Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah looked towards Jacky and Seth as they walked back in towards them. She felt so confused now. "What plan?" She whispered so the cameras wouldn't hear her. She blushed slightly from the comment and nodded. "Savvy is fine." She smiled at the girl, noting Seth's arm over her shoulders.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter kept unloading until heard Savannah question about the leaving. Seth probably hasn't gone over the with her and Nathan yet. He looked at her then planting his vision back onto the groceries. Maybe Savannah wasn't supposed to come. He looked at once more and saw that he would devastated if they left Savannah behind.
"Sheth didn't tell Shavannah?"
The cashier finished with the groceries and finalized the total payment. Ritter took the money out of Seth wallet that he took about 10 minutes ago and handed the money in.
"I don't know if Shavannah waz shuppose to know about it. But Ritter can probably convince Sheth into letting you come with ush. That ish, if you want to go."
Ritter took the receipt and cash back from the cashier then looked at Savannah once more. Then Jackson showed up and announce him not to say a word as of now.
"We let Savvy know in a little while."
Ritter winked at her, feeling a bit odd using the nickname. He glanced at her and smiled at how adorable she looked.
"Ritter will be shad if he can't shee your pretty little face anymore..."
Ritter said brushing his hand against her cheek.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

||edited||  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth nodded.
"I told Nathan but he's deciding against going... I would love if you came Savannah... er Savvy. It wouldn't be right if we left you behind."
He let Jacky let him go, forcing himself to walk the way he normally did.
He smiled and put the groceries in the Buggy.
"Thanks.", he murmured to the cashier.
"
Wait. Here. You can go catch it and I'll keep it here till you leave.", she said nodding to the bug that had managed to cross the street and cling to the glass window.
She gave Seth a glass jar... it was like she knew what was going to happen.
"How do you...", Seth just took the jar and caught the bug before he finished saying his sentence.
He smiled at her and dragged the group out of the store.
"We gotta run."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

User ImageWalking out the store, Ritter looked at Seth with thankful eyes then turing at Savannah. Hugging her tight, Ritter exclaimed,
"Yayz! Shavvy can come-"
Then his paused for a moment. The nickname was really bugging him. It wasn't bad or anything, it was actually quite cute, but it sounded weird when Ritter said it. His speech impediment kept getting in the way, making it sound like 'Shaving'. Ritter took Savannah in his left hand and Jacky in his left as Seth used the cart to help him walk. Turning to Savannah, he said.
"From now on, Ritter's nickname for Shavannah will be Vanne, shince it shoundsh like 'shaving' when Ritter triesh to shay the other one. Okay?"
Ritter kissed Savannah on the head lightly and smiled. These people, these 'rejects' as so called by society, were his family now. Where ever they went, that would be his home.
"Ritter lovesh guys."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson nodded with a smile, Savannah was to long for her but she thought Savvy suited her. Nathan didn't plan on going? That was a bit sad. "Well I think Savvy should go. I like her."She smiled, giving her a thumbs up. A new addition to the family was good, and Savannah was nice and on task. She would be a good friend when she needed her, everyone was. She looked at the cashier, how did she? She gave her a warm smile. "Thank you, but try and let it out a little so it doesn't die okay. It can't live in that jar forever."She said, she liked this cashier, she reminded her of Dave, neither of them looked at them like they were freaks. she chuckled at Ritter and realized he might have a problem with his speech impediment and thought about changing it but just smiled at him deciding to call her Vanne. She grinned and pecked Ritter on the cheek "And we love you too Rit."She smiled, it was true. She loved everyone. They were all nice and she didn't consider them rejects at all.
"You think they really accept you as family?"
"Yes, their just lying so you wont rat them out to the Doc or the nurses."
"Their lying dear. These people accept you, and they love you for who you are. You have nothing to worry about."
She smiled, she missed Maria. Her encouraging voice that had left with Emily so long ago. Emily may have been back, but so was Maria, which meant she could reason with herself better, which was better than anything. She would see fireflies and get out of the institute. She could actually try and branch out in her art and get a career. Get things to get better instead of being cooped up. Things were looking up.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Once back at HMI Seth stopped and looked at Ritter.
"What did you do with that needle and thread? They can find it on me and not say a thing but if you have it they'll lock you up."
He took his wallet back and smiled at Jacky.
He was glad she was in a happier mood.

(I has really bad writer's block. ._.)  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

User ImageWhen they arrived at HMI, Seth asked Ritter about the needle. Ritter patted his pants nervously.
"I- ah- um... I think I left it in the bathroom--"
Then Ritter remembered. It was still clinging to his chest. Since he used the string to the end, it was hard for Ritter to bite it off so left it where it was.
"Oh, um... It's shtill on Ritter. Ri-kun couldn't bite it off."
Ritter slightly lifted his shirt to his bellybutton. Ritter blushed a little and pointed to his chest.
"Ritter shewed it to his heart sho the Nurse couldn't shee it."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

||oh no! it's spreading!lol||  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth shook his head.
"It has to come off, love. You can redo it later. They'll make you change into the gown when you go in. They'll see it."
He took the bags that had their stuff out of the Buggy.
He made sure that everything was there and remember he had snagged the sewing kit before he left.
He was going to surprise Ritter later with it, but he wanted to make sure they all got in safely first.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter sighed and lifted his shirt. Sticking his tongue out with concentration, Ritter tried to untie the knot he had made before. It was so tiny that Ritter's nails could barely grip it. But after about a minute or two, Ritter had the knot undone and pulled the string out slowly, feeling the pain pleasing him.
Till next time, Ni-chan
"Bye Aya..."
He whispered. Ritter made sure not to get to deep into his skin or else the piercing would be noticeable and blood would get all over the thread.
Ritter handed Seth the needle.

"There you go Love~."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

have to get off mom is home >,<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 pm
(DX I can still post for you though, right? We're almost at part 2.)

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah blushed as Ritter brushed his hand on her cheek. She hadn't blushed in a long time. She then giggled as he renamed her. "Vanne... I like it.." She looked at Jacky as she agreed. "I guess we're leaving the institute?"

She shut up as soon as they got to the institute. She didn't want them to get in trouble for talking of such things. As Seth started to pull things out of the cart, she picked up the cake mix, showing everyone. "I got this for after dinner tonight. You think we can get the cooks to make it for just us?" She looked at her small family.

[[Woot! Part 2 ^~^]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth looked at Savannah with a smile.
"We'll take it with us.... we won't be here for dinner.", he whispered.
He took the thread and went inside.
"Our newbies got distracted. We're sorry.", he murmured to the nurses.
They stopped Savannah and Ritter and made them change and checked there clothes.
Once they were okay-ed tey went into the section of the hospital that had games and such laying around to play with.
Seth went over to Jake and started asking him if he was about ready to go.
The moment to rebel was closing in.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at Kairi again a bit when Seth came up to him and asked. Upon hearing Seth ask him if he was ready Jake grinned a bit bashful and nodded slightly. He could hear Max grinning inside as he sensed that his time for fredom wil come at last. "I...I'm ready Seth...I know what I must do, just say when." He spoke a bit low with his eyes downcast. While he waited for the decision.

((Sorry for short post))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson gave Seth a small smile seeing him smile at her. He really was her best friend, he was everyone's friend, it's just who he was. She looked at Ritter, that's what he had been so excited about earlier, sewing himself up and she shivered watching him pull out the string, she wondered how it would feel to sew yourself like that and have the string like that..She shook her head, trying to not think about and bit her lip. She felt like she would have to try it once with a little thicker string. Not thinking about it to much she looked to Savannah "Yeah, keep it with you. I think we could celebrate with it later."She chuckled, thinking about having a mini celebratory party for getting out. She glanced at Seth before going to her room and grabbing her sketch pad, seeing as everything else was already in her bag she pulled out her pencil from her pocket and made her way to the break room, sitting in a black bean bag chair and getting comfortable. She glanced at Jake and sent him a smile "Sorry I left you here, I didn't want to interrupt with you and Kairi. You guys are cute together."She said, chuckling before looking back to her sketch, working on some clothing designs as she hummed under her breath, not wanting to get her Ipod out right now seeing as the voices in her head were plotting on the rebel. She hoped she could keep Emily under control when they did start to rebel.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items