Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Galaxy Cauldron

Back to Guilds

A Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Guild, and haven for Otaku Senshi 

Tags: sailor moon, otaku senshi, bishoujo, magical girl, senshi 

Reply The Galaxy Cauldron
Sailor Moon Polls [12/30! 2009's Almost Over~.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would host the best New Year's party?
  Usagi
  Ami
  Minako
  Rei
  Makoto
  Hotaru
  Haruka
  Michiru
  Setsuna
  Mamoru
View Results

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 am
<< You know what I think. x3 Though I'm now split between descendant/ Reincarnation of Moon/Earth deal.

I'm actually getting a plot bunny from this. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 am
I thought I knew, but that sounds sooo confusing now. xD Maybe a tiny elaboration? Just...tiny? x3

Plot bunny? Wha?  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 am
Ok, because it makes total sense to me. xD; *You are now Entering Rei's Thought Process. Be Advise, the shinies are abundant and other little things can be bright...and shiny. D: You could get lost. Just ring for service.*

Anyway, because I want the entire thing to make sense, I vote for a far descendant of the Moon Kingdom- that COULD be the Reincarnation of the Usagi we know.

Thus Making ChibiChibi's stay with the Tsukino's logical and her form as Cosmos also logical.

Since in the Manga- Past and present cannot exist in the same space at the same time.

Even the Silver Crystal cannot touch each other. Or well, we're all doomed.

Speaking of Which- the only reason I think (Manga wise) that the Silver crystal was able to exist in the past with Chibiusa was because technically it 'passed on' to her after she messed with it. Thus all power went to her but because she had yet to awaken the crystal she had was pretty much a lump of glass in a way.

Which is why she stole Usagi's crystal. D:~

Fun Fact about the Crystal Palace= It's made up of the same stuff as the Silver Crystal. Kinda cool. But weird.

--*ahem. <<;; >>; Yay Tangent.*--

Now as for the Plot Bunny:

I was thinking about something short about the girl that's supposedly going to be Chibi Chibi.

And how she's thinking "Man this sucks..."- It shall be written x3.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm
Bravo, bravo! Elaboration! *clap clap clap* ^o^

So...Cosmos, to you, is part of the Moon Kingdom's royal line. She also is a rebirth of Sailor Moon. So that means they share the same/similar power, but they are two different beings who don't destroy each other when they're together in time. =D Yes? (Please say yes..!)

xD Wow...You and your thoughts.  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm
x3 YES.

n.n. I know right? >>; Something that makes sense is somewhere in there. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm
Sillies, I have the info for this in the Library biggrin I'll sum it up to help you guys make your decisions.

I'll start with chibichibi, cuz she's two totally different people int he manga vs the anime.

In the manga, ChibiChibi's childlike form is really a disguise for Sailor Cosmos, an ultimately-powerful Senshi from the future.

In the anime, ChibiChibi is the starseed of Sailor Galaxia, who had once been a great force for good. When Galaxia fought Chaos, she could see no way to defeat it except to seal it away inside herself. When she realized Chaos was beginning to possess her, she sent her starseed into space.
Her star seed found the one person in the universe most similar to good Galaxia-which is Usagi. Sooo it latched onto her, and created for itself a new body somewhat in her image. Thus the birth of ChibiChibi moon. She in fact has nothing to do with the moon, and only calls herself that because shes imitating Usagi. Her power's are glaxia's.

"The Senshi theorize that she might in fact be Usagi's sister, or perhaps her second daughter, or the child of Chibiusa. In the anime, Setsuna states that Usagi herself only has one child,and in the manga, any Queen of the Silver Millennium line will have only one daughter. When Chibiusa meets ChibiChibi (in the manga only), she feels very strongly that ChibiChibi is not hers. " Hence, she is most likely NOT a descendant in the moon line.

"The manga implies that Sailor Cosmos is the ultimate form of Sailor Moon; this fact is confirmed in a magazine interview with Naoko Takeuchi. There are multiple theories in the Sailor Moon fandom as to what this means.
None of Sailor Cosmos' powers are directly shown. Nevertheless, it is implied in the final chapter of the manga that the ability to utilize all the galaxy's Sailor Crystals together to form the Cosmos Crystal, also called Lambda Power, is a defining characteristic of being Sailor Cosmos.
Sailor Cosmos never makes an appearance in the anime series, although the silhouette of ChibiChibi's adult form (the "Light of Hope") bears a strong resemblance to her. Naoko Takeuchi commented that she wished Sailor Cosmos had been in the anime. "

My theory is pretty simple. As Rei said, there cannot be two Moon Crystals at the same time. I figure that in the future, Sailor Moon gives the power of the moon over to Chibiusa, and sailor moon's own star seed evolves. In just about every single big battle, Sailor Moon's ultimate power is not just the silver crystal, but using it in conjunction with combining the powers of all her friends.
Since Cosmos power is just that, combining sailor powers togther, to me I think what happens is that at some point she combines everyone's power and powers up to her Sailor Cosmos, the manifestation of all the powers of good int he universe, and ChibiUsa takes over the moon.  

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 am
x3 I think the reason I didn't care for some theories that it literally -is- Usagi in the same lifetime is because to me personally, I don't like the idea of Usagi getting all that in One life time. Seems...kinda Mary-sueish to me more so then usual...

Well, the thing with Chibiusa- It might NOT be -her- child. But it could've been her : Grandchild. Great Grandkid. Great Great Great-ect kid and she wouldn't have felt it was her child personally.

*Course everything's speculative xD; * Yay for theories~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm
Mary Sue dun count if it's by the original creator AND its the main character XD
Personally, I think Usagi is a brat and of all the charachets Naoko created she is the most annoying and frustrating.
Which, seems to be the point of her. Annoys the s**t out of you but deep down she has the biggest heart. *sigh*

Personally, I would love a future in the sailor moon universe without Usagi. I would love to think of Cosmos as Usagi's greagreatgreatgreat grandchild.

Buuuut unfortunately I'm a meticulous stickler for sticking to Naoko's story line and where she would go. To me, it's most probably that yes, out of all the immortal bishoujo senshi, Usagi-the main character-would get to be the all powerful force of good.
-_- unfortunately.

Also, as for the all-in-one lifetime. Chibiusa is what, 500 years old? The senshi are immortal. Even when they die, if they chose, they can leave the cauldron and be reborn exactly as they were.
Sooo Usagi could very well transcend from the moon to the power of Cosmos.

Ofcourse, that is just my opinion based on what seems most reasonable to me.

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Well, remember now, Minako was the first one she created and she ended up having a sucky life by the end of it.

I'm going with that Cosmos was meant to be ambiguous enough that it -could- be Usagi or maybe a future future future incarnation.

Chibiusa's is 900+. Endymion remarks that something went weird with her that -they- didn't even know. xD So she could be a freak of nature.

But they also don't necessarily have to look/be the exact same though. Because they all have an establish appearance/personality traits before being killed off.

It could stand to reason that because of Q. Serenity's....interference... that the Sol Senshi have more of a sense of who they are then most.

But yeah...Thinking about it now...The Cauldron does all sorts of weird stuff.

And I still wouldn't say 'Universe' for Usagi either. Because that's just one Cauldron. And One galaxy.

(If Usagi's suppose to be big Good. Her name could've been Universe instead of Cosmos as Cosmos means Order. Literally. And Universe implies One )

So~!

I'm agreeing with you here, there's just soooo many plotholes in the story.

And in the End we can always say- It's Chibiusa's fault. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:20 pm
Heee now I'm inspired to make a fanfic or RP based in an alternate galaxy ;3
One with no Usagi.

Mwahahahaha.

I like how my centaur senshi fanfic doesn't have Usagi in it really XD

It may be Chibiusa's fault but she is so much cooler than Usagi. Despite the pink hair.

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 am
Lol.

Man My brain took a turn to the left this morning when I thought about some stuff.

Ok, bare with me here.

The senshi names are basically literal in a sense yes?

'cause whatever planet they're from they're basically named after. (Sans the Starlights who I think is giving us an interpretation of what their names are 'cause I doubt everyone speaks Japanese. Thinking they all have like a Senshi-translator thing when they meet others like them.
And Kakyuu just announces who she is since she looks different and probably everyone on her planet knows who she is anyway~ D smile

SO!

I was thinking. Sailor Cosmos in my whacked out mind must be the senshi of Order -rather then a senshi of an actual star/planet. Kinda like how Chaos is nothing more then Disorder.

Both are born from the same place and exist to always be polar opposites.

So the person who's the senshi of the Galaxy is has to be Galaxia. (XD; Gods it's too early~<3)

It makes sense on how she does things too. Because a Galaxy is a weird balancing mess of Order and Chaos. Planets/Stars are routinely destroyed.

But..yeah. that's my half baked brain-thought right now.

In other news...

I totally want to see Galaxia go up against a Sailor Andromeda based on the fact that the Milky Way and the Andromeda system are dancing around each other currently and will eventually collide in a glorious mess.

D: And see who survives to become the New Senshi of a galaxy =3~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 am

So I voted for Sailor Moon's Crystal evolution. It seems to make more sense? When you see how Sailor Moon differs from her "current" self to the future one... she is still the same but her personality is still very different. And she has been reincarnated before. However, Sailor Cosmos has 1. a different name and 2. different powers. That is why I voted for the evolution one. Did any of this make any sense?

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am
burning_eyes ....Oh, my! Rei and Chiron have completely confused me. sweatdrop Does anyone wanna make a semi-quick summary to catch me up? Augh!! Dx

Luv, I don't totally get it. D: Please make a semi-quick explanation for yourself? D;

Maybe I'm just tired now...Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 am
Rei Torano
Well, the thing with Chibiusa- It might NOT be -her- child. But it could've been her : Grandchild. Great Grandkid. Great Great Great-ect kid and she wouldn't have felt it was her child personally.

I agree with this. I still kinda think that she IS part of the Moon Kingdom somewhere, despite my swirling confusion right now. @__@ Forgot to mention that...  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm
I think Mamo-chan would cook the best Thanksgiving dinner. He'd look great in an apron and oven mitts!

The Galaxy Cauldron

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff