Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm
(sorry I was away in Ottawa for a few days for something and had no internet access)

Laughing to herself Mina looks through the wallets to see what there was. Some seemed to have famillies "Awww poor things I wonder what they would think if they knew what there daddy was doing" she mumbles before laughing again. Tjhey all had money and lots of it. "This will all come in handy some day I hope" Mina mumbles before looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
"Well good-bye I'll see you later Master Aiden. I hope the next few days will be unforgettable!!!" He exclaimed. Leaving, Hitoshi jumped and went into the bushes. He saw Tarah. 'This is too easy.' He thought slyly. 'She will be ours,' He thought lightly. Watching Tarah, as her ears perk up and down, feeling people's presence.  

polarisyn

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis watched Tina as she went to get a few items out of the closet, to bring out a locket of some sort, that she had with her, telling her to keep it safe and she will always be with her. He smiled lightly, glad to see that they two were back together as sisters. He was glad for that, but now he had to think of a way to get them all out of here.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah jerked her head around, hearing the sound of the bushes. Her nose twitched something felt off and not right. There was also a familiar scent. She looked around careful to catch any sign of movement. Her eyes lingered suspiciously on the bush Hitoshi was behind.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:46 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Hitoshi duck lower. Trying to not be seen. As a little drop of sweat dropped down, Hitoshi stayed perfectly still, trying to not get notice. 'Damn in this body I'm useless.' Hitoshi thoguht.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:23 pm
(itouch)
t I n a:
Tina tackled Luis on his back when Tarah left.. She kissed him passionately.. " love we can start a life together!".. She sat up again the cover fell and revealed her naked body she sighed "I hope this all works out"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis was startled about how she attacked him from behind him and kissed him. He looked behind him and nodded, kissing her back. He saw her sat up and saw her naked body, like last night. He smiled and nodded,"I hope so too." He said softly to her.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah turned around, and headed in another direction that headed to Mina. There was someone behind the bush and she wasn't goign to take chances. She stayed in the shadows tryiing to be unseen

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Walking around Mina thinks of everything and avoids everyone, but she ended up walking near where Tarah was. Humming to herself she smiles and keeps on humming a tune she liked but couldn't remember where she had heard it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah gasped, hearing Mina. She grabbed the gilr's arms and covered her mouth puling her into the shadow. "Mina...shhh...It's me Tarah..." she muttered before uncovering the girls mouth, "I have something really important to tell you..sorry for the scare," she said in a low whisper. She still kept her hand around Mina's keeping her hidden in the shadows.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 am
Helping slightly Mina struggles slightly as Tarah pulled her into the shadows. "dang Tarah yo scared the crap out of me" she say sbefore givig her hand a squeeze then hugging he. "I'm glad you're okay, last time I saw you you were in trouble" Mina says before smilling softly and before she fixed the top of he dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:55 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah smiled and ruturned her hug. "Yes..I'm fine...don't talk to loud..." she warned in a low hiss. "I know a way to get out of this hell house." she whispered. Keeping herself alert for any sigh of movment or noise.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Looking around Mina nods before listening to what she had to say. Shaking her head Mina smiles before passing he fingers brought her hair slowly "wow, realy ohh my god" she says before smilling then sitting down" there's really a way out of this place" Mina repeats before lookinh at Tarah  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 pm
(( sorry for this being late.. college has been really busy..and play practice has been running late))

tina:
tina smiled and rested her head on luis's chest "do you know where we would live together.. like any places other then here?" she was so excited a life with luis. sounded perfect she couldn't wait.
---------------------
aiden:
aiden picked up hitoshi's slave.. took her to the bed room and raped her.. he felt gratitude by doing this. he loved the feeling of power he hated it when someone had more power then him..  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm
((I'm gonna wait for hitoshi to post...))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff