Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:16 pm
Her gaze ceases to faulter from it's attempt in being more...intimidating? For a second though, she couldn't help but appear surprise at both Fairheart's choice in carrying her before a bunch of high speed winds were sent there way. Fortunantly, like the hero Fairheart can be for her, he deflected them with ease which only landed him in more ofa melee fight. Xaio had been placed down but she wasn't going to protest nor sit there uselessly. Her own short sword was drawn in preparation. "Don't you dare complain Fairheart..." The words passed her lips almost unheard but either way, she'd hope they would be get through his head

((Oh noes >_< I was in a car for 6-7 hours and you all post a bunch without moi? How dare you all, xD And I'm the only supporting female role of this lovely production. <3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:46 am
((Wow, mixed signals.
“Ah! You all forgot about me!... this is a lovely production… How dare you all!... <3… I’m the only female! ********!... *blow kiss*… Dame you!... I just wana give you a hug!... *throws a knife into you with a love note on it’s hilt.*…”
and it just goes on and on for 2 sentences total.))

Fairheart shakes his head. "You know me too much for me to not not complain... Sounded a little better in my head... Anyway... No Xaio, stay back... I've saved your life too many times to risk it all in a swoop of attacks." He said, but didn't turn back.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 am
"B-but then what's the point of running with you all if I can't fight..." However she lowered her sword, but did not sheath it. Xaio was planning to lay, dormant for a short while, atleast until opportunities could be taken. Blood shed to her was no longer a fear, but instead a sort of necessity in proof that she could handle to fight as well (even if she is female...sexist people =D ))

(( xD someone's alittle crazy, sheesh Fairheart, don't you know your not a female? Gosh, don't act so...female <3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:18 pm
((... A lot of things I could argue with right there... So... -No comment-))

Fairheart thought for a second before saying "The point being so you can see dragons up close and personal?... That's why you came the first time; I don't see why it would change this time." He didn't really think Xaio should be attacking, because she always gets hurt. He can't recall any time that Xaio wasn't hurt in battle.  

Shadowing Death

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Gareth looked at Fairheart and Xaio "Aww how sweet I think I'm going to be sick" He said. He then looked at them "But I tell you what I'm feeling forgiving if one of you give yourself up I'll make sure the other survives" He said darkly. He smirked and sent a blast of water at them followed by a few wind blades he was hiding the fact he was getting tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 pm
(( >_< feh))

Xaio grimaced but still did not bother sheathing her sword till Gareth decided something. "Fine then....I won't fight....but instead..." She began approuching Gareth after having been able to lessen the blow of the wind blades by drawing her own blade before her. It had broken the wind blades but left a few small scratches on her cheek and arms. However...her steps carried on. "Take me, it seems it's all I can do to help" Her gaze was instead starring off to the side instead of at Gareth for she did not want to view upon someone corrupted. "You better however...leave Fairheart alone if I go"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:19 pm
Shayne looked at Centaris with glee in his eyes, he stuck his forked tongue and waved it in the air for moment, then licked his lips. "You can fight me? Come on then, come and face your death." Shayne said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:25 pm
Fairheart dodges the attacks by rushing past them using his super speed. He looks toward Gareth, but then looks to Xaio when she said she'd give herself up. He rushes in front of her and turns to her. "No! I can tell he's running on fumes... Don't give up now." He then turns to Gareth. "What's your problem?... We saved your freaking life!... and now in return you want everything but you to be dead?... I could slay you here and now, but if I did then saving you back then was for nothing but a huge waste of my time and life... So you can straighten up or face my sword." He said as he points his sword at Gareth, still a bit worn down.  

Shadowing Death

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:25 pm
Centaris shook his head and sighed hating even having to do this. "We will see about that." Centaris replied. His hand pulled tight on the right trigger. The cannon head swung up and over his shoulder extending out several feet. Centaris looked around briefly as a display appeared in his vision. Cross hairs and a power indicator were all that made up the display. "Round one." Centaris whispered pulling the other trigger. Some energy arched over the cannon head, but nothing else. In the one corner Centaris noticed a red zero flashing followed by a percent sign. "Nothing but delays today." Centaris mumbled looking back up at Shayne. Once more the cannon folded back behind Centaris's back. The triggers retracted and Centaris brought his shield back in front of him. "Please, give me strength Dragon of Creation." Centaris whispered causing the marks on his left arm to glow blue. "For now we do this the old fashioned way." Centaris held up his left arm and a flurry of petals began swirling around it. "Your move." Centaris held his arm out to the side forming a lance with the flurry of petals.

Unther looked at the mountain then back at Ark. "We don't fly because our wings would ice over. Walking on our own would take too long. So I compromise with having a fifty foot golem do it for us." Unther stood in front of the golem looking up at it. The golem looked down at Unther's dragon form in a manner that pretty much said "I am not carrying you." So Unther shifted into his hybrid form and snapped his fingers. The golem collected both him and Ark and held them in it's palm. Another snap and the golem was off towards the mountain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 pm
((Whoa whoa whoa!!!!!! I'm not imagining that it says delete in the title!?!?!))  

Darastri lexex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:34 pm
(I noticed tht too but it's gone now I think)

Ark looked at Unther and nodded "I see" He said. He didn't believe his phoenix form could ice over but then again this place had alot of suprises. He was in his human form so he held his hands out and made a levitating flame to keep them warm until they got there. "You said you fought Eon earlier mind telling me about what happened?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth gave fairheart an odd look "What are you talking about I don't even know you!" He said. His eyes seemed to be returning to normal but he shook his head the haze began returning. "I have always been on my own!" He said. He sent a large wind blast at him and Xaio in frustration.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 pm
((Okay here is the deal. I talked to galactic. He wishes to quit because of life stuff. Education taking him away and boredom with the RP. That is what he tells me at least. Now he is willing to leave this to us if someone wants to kill Shayne and take Eon's role. I have offered to do it. Now, if you all want to continue or think you can do a better job at it. Then please speak up now. Other than that we can quit this here. Such a pity as it would be, this is a good story. Or I can take over the lead position.))  

Darastri lexex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm
((I want to keep the story going but doesn't that mean we need to pass on Shaynes fire ability as well also I'm good with you taking the lead role))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm
(( I would indeed miss this if it were gone. xD Unfortunantly, I can't take on male roles. lol, who's guranteed the role? ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:20 pm
((So far it appears as if I will be taking over. However, I would like to wait for Kmart and Shadowing Death to give their opinions. Also, I have already thought out several ways to keep Shayne's power in play.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff