Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

It was an earnest idea! For once Alex had good intentions, he thought a kiss would work. He'd feel good about himself if it did work. While kissing his wife, he didn't feel any different. Dang! He leaned back, his gaze downcast and sulking. So much for that. Rylee had put all her effort into it too, now they just looked silly. He wanted to think of something else, a real solution! As the deathling looked up to speak, he suddenly gave a start and fell back on his bench. That wasn't Rylee's face! In fact, it was a brunette haired, red eyed guy floating on webbed wings. Son of a- his chest hydrocarbon that sudden jump! First moving his head to see Rylee, he made sure she was okay before sitting up. Who was this guy? And why was he jumping into their conversation? Alexus blinked dumbly, his face blank before a brow perked. What was that about sex on the- no, NO! The more important part was him reading his wife's mind! Alex hoped he really was! He liked when Rylee had these ideas. He was...distracted by this, curiously looking at Rylee as the potential aspect of sex made him first the intruder. The deathling had a one-track mind . That was until something wet Rove's around his mouth- and he was kissed! Again he jumped, his face contorted in disgust as he scrubbed his lips with a fur covered arm. "Ack! Black! You wanna buy me dinner first, Casanova?! Who even taught you how to kiss?!" Because obviously this wasn't his fault, Rylee wouldn't be mad at him over it. It was an attack on his person and he was insulted!

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $926
Last Purchase: Food (-$20.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC: sorry for the wait, and the short length
oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee looked at Alexus and smiled at him a little before she blinked as a male's head suddenly appeared between them. "Alex!" She said as her husband fell backwards, looking at him to make sure he was okay before she shot a glare at the red head. "Excuse you?" She snapped at him before her eyes widened and her face turned dark red. H-How the hell did he know she was thinking that! "N-No I'm not!" she exclaimed, her teal glaze flickered over to her husband before her eyes widened and the teal haired woman's hands clenched into a tight fist as the man kissed her husband. He kissed her husband! That son of a b***h! "What the hell!" She yelled at the man, but before she could even think about hitting the male, he was out of reaching distance.

She angrily glared at the red head before her glare shot over to her husband for a quick second, not that she meant to glare at him since it wasn't his fault, before she looked at the man again. Why wasn't he soaked with water right now! Why weren't her powers working! Clenching her fists more, her nails dug into the palms of her hands a little bit. Agh! That didn't matter! She was so angry, her hands were trembling a little. If she got her hands on that guy... The teal haired woman finally unclenched her fists, realizing she had cut herself a little with her nails before she possessively held onto Alexus. She normally wasn't this aggressive, but this a*****e just outright kissed her husband! Rylee would not tolerate something like that! Rylee didn't think she'd ever been this angry before! Even though her hands weren't clenched into fists anymore, she was still trembling with anger a little bit.

While it may have been a slight over reaction on Rylee's part, but at the moment, she didn't care.

O.O.C It's okay and xD Rylee is one angry beauty. Lol

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:25 am
whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Mischeivous~

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

"I don't think I have to~. Human food isn't exactly my type, you see~." Swallowing the last pickle slice, Yalo lifted his eyes to gander down at the little flustered lady now clinging to her... What was that? Husband? Ah! That could explain the exclaimed response. "Oh-ho-ho yes you were, little kitten~." His lips curved up into a cat-like smile. "Besides, what are you going to do? Seems like you're out of water, honey. None to move and you most certainly don't have your little... Power anymore~." He brought his hand up to his mouth in a thoughtful look before tossing it towards her, fingers extended. "Though I can't say I still wouldn't enjoy your hands on me..~" That last sentence was more of an unnecessary purr than anything else. But hey! He was working his charm among the human crowd! Maybe he was a little rusty, but why else was he trying his tricks out on... These people? How else would he word it? Er... Them. Speaking of, where were Hecate and Sero? Had they abandoned the idea and fallen to other parts of the island? With a small sigh and the wave of his hand, he dipped down to quickly peck the teal headed woman on the head, "poofing" back up into the air again.

"Would you like me to even it out, kitty cat? Would a kiss from a hell demon do you good as well?" He teased, the flicker of a smile on his lips. He hadn't meant to give away what he was at the time, but at this point, why not? It's not like anyone was looking for... Scratch that. Don't think about it. He couldn't keep track of everyone at once - so who knew what powers they all held right now! As for the two of them... Well, a bookworm and a human dog sure did go together. Cheesy, but went good together. How did that go again? Tale as old as time... Something, something, something.

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:49 am
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Out of the corner of his eye, Finn noticed a green light flashing from somewhere and looked in the direction only to see a blonde running off as if something embarrassing had happened. The brunette blinked curiously before his attention was caught by the...Finn laughed openly at Gin's costume. Was he supposed to be Zorro?! "Dude! I thought you had to be Hispanic in order to represent him properly!" he heckled cheerfully. Thank god he had on a ridiculous costume, otherwise Finn would have stayed in a bad mood all throughout the party. Although, he was missing Bree like no one's business! Why hadn't she called him yet? He'd readily go pick her up without even a fight! She should be having a good time with him, forgetting about her horrifying accident.

Calming down enough to speak, he waved his hand dismissively, "Oh yeah, I did. It's...uh...weird, but good I guess." While he was easily acting like nothing was bothering him, actually everything was. He wasn't trying to fight with Bree at the hospital, but geeze! She shouldn't have lost her head like that. While she couldn't have known Lillian would do what she did, she still should have been careful and assumed she wasn't just some random girl. "Oh! Dude, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your text, but I've been at the hospital with Bree all day. Parenting stuff," he added as he grabbed his cup of alcohol and took a few sips.

whiters4
Sashiki Hane

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

Seth sighed at the blond's response and parted his lips in attempt to speak. However, he remained silent and thought about his words carefully. No point ruining the mood between them, right? It's not like he's a bad guy anyway, just slightly irritating at times. "You're wondering what we did on the Ferris Wheel, aren't you. Don't worry, I didn't go any further neither am I planning to anytime soon. She's far too precious." he answered and his expression softened, which seemed rather genuine. Blinking a couple of times in surprise at how the blond doesn't seem as resentful, he remained silent and nodded before standing up. He's in no shape for another ride, so he suppose carnival games would be alright. "I don't mind as long as we're not going on a merry go round. Hey, blondie, up for a bet?" he asked, pointing towards one of the carnival games. Throwing darts, tossing rings, strength wise games. They all seem the same, but to kill time while they wait for their fellow companions, why the hell not?

The fox on the other hand froze when Rina pointes towards The Enterprise. Hot damned. Her eyes lit up almost instantly and nodded her head as hard as she could. She's absolutely pumped for that ride but first, she'll be getting on the roller coaster, of course. "So fast!" she squaled when the ride started. She held Rina's hand and lifted it up, both of her hands high above in the aor when they came rushing down the tracks. She screamed and laughed. Oh dear, that felt great and soon after the ride ended, she tugged on Rina's arm and pulled her towards the next ride. "It's fun. I've always hated these kinds of places but it's fun!" she spoke enthusiastically, a small smile plastered on her face as she looked at Rina. Enya definitely reassembled Seth slightly. Both being an introvert and rather quiet. "Do you think they'll get along? Jason and Isaac?" for some strange reason, Enya addresses Seth by his middle name, 'Isaac'. A small habit of hers, she suppose.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:14 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin frowned a little bit at Finn's laughter but soon lightened up and chuckled along as well, glad that it was fairly easy to cheer up the man from his funk he was obviously in. Hearing that they were at the hospital again however made Gin slightly nervous, but there is always reasons to be at the hospital when someones pregnant right? Going on to the text he waved it away with a smile. "Oh don't worry about that, if you were busy you were busy, though I'm surprised Bree isn't here with you, is she feeling a little ill tonight?" Gin asked, wondering it truly as a friend not meaning to pry into anything, but was honestly curious about why the young woman wasn't hanging onto his arm like she usually was when they went out. It was honestly a very rare occurrence to see them not together if he was not at work or going to meet her. Gin looked over at Dia, giving her a look saying, go ahead and ask anything I failed to mention, knowing she would have some question of her own.

Lady Illusia

whiters4

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Hoi! It wasn't often Rylee was that angry! Look at her tremble! The deathling blinked at her several times, grunting quietly when she clung advently onto him. That glare really scared him, maybe he should have been more careful about what he said. But now, now she was just determined and trying to kill the other male with the daggers she was glaring. Alex was silent for fear of being glared at again, wiping his fingers under his eye. He frowned when the...guy taunted his wife, bringing the female closer and scowling. "She already has her hands full, thank you. Her lips too." While he was well deserving of being cheated on, he wasn't going to let it happen. Rylee was faithful all on her own, Alex was just making sure the...did he say hell demon? Well, the guy could still back off. He wasn't at all good at sharing. Especially Rylee. Besides, Yalo sucked with that last kiss. He and Rylee were quite happy the way they were. "Rylee, w-...we're you not able to use your powers?" The other guy just kept saying things he didn't understand, he felt nervous deep down. "Oi! Who are you anyway? You have a lot of nerve." This was far too invasive, this whole night was freaky. While he didn't think they were in danger just yet, he was wary nonetheless.

OOC: sorry for the wait, and the short length
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

"N-No I was not!" She snapped at the male, her blush darkening a little bit as she glared daggers at the male. She then blinked a little at what the male said before her gaze flickered over to her husband, her look softening a little as Alexus defended her. The teal haired woman moved a bit closer to him before she shook her head. "No... I can't." She said softly before she gave a quick glare at the demon. As if she would even lay a finger on him other than to beat him into a bloody pulp. "Don't put your disgusting mouth on me!" She growled at the male, trying to swipe at him, but he moved away before her fingers could touch him. She then glared at him and made a disgusted face. "No way in hell." She growled at him before she looking over at Alexus, hugging him a bit closer, she then glared over at Yalo again as she waited to see what the jerk had to say.

O.O.C Sorry this reply was a little short.

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:16 pm
whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Mischeivous~

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

Ah, well. At this rate, he'd never remember the rhyme that went with the Disney movie. Too many women in hell fantasized of a angelic man rescuing them from the depths of the fire. Something preposterous that only left Yalo with loooots of sex on his hand when the crying females would come to the realization that it would never happen. Hnhn. Easy as 1, 2, 3. "When you spend a lot of time doing nothing but floating about the abyss of flames, you learn not a lot of things bother you. There is no fear where I'm from." He paused, eyes once again fluttering over Alexus. Oh? Well, that was rather interesting. "At least... Not like the fear that you have over your wife." A slow smirk began. "If you deserve it so much, how are you sure she hasn't already done it?" Teasingly, he looked thoughtfully at Rylee, narrowing his eyes as if to play his little "trick". In reality, he was doing nothing but making sure his "seed of doubt" might stick once he was gone. "Excuse me, twice." He turned over in the air, now laying on an invisible force that held him up a few feet above them. "There may just be some truth behind that paranoia you have in your mind right now. Possibly~." Of course, he hadn't read anything. It only took one little mishap of the human mind for him to work his ways.

Now that was cause for a demonic smile! "No way in hell, huh? We'll see about that."

And poof! He was gone in the snap of a finger, leaving behind nothing but a small cloud of red mist.

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Well what did he care about that? His grandfather delivered souls to hell everyday, it wasn't as if Alex was surprised. The prior deathling, now a beast, slumped his shoulders in exasperation. Was this the goal the demon had in mind? Taunt them with sex and read their dirty thoughts? His perversion was his own problem! Alex had enough trouble with his own. An issue which was quickly brought to his attention, his body stiffening at first. W-Well of course she didn't do it! It was irrefutable, Rylee was a good person even if her husband was not. His gaze narrowed and he hissed, "Oh what do you know?! ******** off!" Twice? Never! Alex would have known! This demon hardly knew what he was talking about! Still stiff, he stared at the empty air. He wasn't a fool...Rylee wasn't that kind of person. Slowly, he looked at his wife. "I guess even a tiny island has psychos, I hope we aren't neighbors with that guy." Pursing his lips, he looked away again and began dusting off his clothes...allowing Rylee to let him go first.

OOC
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at the demon and rolled her eyes a little bit at the demon, not believing a word he said, everyone experiences fear, even if one would not admit it. The teal haired woman then blinked at what the demon said next. Fear? Of her? What did he mean? At his next words, her eyebrows then creased together a little bit. "I haven't already done what?" She said in a demanding voice before she looked over at Alexus. What were they talking about!? "What is going on!" She said in a huff before her glare once again returned and was directed at the demon. What paranoia? She was beginning to feel even more upset that she had no clue what they were talking about. The teal haired woman shot one more glare at the demon before he disappeared. Her attention was then turned towards her husband again, forcing a small smile that was obviously half-hearted. "Yeah.." She said before she slowly released Alexus from her grasp before sighing softly as she looked at the dried blood and slightly scabbed over cuts on her palms from clenching her fists. "I'll be back in a second..." She said, she was obviously still angry and a bit upset over what had just happened. Way to have what was supposed to be a romantic night completely ruined! She wasn't even sure she would even be in the mood to give Alexus that 'surprise' she had been planning on giving him when they got home. And she had spent a pretty large amount of money buying that lingerie! She could always surprise him another day though, or maybe her mood would get better by the time they went home... that was... if they didn't bump into that demon again. Getting a wet napkin from the person at the food stand, the young woman then returned to where her husband was sitting and gently wiped the dried blood off of her hands.

O.O.C -

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

It felt like Lillian had been pulling at the grass for hours! After having tossed her last cup of alcohol, she had continued to make short work of trimming the grass in the area around her. Her vision was just a little too blurry for her to have gotten up right away and thus kept herself seated until she was good enough to stand. The warm embrace of inebriation felt nice. Is this what normal humans felt like when they drank? Her body processes alcohol differently then people do. Yeah, she gets drunk, obviously, but it takes longer and it never felt like this. In fact, normally it felt like getting slammed by a wrestler. This, however, felt nice.

Sighing to herself, she got to her feet, holding onto a nearby tree as her world started to spin. Once the moment had passed, she let go and meandered her way through the festival. It was boring to come to something like this by yourself, but what was she supposed to do? It's not like she could ask Ty to come with her. She asked her brother, but he wasn't here yet and she wasn't even sure if he would actually show up. And her daughter was with Ty. It should have been her, Sela and Ty here together; as a family. The former demon sighed heavily as she felt a heart shattering depression settle over her. Although her eyes wandered around at all the lights and music, she was hating herself on the inside. Everything about her was twisted and disgusting. How could she even have conceived the idea of her and Ty making a life for themselves? She was a manifestation of everything wrong with the world. She felt her feathers droop slightly against her back. Even they felt as depressed as she did.

Quote:

User Image

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

✁ OOC: Ah, so late. I am so late with these posts. ✁ With: Each other ✁ Outfits: Costumes ✁ Cash: $990 & $1000

Halloween, it was such a festive night! The décor and free candy were just perks. The real icing on the cake was the fact that April had a legitimate reason to cosplay-- er, dress up. In fact, the girl was so excited she didn't even mind the fact that she was going to the fair accompanied by a complete stranger. "Hey, April!" the teen was drawn from her thoughts by the call of a voice-- one that was becoming more familiar as their conversation continued-- and found herself staring up into the face of Hal Jordan-- Antonio. She shifted herself, her cape fluttering in the light breeze that blew past them, only to reach a hand out towards the railing of the boat as the ground lurched beneath her. "We're here." stifling a grimace, she instead chose to wait until her stomach had settled before she dared to open her mouth to respond. "I can see that." given her character, the sarcasm laced sentence seemed almost fitting coming from her mouth. April struggled to hide the smile that lifted her lips, extending her hand to clasp Antonio's outstretched one. "Thank you." she murmured her gratitude as she stepped off the boat, placing her feet firmly onto the solid ground below.

Antonio, who hadn't been the least bit affected by April's sharp tone, simply grinned; holding onto the girl's hand even after she'd safely been transported from the boat to the ground. But, only so that he could drag her along: like a child eager to get to the fair. It was a fairly accurate comparison, considering that the, supposed, 'older' male was practically vibrating in his excitement. What wasn't there to love? He already loved coming to the Beach-A-Palooza, slapping a theme onto it only enhanced it! Not to mention he'd managed to meet someone, and convince them to let him tag along. Eventually, Antonio allowed April's grasp to slip from his own and used his free hand to adjust his mask. The two walked down the trail towards the carnival, guided by the bright lights that shined through the trees and the sounds of people up ahead. It was only when the sounds, background music included, reached its crescendo did the two arrive.

"C'mon!" once more did his hand find hers, and April find herself biting back a yelp as she was pulled. "Alright, alright." her grip on her 'spellbook' tightening, she couldn't help but to laugh at the other's obvious excitement. It was infectious-- or perhaps those were her own endorphin levels piquing. At this point, she was in danger of following him in his vacuous amble throughout the many booths and rides they passed. "H-hey, slow down!" she shouted, but to no avail. Antonio was on a mission, and it ended at a funnel cake stand: the king of all deep fried desserts. "Sorry! I was hungry." the male claimed, swiveling around to beam down at her. "Do you want one? It's my treat."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:47 am
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia opened her gifts from Gin while she let him talk to Finn, her eyes growing a little wonder before she adorned the earrings a and matching necklace. She never knew how to feel about his 'just because' gifts, she felt uncomfortable when he gave her unconditional, unyielding affection and love all the time. She didn't feel smothered, just...inadequate. She turned away from the two guys, wiping her eyes for a moment and composing herself. Now if only she could show her emotions in the same way, she just wished he'd pull back a little first; just a little. She showed how she felt about him in such a different way than he did, she wasn't sure he even recognized how she felt. The woman placed a hand over her nauseated stomach. She'd grow old one day and would be gone...What would Gin do then? Her years were like the blink of an eye for him, would he shrug off her existence and move on to the next phase of his life?

She twisted the charm in one hand, looking over her shoulder at Gin as he asked about Bree. Dia liked the happy go lucky female, they got along with each other like siblings; except, Dia was more like the younger than the older. She thought Bree would go out of her way to be here. She smiled weakly and shrugged, "The pregnancy is going well, I hope. Bree has such a small frame, I feel she'll be on bed rest at least for the last month before the baby is born." So many changes happened in the body during pregnancy, aches and pains. Bree would tuff through for sure, but she would need to be careful.

User Image
Wiz Biz/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Engaged
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

Sashiki Hane

fireshadow0908"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:47 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan crossed his arms as he looked around at the different stands they had. His eyes noticed the 'Bob For Apples' first. He tilted his head slightly with his mouth in a thin line in thought. The young man remembered playing that game when he was a kid. They went to carnivals, and other events that held that particular game, although he personally wasn't ever good at it. It was his two sister's that were good at it, which caused him to beg them for help in figuring it out. Unfortunately, he never could understand the trick though. It didn't help that you needed to get three points to get a ticket. Nate's eyes looked at both the 'Pop The Pumpkin' and 'Wack-A-Cat'. He hummed in thought wondering which he would be better at. The Wack-A-Cat was pretty easy to do. It only took quick reflexes, which he personally had because of the martial arts he learned for self-defense. He may be a bit rusty though. The final one was the balloon one. Nathan figured he had to have decent aim. It generally had to do with how you threw a dart anyways, plus he did play sports back in high school. It would make sense that he'd have to have some sort of aim. The young man's eyes looked at where the grey eyed girl was pointing at. "Well why don't we try both of them? If I attempt to help you by trying to pop a balloon myself I'll give it to you, since you say your aim isn't too good. I'll play it for the challenge, since there tends to be tricks to these kind of games. I know there's one when it comes to pop a balloon. As for the Whack-A-Black-Cat, you only need to get three points to win a ticket, so hey free ride to go with it right? It should be easy enough to do if you have a keen eye, and decent reflexes." Nathan commented stating his opinion with a small shrug. "What do you think?" Nate asked as he put his hands behind his head, while looking at Sarah with his blue eyes.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Concerned tab Company;; Sarah tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games