Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Through a Blue Door (where the Freak lives out her days) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:31 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

She smiles gently, glad to meet someone who likes the rain as well. "But the storm, my love, is but the clouds shouting aloud. It is the wind racing itself, the rain skipping off the ground and the lightning reaching down across to embrace the sky to embrace the Earth. A wild display where Mother Earth comes truly alive. And it is in the calm after the chaos where we can finally see just how strong she is, as she recovers, bit by bit, as if it were no problem at all to her. Alike a passionate dance that ends with a graceful bow." She began to space out a bit, gazing out the window as she spoke.

Charming Anon

"It is too late, dear wind, for that." She calmly replied. Then she leaned closer and whispered so softly. "I do believe that you are already in one."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 am
The Sweet Freak
She smiles gently, glad to meet someone who likes the rain as well. "But the storm, my love, is but the clouds shouting aloud. It is the wind racing itself, the rain skipping off the ground and the lightning reaching down across to embrace the sky to embrace the Earth. A wild display where Mother Earth comes truly alive. And it is in the calm after the chaos where we can finally see just how strong she is, as she recovers, bit by bit, as if it were no problem at all to her. Alike a passionate dance that ends with a graceful bow." She began to space out a bit, gazing out the window as she spoke.
*listens quietly just smiling at the beautiful way it was described* Sometimes deep moving passion can be a bit scary though. The thunder gets so loud . . . *she unconsciously rubbed at her ears as she mentioned the thunder* I-it can give me a bit of a headache. Other times, I don't mind all the grandeur of a storm, as if the sky and earth are letting your feelings out on a grand scale. *looks down at her tea then takes a sip*  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:06 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

"My, that is a shame... I remember, when I was young, I used to believe that a lion roaring sounded just like the thunder, for I had never heard one. So every time thunderstorm, I would run up to the window to see if one might be walking by. Quite silly, I suppose..." She sips her own tea, or at least tries to. But she somehow fails to notice that the cup is sitting empty in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:18 am
The Sweet Freak
"My, that is a shame... I remember, when I was young, I used to believe that a lion roaring sounded just like the thunder, for I had never heard one. So every time thunderstorm, I would run up to the window to see if one might be walking by. Quite silly, I suppose..." She sips her own tea, or at least tries to. But she somehow fails to notice that the cup is sitting empty in her hands.
*giggles and looks over at Sweets* A lion is far scary enough without having a roar to match the thunder. Though the roar they have is no less deserving of respect. *gently taps Sweets shoulder* Would you like more tea?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:31 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

"Hm?" She looks up at Gypsy. "Oh, thank you but I still haven-" She then noticed the vacancy within her cup, squinting her eyes at it. Blasted cup, have you done it again? How long have you been empty this time, then? You truly must stop emberassing me in front of my guests like this. Really, not a very kind thing to do... Make no mistake, that she would most certainly have spoken to the cup aloud, had she been alone at that moment. Clearing her throat rather awkwardly, she decided to pretend as if she knew all along. "I believe I have had enough, for now." And next time, I am picking another cup. You have had your chances, old friend, but this was simply one misdeed too many. She thought in silence, whilst glaring at the empty cup, which somehow appeared to be mocking her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 am
The Sweet Freak
"Hm?" She looks up at Gypsy. "Oh, thank you but I still haven-" She then noticed the vacancy within her cup, squinting her eyes at it. Blasted cup, have you done it again? How long have you been empty this time, then? You truly must stop emberassing me in front of my guests like this. Really, not a very kind thing to do... Make no mistake, that she would most certainly have spoken to the cup aloud, had she been alone at that moment. Clearing her throat rather awkwardly, she decided to pretend as if she knew all along. "I believe I have had enough, for now." And next time, I am picking another cup. You have had your chances, old friend, but this was simply one misdeed too many. She thought in silence, whilst glaring at the empty cup, which somehow appeared to be mocking her.
*tilts her head a bit of concern on her face, but she straightens and smiles* Oh, but I though you could never have too much tea. It would be no trouble to get you more.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:51 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

"Yes I... Used to think so, too..." She mumbled, giving the cup a glare that seemed to scream out 'I am watching you, pal!' "It is fine though, really. I am sure I still have some around, somewhere, either way." The room, and her entire home, was indeed filled with cups and trays of all shapes and sizes, and quite a few of them appeared to have never been finished. She liked those cups more than the one she was holding at the time. Though neglected, at least they came with a more pleasant surprise. Unless spilled, of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:09 am
The Sweet Freak
"Yes I... Used to think so, too..." She mumbled, giving the cup a glare that seemed to scream out 'I am watching you, pal!' "It is fine though, really. I am sure I still have some around, somewhere, either way." The room, and her entire home, was indeed filled with cups and trays of all shapes and sizes, and quite a few of them appeared to have never been finished. She liked those cups more than the one she was holding at the time. Though neglected, at least they came with a more pleasant surprise. Unless spilled, of course.
Aw, okay. *looks down at her own cup still half full* Would you like something else, perhaps?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:33 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

She let out a light giggle. "Honey... Do you realise that you are, in fact, the guest here? Relax a spell. I can take care of myself." She sat down the empty cup on a table, and cleared her throat. "So, my love. Would the sweet lady like anything to go with her tea?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 am
The Sweet Freak
Gigi of the Ribbons

Charming Anon

"It is too late, dear wind, for that." She calmly replied. Then she leaned closer and whispered so softly. "I do believe that you are already in one."

"Is it my dream or yours?"

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:57 am
Charming Anon

"I do hope it to be mine. For were it yours, it could very well be a nightmare."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:02 am
The Sweet Freak
Charming Anon

"I do hope it to be mine. For were it yours, it could very well be a nightmare."

"My dear Sweet, if it were a nightmare of mine, you would either have a few more eyes or more closely resemble my loved ones who are dead and gone."

He laughed,

"As you stand, I can only believe this a dream. And a pox on those who would wake me."

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:28 am
Charming Anon

"I am sorry dear, but it seems you have me lost. I fail to see the nightmare you speak of. As beautiful as eyes can be, I am certain that a large number of them could only be positive. And seeing someone beloved, whether true or not, is never something to frown about. It would be quite the waste of such a lovely moment. Especially when this someone may only be met in dreams... But if you do wake up, and I am not real, you must promise to sleep more often."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:51 pm
The Sweet Freak
Charming Anon

"I am sorry dear, but it seems you have me lost. I fail to see the nightmare you speak of. As beautiful as eyes can be, I am certain that a large number of them could only be positive. And seeing someone beloved, whether true or not, is never something to frown about. It would be quite the waste of such a lovely moment. Especially when this someone may only be met in dreams... But if you do wake up, and I am not real, you must promise to sleep more often."

"My sweet one, I like you with just the number of eyes that you have. As for my loved ones who are gone, the dreams are not of a fond memory nature."

He smiled somewhat sad,

"If you are my dream, then I shall sleep every night, and nap heavily during the day."

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm
Charming Anon

"Oh..." She hesitated a moment, then slide closer to him, gently wrapping her arms around him. "Then I surely hope you will keep dreaming of me instead."  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff