Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Otosu just sighed and said, "I admit defeat, though I still hold my belief that sweets are not a part of an actual diet..." He looked over at Fenix and then at Ichigo, and then back at Fenix. He then gave his plate to Buruu and said, "Ok, I guess anything will do, even sweets, just as long as I have something in my stomach, I'm runnin on low.Just a warning I'm not good with very 'rich' sweets." On the underside of the plate was a piece of paper saying, 'I wonder how this will turn out, doesn't it make you curious.'  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Fenix didn't listen to baruu,he was too focused on the swords and looking for anything noticeable,like motion,when he heard ichigo call everyone and heard she didn't call for odette the nymph. "Ichigo you did forget odette...." and that is the only words he utters.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice said or did nothing just laid there and waited if Ichigo was ever gonna take her hands off her ponytails. Watching as Ichigo went she saw Fenix following behind. Finding she was alone with Yumiko and Shoka she shot them a evil snicker and went back to her room changing into a cute outfit, Alice walked out her room toward the kitchen, seeing everyone gathered there except Yumiko, Shoka, and some other people. Fixing her ribbons on her hair, she went and picked out a seat next to Fenix. Sitting crossed legged, she just sat there silent and emotionless. Wondering if their are going to be meat. Muttons, Chicken Legs, anything with meat she could eat. Her hair perking up that looked like ears when Ichigo said ddesserts first. Sighing as she listened to everone's conversations. Her elbow on teh table her head resting on it. While her eyes just stared at her plate. Alice felt emo for some reason one minute she was all energetic the next bam... sad and emoish...  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Yumiko watched as a new person came in called Alice. Looking at her eyes in horror as she gave Yumiko and Shoka a sinister look. Just standing therequietly as some playful fights between Fenix and Alice. Watching as Ichigo suddenly came in the picture she followed her but before she changed into a pink kimono, and walked out leaving Shoka behind. At the kitchen she sat next to Alice, taking glances at her. Her pink hair a little wet and excited having sweets before the meal. Her pink eyes excitedly looking around.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:13 pm
"Hey Yumiko, and it seems There is yet another person that I don't know here." He smiled and looked at Alice, "May I inquire your name?" He was distracted from the blades but he hoped he could keep a straight face. The blades seemed to be having a gushy session if that was even possible for blades. He felt the emotion of love and desire from the two blades and his forehead started to pop a vein. Now he was pissed, he looked over at the blades and said, "WILL YOU STOP THAT F**KING STUFF FOR GOD SAKES!" He had stood up and his fist was clenched, the blades immediately stopped there session, again if that was even possible. He sat back down and murmured a soft appology.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
Alice

Looking up from her plate as she stared into Otosu's face, analysing him, looking down seeing he had a sword with him. "What you want.." Alice was going to add peasant but didn't feel like starting a fight. Keeping a half scary and half snicker face, Alice crossed her arms, and stared at Otosu as he cursed colorful words to his sword. 'Speaking to his sword, I must keep a close eye.' She thought as she saw what Fenix was acting to the sword. As Otosu finished she sighed. "My name is Alice." Looking emotionless to Otosu. Lauhging softly as he murmured a apology. 'Whats to say sorry, we know that sword drives people nuts.' She thought shifting her gaze to her empty plate.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 pm
((My character now has two swords actually, Sailefel and Sising, Sising is a holy sword and Sailefel is a demonic sword, they were made to be partners in a fight.))
Otosu didn't flinch at Alice's face and instead he thought to himself 'We are not starting off on the right foot, and there will always be tension between us, probably.' He stood up and walked over to his swords which were in the corner and he unsheathed both of them just to make sure that they were still giving off there aura's. Otosu's face immediately changed, his body giving off the aura's of both evil and holy, he quickly sheathed them and he let out a silent breath, 'They're changing me, I can feel it like a clasp on my mind, they will try to take over me, I will not fail in my defence against them..'  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice looking at Otosu as he stood up, suddenly to attend to his swords. Looking away she felt a dangerous aura. It was not hard to feel, halfs. Suddenly she remembered tomorrow was her day to clean that huge shiny room. It always get dirty with those animal droopings. She hted cleaning the room. Maybe if she didn't react to her thoughts, Ichigo won't notice. 's**t...' She thought, as Alice started breathing deeply, her breathing turning into gasps, but she was sure no one would notice. For some reason the swords are giving her a weird vibe.

(( Oh.. ))  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Otosu turned around, buckling the swords to his belt at his waist saying "I will be taking my leave for now, I'm no longer hungry..." He didn't notice but a slight buldge on his back could be seen and his finger nails had grown more into claws again, instead of leaving red streaks one eye left a red streak, the other a blue one before it disappeared as he continued to walk away from the dining hall. When he reached the doors he turned around and bowed elegantly, his shirt ripping in the back to show a very small but still growing wing. It had white and black feathers intermixed to give it a 'salt and pepper' look. He said, "Sorry if I have ruined your appetites..." He then walked out the door, closing it very silently, the red and blue streaks lingering before disappearing as if nothing had ever been near the door. Otosu, on the outside, jumped up and kicked off the door, sending him proppeling forward through the hallway as he jumped from wall to wall, sometimes running on the sides and sometimes on the ceiling but never on the ground, his wing still growing. He unsheathed the swords and smiled, the aura's surrounding him, he sensed creatures and he wanted to see how strong they were. Otosu kicked down a door to see a somewhat bright room and he smiled, "Good.." He then noticed the large beast in a corner as well as a couple of other creatures, all with humanoid looks about them. "Yo..." Otosu said waving before taking off, easily getting into the middle of the group, interlocking the blades and doing a new move which was just barely whispered from his lips, "Roses Dance of Death..." He said as the blood landed on the walls, leaving a blood colored painting on the wall as he continued to strike creature after creature. Soon he was surrounded by roses and he let out a deep breath before saying another move series, "Blood Song." The roses peeled off the wall and started to circle around him, becoming blades on the outside, he merely walked forward as creatures were sliced into ribbons around him. "This is power..."
((Don't worry he won't ever perfect theses so there are plenty of gaps, and all you have to do to defeat my character is knock the blades out of his hands, then the aura is gone leaving him as the weak human he once was.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo jumped up, frowning. "AH! How could I forget her!? Where did she go, anyway? She kind of.. Disappeared..." she muttered the last part, sinking down into her chair. "Maybe she already found her way out?" She felt a bit sad, the feeling of losing a friend sinking deep, and coldly into her heart and mind. She barely glanced up at Alice, and instead of a wide, glowing smile, she gave her a very weak one. "You look pretty." Buruu let out a sigh. "We aren't having desert first. You can have what you want. All I ever want is sweets." She pushed the plate back to Otosu. She let out a sort of hiss-sigh as he got up, holding those swords. She felt her eyes twinge, and she cought something slightly bulging from his back. As soon as he had left, she pushed out her chair, getting up with the face of death. "I'm going to murder that boy," she hissed, as she as well slipped out of the hall, and up the stairs, to the fourth floor, and running down the hall after the crazed boy.

She was going to take his swords from him, then kill him with them, bring him back to life, kiss him passionatly, then kill him again, and stomp on his grave. She skid to a hault as he kicked a door in--'What the hell was that for? There's a f*cking handle right there.'--and step inside. She soon found herself splattered in blood, once a-f*cking-gain! and let out a long, harsh hiss. "Otosu... Stop murdering my pets," she hissed loudly at him, though she was sure he couldn't hear her for the fact there were blades spinning around him. She took a step into the room, splattered in blood, and had to jump right back out to not get sliced in half. "STOP IT! This is my fourth dress today, dammit!?"

Ichigo sighed, bangin her head once against the table. Hard. She knew if she really tried, she'd either crack her head or the table itself. "Never. ASgain. Am. I. Allowing. More. Than. Three. Newcomers." she said, angrily, and banged her head on the table again. She then proceeded in saying every curse word she knew in every language she knew.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image
"Dont worry baruu...i'll just revive them like i always do...just like sarah." He said sopping by baruu. "Now if you dont stop killing things i will kill you and makes sure theres nothing left. besides im sure baruu doesn't like killers." He looks at baruu afterwords.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm
Otosu turned around, the blades glowing ever brighter and he smiled, "I forgot that they were, I just needed some practice..." He looked over at Fenix, "There is a difference between murder and practice with a blade, those who fail to protect themselves dies." He then looked over at Buruu and continued his originial statement, "I know they are your pets, and I'm sincerely sorry for killing them..." He thought to himself, 'I will ask Fenix in private how to destroy the essence within these blades...' He took no heed of Buruu's bloody dress. Instead he sheathed his swords and the aura immediately disappeared, 'and now Buruu most likely hates me, wouldn't blame her, I mean I just killed some of her pets which I think are more of friends... Either way I killed something precious of hers which isn't good for the recieving end, Buruu..'
((Kind've gotten myself in a jam haven't I, well I'm not good with slippin out of these situations so I tried my best, actually I think I probably just pissed of your guy's characters with what I said with the way it's going.))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu blinked, wiping some blood from her forehead that was starting to drip into her eyes. She looked over at Fenix, shocked, sad. "What? What happened to Sarah?" Her voice sounded a bit worried, and she would have chewed on her lip if not for the fact it had some blood on it. She then turned to Otosu as he sheathed his swords, and her hand shot out out. She grabbed the front of his shirt, and pulled him to her, glaring into his eyes. "Maybe you wouldn't have to 'protect or die' if you didn't go breaking doors in. Maybe then, you'd be able to shut the god damn door, and get away from whatever lies within," she hissed, as her ears went flat against her head. She'd have to take a long shower to get all that blood out of her white hair. She let go of his collar, pushing him up to his feet. She was careful to not let her steely blue eyes move around; she didn't want to see the creatures who's blood was all over herself. "Keep in mind almost everything within these doors are my... pets," she paused as she said pets, realizing her eyes had been drifting slowly down to the bloody ground. She quickly snapped them back up at Otosu's face, a bti of sadness in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

"As i said i'll just revive then like i did sarah,now please leave.....oh and baruu it's not like this is the first time any of them have died....." he snaps his fingers and they are launched out of the door and baruu lands on otosu. "NOW GET OUT!" He slams whats left of the door shut and it starts to repair itself after he does.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Otosu immediately gets up and says, "What do you want me to do Buruu? I have to do this in order to get out of this hell hole, I'm starting to think of you as part of my imagination, I'm also disgusted with myself and I have no intention of staying here with you or anyone else, I just want the way out and that's it, that is what I mean by 'protect or die'. Protect myself or die here, I would rather choose to protect myself and get out of here rather than to see the damn walls of my prison." He then walks off, unsheathing the swords, taking off again, flapping his new wing, adding extra amounts of velocity to his body, pushing himself to even greater speeds. He didn't want to see Buruu right now, he just wanted out of the carnage and the feelings he had built and destroyed. He wanted to be back home, in his bed, sleeping, waking up to find his friends waiting for him, later that afternoon having fun and partying as he always did. He remembered thinking it was boring but now he knew better than to think that.
((Drama, gotta love it!))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces