Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anne Marie Carper

Loki left the king of England in a state of purple rage when he left and he got up from his throne and demanded his foreign adversaries... As for Anne's mother she stood there rather stunned and in shock as loki began to command for people to go and gather anne and get the woman food and dtink she sat there in a crumpled heap on the floor as Joan's mother came in with hot tea and cakes,"Oh If it isn't the great Marie", she said turning to set her food on a small table,"Ruth your here...?", she asked puzzled in a quiet voice,"Of course and living the dream my daughter just wed to a handsome ginger and they sailed away to Norway now with you get off your slivering knees and sit down int he presence of our great lord", she said turning to nod at loki as Marie turned to loki,"The devil..?", as ruth laughed,"Oh yea if he were the old Scat I think I wouldn't mind worshiping him then", the woman was howling with laughing as she left Marie stunned and speechless with Loki; Anne was summoned before Loki as she appeared around the corner to see her mother sitting her heart lurch and she shadowed herself in the hall she felt her head sweeping with internal emotion and conflict as she stood there in the shadows daring to step out she feel she shatter to pieces.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs at what Ruth said and he sits down on his throne."Marie as you can see the big bad Devil is hard at work enslaving those around him."He says trying his best to keep a straight face but failing badly at it and then he started laughing harder."I told you that all the girls I saved that day where still alive and well,Ladies would you mind coming in I know you are there and that encludes you Anne please come here my dear and girls do bring your mothers with you please."He adds as he stands and claps his hands and the room changes slightly by adding tables enough for every one to sit down.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls entered the room those who were there with there mothers ruth stood off to the side next to them all mary and margret were rather happy and so was there mothers, Anne finally came out and she stood near the group but her face was pale and she was sick with worry,'I thought you hated me..", she whispered, as her mother looked up in the eye,"Why are you here?", asked anne trembling slightly her mother remarked slowly,"The king of england was to behead me otherwise if I stayed I suppose I didn't have a choice in the matter", she the woman standing up and staring at anne,"I do not feel at rest or peace even here among friends I am sorry but I wish to leave", anne felt her heart clenching as she nodded slowly,"I understand mother..", she whispered feeling fear and pain creep into her heart,"I understand..", she then turned and said,"Excuse me", she walked out of the room like normal but when she hit the stairs she was running and tears were streaming down her face as she lay on her bed edge and wept; Marie looked at loki and said,"I am wrong about many things and I fear I wont be able to forgive myself.. I'm going to leave for now.. I have much to think about upon my actions..", she whispered standing up slowly,"I was a prideful woman for many years and I thought I deserved to do better than a castle attendant but Now I know that life isn't about where you were raised or born but how you make the most of it right now I just dont feel any pride goes into anything I do anymore", she looked loki in the eyes sadly,"Strike me down if you want I've already lost my husband and you took my daughter I don't want anything anymore".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:43 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at Marie."I didn't take your daughter form you I offered you to stay together yet if I recall you chose not to stay with her,you're daughter and then she spent this whole time worring about you,oh I should also inform you I saved her form the plague that seems to be going around."He says as he looks at her before he walks up to her."Stop your pitty party your a grown woman sense your pride is gone why not go aplagize to the girl you just made cry for the second time in less then two days,as for strking you down that is something I don't do instead of wishing for death why don't you spend the time you have left with the people who love you."He says as he walks past her and puts a hand on one of the girls heads."I love every one in this castle and those who live on the lands I own,sense I became the lord of these lands no one has gone hungry and no ones been harmed by the raids that took your husband form you."He adds before turning to her."You are free to leave if you want."He says before he walks out leaving her with all the other girls.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:53 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Everyone had eyes on marie something she would have loved to want in another life but now she felt more hollow and cold.. she watched him approach her the man known as her worse fear pausing she let his words sink in the day of the raid was horrible and would never leave anyone heart but she knew she had to make things right with anne before she left.. she turned without saying a word and went to the hallway she didn't know where she was going but she let her heart lead her up the stairs and into a large room with a fireplace where her weeping daughter was at her bedside she went to sit next to her pulling her close into her arm,"Ssh... sshh.. anne", she said in a soothing voice,"All will be well...", she remembered doing this on several occasions when her daughter was young and tiny,"Mother has to leave now.. I'm going somewhere far away..", she was cut off by anne choking out words,"NO I DONT WANT YOU TO GO", she wailed turning to look up at her tears streaming down her face but a brave face she put in,"I'm grown and I don't need to be told what to do anymore I dont need advice as much as I used to but I still need you.. why do you leave me? Why do you forsaken me?", Marie tried not to cry at her daughters trembling face as she knelt her head,"I am ashamed for everything I am ashamed for many things I wish to cleanse what I have done but I fear I can't do it here", she whispered as anne watched her stand up,"I will return much later but for now I want to find what I truly am in life and I haven't yet", she turned away as she said,"Goodbye my child I love you", before she left the room and then turning down the halls out the side door she left the castle all together...
Anne sat there on the floor staring at the same spot she left for several hours until she wasn't sure of the perception of time finally standing up she goes to sit in front of the fire place to warm her cold body she wasn't sure what her mother meant but she assumed it was important because she could see the apology beneath all of her words.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:05 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched the woman leave form his tower before he returns into the castle and walks up behind Anne who was in his chair by the fire place and he kneels next to her and puts a hand on her hand."Your mother will return in time but she has to find her self first just wait a little longer Anne."He says softly as he looks up at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne sighed,"I know I just wish she wouldn't have to go..", she said turning as she gazed at him leaning her head against his shoulder for comfort,"Please loki... is there anyway we can change her mind? Will she survive?", anne looked out toward the window biting her bottom lip as she wondered how her mother would make it she supposed she made it alright after the whole conclusion with the raiders... she dropped her gaze,"I have to learn to let go.. its just hard", she confessed hugging herself,"I wish It wasn't so hard...", she whispered,"Have you ever had to leave your family for a long time Loki...".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks down at her and softly puts a hand on her face and gently turns her head to look at him."Don't worry Anne you didn't think I would let her leave with out thinking ahead,one of my best scouts is following her and if any thing happenes she can call me to her so don't worry about your mother."He says before kissing her."And yes I have some times 100 years at a time and it never got easy being away form every one."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:36 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

It just dawned on Anne that he was away from his family at this very moment and she felt ashamed and knelt her head before him as if she realized her folly,"I'm sorry... you... staying here among the humans is another time.. How am I such a fool?", she said trembling slightly,"Loki forgive me", she looked up at him with big blue eyes,"I didn't realize.. til this time.. you having to stay here with us stay here with me is stopping you from being with your family", she dropped her gaze,"You should return to them soon... I would not ask you to stay with us...", she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:42 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki gives her a warm smile."My lovely Anne me being here with you and all the others you all have become part of my family so right now I am with my family and no matter how far apart my family and I are they are always with me right here."He says taping where his heart was,he then gently takes her hand in his and puts it on his chest."You reside here as well my dear."He says softly before kissing her hand.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:20 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne's gaze softened as he spoke and she took up his hands,"I am glad to hear that my love please when I die of my old age or a tragic accident don't mourn for me for centuries.. I ask that your memory of me being loving and not painful", she said bowing her head as she rest it above his heart leaning inward,"I am glad that I have you know... it if it weren't for this love I would be tragically wishing death to come upon me...", she said quietly feeling her body shift to tiredness after the days events.

[the morning after they wake I shall time skip to christmas :3]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and holds her to him."Don't worry Anne about any thing."He says softly as he softly kisses her head and plays with her hair."Why don't we head to bed early tonight my love."He says with a warm smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne turned her gaze to loki smiling,"I think thats a good idea..", she replied in a soft voice as she allowed him to carry her to bed.. Another wonderful night with the love of her life and a new sense of renewal for knowing she would always be loved by him and that her mother would find her again one day hopefully in the spring.... Weeks passed and the morning came for Christmas the day before they had a small feast for the Christmas eve an hung there stockings up to dry and to have goodies put in them a large tree was already cut and they would decorate it this morning with strings of popped corn and beads and dust it with blown snow to give it a wintered affect. Anne woke that morning to freezing air as the shivered in her bed with loki next to her," so cold.. they say in norway it is way colder how does your people handle it loki?", she asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki wakes up to her shivering and pulls her to him letting his body heat keep her worm and he smiles."Will I just think that being born in colder lands just makes it easier for them to stand it better."He says not feeling the cold all that much but he could still feel the chill of the air he then looks over at the fire place as it lights its self and he smiles."Give it a few minuts to warm the room up then we can get dressed."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne snuggled back down into the bed,"I suppose your right..", she said,'I do hope the rest of the castle is doing very well loki..", she yawned laying next to him as she dozed while her body began to warm back up as the air began to warm as well,"I am very glad its Christmas how is Christmas back in your country?", she asked sitting up and moving to her cabinet inside she found a Celtic style gown thick with furs and velvet to keep her warm wool lined she was very warm as she plaited her hair and coiled into onto her head.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff