanoda began turning bright red when Haruhi exclaimed his actual desires aloud. "Ah, F-fujiouka-kun, I... Well, I mean..." He couldn't bring himself to reveal his true feelings aloud where everyone could witness it.

He then heard someone thump their head and rushed over. He threw the table out the window--yeah, he broke the window due to his nerves. "Are you okay??!!!" he asked loudly not even remembering that his face was very scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm
Keida just stared at him and stared at the window. Her eye twitched and said, "Wow... even I can't do that." She realized that she was ignoring him and apologized. "Sorry, and I'm fine. Just bumped my head, that's all. Nothing to worry about." Even if the face he gave to her scared her a bit, Keida doesn't want to be rude to him on her first day in the room.  

Sheiiphon

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image

Watches the red head, her eyes carefully trained to the face many said were scary, but not to her. To her is was just that, a face full of vivid emotions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 am
Kasanoda smiled a bit--not that anyone could notice that he was smiling--and sighed of relief. "Okay. I'm not allowed to have anyone injured on my watch! That's what I was taught at home, you know, unless you mean to injure someone... But uh..." He realized he was rambling on again, and... that he was going to have to pay damages for the window. Smart move, Kasanoda, he thought quietly to himself.

He walked over to Val-san and cleared his throat. "Ah... Val-san, you know... The gardening club is going to plant the annual roses, and I was wondering... if... you would... consider coming out and help me? I mean, we could... Help them, the uh.. gardening club, that is??" He had no idea how to word it.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Help plant roses?

She tilted her head a bit then nodded

I would love to help!

She smiled brightly, catching how he said it would help him, before he changed the phrase to helping the gardening club.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Wow... he's really nice... Keida smiled at him and turned to the girl named Val. "Roses are beautiful. Have you seen a black one before?"  

Sheiiphon

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm
His face brightened as soon as she accepted, but then he turned away to hide his red face that matched his red hair. "Ah, I'm so glad...! I I uh.. mean, we're so glad, that is, the gardening club..." His words began to trail off again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 pm
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Giggles softly as he turned red, moving closer to his side, she hugged his arm a bit, "When do you... I mean... they... need me?" She joked a bit on how he kept saying how he was happy, but changing it to mean the whol gardening club. ╝

((Val is trying to make her level of rping seem more serious! So... No more italics for actions!))  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm
"Plant roses? Sounds fun, Kasanoda-san. Mind if I join?" Michi chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm
Kasanoda's face was still a bit red. "Ah, well... Probably today during breaks and possibly after school would be just fine." He turned around to face Michi. "Of course! The more, the merrier..." He stopped in mid-sentence. "That's what non-scary people say, right? 'The more, the merrier?'" He was still new to saying nice and encouraging things that he had to stop to wonder about it.  

mintages

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:33 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ Val patted Kasanoda on the arm, "The more the merrier is good" she smiled and nodded, "And your not scary, so stop trying to make it sound like you are"╝

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:14 pm
*Jumps on Kasanoda's back* can yuki come too?  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:19 pm
Michi patted Kasanoda's back. "C'mon, Kasanoda-san. Don't say you're scary or anything like that. I think you're one of the coolest people I met," she grinned at him. "So let's go plant some roses, shall we?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff