Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

My name is Coral~

I enjoy RPing and am tired of looking through the threads for someone that will potentially have the skills that I am looking for. ^^

I'm an avid RPer and a literate one at that. I may come off a bit rude at times but if I do, I apologize now in advance. I try and watch my wording but with things being over text, it's hard to really convey any message you mean without a smiley or 'lol'..

You all seem like a pretty nice bunch and I look forward to RPing with the lot of you. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm
xXCoralCatastrophiieXx
User Image

My name is Coral~

I enjoy RPing and am tired of looking through the threads for someone that will potentially have the skills that I am looking for. ^^

I'm an avid RPer and a literate one at that. I may come off a bit rude at times but if I do, I apologize now in advance. I try and watch my wording but with things being over text, it's hard to really convey any message you mean without a smiley or 'lol'..

You all seem like a pretty nice bunch and I look forward to RPing with the lot of you. biggrin

Heyhey Coral! Welcome to TWiO, and awesome smiley-hello-title-greeting thingy 4laugh
Haha, I totally get what you mean about the smilies and lols, and don't worry about it~ I'm sure you'll be great here. From your intro, it seems like you'll be frequenting the literate/adv lit subforum, so see you there.

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

His Majesty Satan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm
I am Elder Astrauld, a fifteen year old high school student who avidly writes and sings. I have been told I am quite creative and have a great potential in most careers I have the ability to choose. I hope to get to know those of you who I roleplay with.

-Astrauld  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Hello, all! I'm Maudlin, Maudi, MR, whichever you wish. I'm a rusty old roleplayer who wishes to get back in the game. My favorite genres to roleplay in are adventure, supernatural or sci-fi. If you're looking for one more to flesh out your RP, I have a slew of characters at the ready!  

bubblewrapSpine

Tipsy Gekko

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 am
Elder Astrauld
I am Elder Astrauld, a fifteen year old high school student who avidly writes and sings. I have been told I am quite creative and have a great potential in most careers I have the ability to choose. I hope to get to know those of you who I roleplay with.

-Astrauld

Heyhey,

Welcome to TWiO! The rest of my message is in the PM.
yum_puddi

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 am
MaudlinRequiem
Hello, all! I'm Maudlin, Maudi, MR, whichever you wish. I'm a rusty old roleplayer who wishes to get back in the game. My favorite genres to roleplay in are adventure, supernatural or sci-fi. If you're looking for one more to flesh out your RP, I have a slew of characters at the ready!

Haithere Maudlin! Welcome to the guild - it's great to have some experienced rp'ers here.
See you in the subforums!
xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

volo morior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 am
Hiya, i go by what ever name you wish but in rl i go by moni or mon-mon, online i got by antorin, or volo generally, but none of those are really easy to remember so call me what you will^^

I love to role play though currently i'm part of 10 rping guilds and well more then 10 rps... don't know how that happened.... so if i don't post much in a day it's because of that.... ugh....

I'm a lit writer normally, but i mostly mirror so you give two paragraphs i give two. You give me a novel.... well i may try to match that.... or i'll just die and cry and give up (in that order^^)

So anyways if you want to rp with me pm me or quote me somewhere or wat ever, it all works out and i'll notice eventually, even though i'm part of so many rps i still look for more (i try to make sure i have at least one per guild im in to stay active) and i do pretty much every kind... but not fan fiction type... can't do it.... Alright so my rambling is done now i have rps to reply to! ^^ see you around!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:17 am
volo morior

Well hello there Volo (was gonna use Mon-mon since it was cute, but I felt it was inappropriate for a greeting)!
Welcome.
To.
TWiO!

You sound like an awfully busy person in the role playing community! I commend you for such a feat! I'm in quite a few myself, but not exactly 10+, I have no idea how I would keep up with those-- someone would end up forgotten and shattered in the mix. It is nice that you try to be active, and that's what we like to see here, so you are more than welcome to this wondrous place!

Do not overexert yourself though, we don't wish to see our members dying, crying, and/or giving up (in that order). Well, they don't, I think it might be mildly entertaining for a bit. Heheh.

Again, welcome to the guild and I hope to catch you in the subforums sometime! Have fun!

-New official Greeter of TWiO
xxxxxxxxxxCap'n C. Dreams
xxxxxxxxx Capricious Dreams

PoppiHollaPuddelz

My first greeting Poppi! Are you proud?! > //<  

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 pm
Capricious Dreams

Proud doesn't even begin to describe it ;P  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 pm
*Walks in and lays on floor* I'm sure I've introduced myself before, but if not, I'm Azura Snowheart. I am a very active Role-player, and am currently looking for something to do.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm
Azura SnowHeart
*Walks in and lays on floor* I'm sure I've introduced myself before, but if not, I'm Azura Snowheart. I am a very active Role-player, and am currently looking for something to do.

[Nearly squishes the lump on the floor]
Uhm, haithere Azura. Activity ;D sounds good. You can always check the subforums for [o/a] roleplays, or check out the list here. Have fun~

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 am
Wastedd Dolfinz

Welcome to the guild~ I'd love to see any writing you've got, though it's not actually necessary. We're all still learning and improving as we roleplay, so I hope you find this guild both educational and enjoyable.

I'm almost scared to ask - is your username a reference to Pontuz and Jon? And if so, are you a WPz fan?
If you are, I'll love you forever.

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Wastedd Dolfinz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Wastedd Dolfinz

Welcome to the guild~ I'd love to see any writing you've got, though it's not actually necessary. We're all still learning and improving as we roleplay, so I hope you find this guild both educational and enjoyable.

I'm almost scared to ask - is your username a reference to Pontuz and Jon? And if so, are you a WPz fan?

Oh.. no...
My name on another site is "Wasted Pengy"
Like Wasted Penguins- The dubstep group.
That inspired this. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm
Wastedd Dolfinz
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Wastedd Dolfinz

Oh.. no...
That inspired this. XD

o.o
WPz = Wasted Penguinz, and they're a Hardstyle duo consisting of Jon and Teequee.

Yeah, I'm really confused - didn't know there was a dubstep group by the same name?

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Wastedd Dolfinz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Wastedd Dolfinz
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Wastedd Dolfinz

Oh.. no...
That inspired this. XD

o.o
WPz = Wasted Penguinz, and they're a Hardstyle duo consisting of Jon and Teequee.

Yeah, I'm really confused - didn't know there was a dubstep group by the same name?

My friend classified them as dubstep.
I don't REALLY listen to them, ya know. Like enough to consider genre and stuff. I went off of my friend.
I just liked the nameeeeee.  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces