Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm
Garnet smiled even though she didn't feel it at all. 6 months was all they had.....

Annexus watched Arisu while he waited for her to finish te thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm
"Of course I'll take care of her," Mina said, hugging Serriana. "Sh... Don't cry... I have lost all of my family... You have to be strong. I know it's hard, but that's all we can do. Now, show Jay that you can be strong, all right?" Mina said, encouragingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I caught a bit of the conversation... I think... I think they are at the one place that we cannot find. The guild of thieves," Arisu said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 pm
Serriana cuddeld against Mina .She listend to her words and then smiled"Yes..you are right,Mina..."Serrina grinned at Mina and then at Jay  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm
Garnet watched Serrina and Mina. They had both seemed to find their calling here.

Annexus' eyes went cold. "Ahh...them."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Jay smilled at Garnet"Don't be afraid.Everything will go well.I am sure of it"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:12 pm
Mina smiled. Her thoughts drifted again to the sight of the destroyed village. I must be strong as well, she thought. She tried her best to hide her feelings in her face, but, if you looked closely, you could see that she was sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We cannot go after them if we can't find their headquarters," Arisu said, sounding rather disappointed.
"Does that mean we have to wait for them to leave?" Asuka asked.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 pm
SErianna tilted her head and looked closly at Mina.SHe smiled kindly at her"Together we are strong,right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 pm
"I'm sure that it will be...." Garnet said slowly. Serriana was really very wise, and even though it wasn't aimed at her she responded. "Yes, the more friends and family we have, the stronger we are when facing turmoil."

Annexus thought. "Well, since it is most likely a magic barrier...why don't we just have Reddiel quickly invent a magic detector. Then we would just go to the largest source of magic and bust our way in."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Mina smiled again. "Yes," she told her.

"And Mamoru probably would have recovered by the time the magic detector is finished," Arisu said.
Asuka looked at Mamoru, still unconscious on the ground, the worry apparent in her eyes and mind.
"Relax, Asuka. Mamoru will be just fine. He's a lot stronger than he looks, you know," Arisu told Asuka, sensing her worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 pm
"Wonderful, works out every possible way." He called Shaina to him and quickly wrote out a message to Reddiel to make the detector and report to him when it was done. Also to be as fast as possible. He boosted her into the air and watched her take off.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm
"Shall we have someone bring Mamoru to his room, sir?" Arisu asked Annexus. It could not be good for him to be on the ground in his condition. It could only make things worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Reddiel got the letter from Annexus's pet he then opened it and read it "hmmmmm.................. well maybe I could dust it off" Reddiel said as he opened a large chest with a blue orb inside Reddiel then took out the orb "now if only I can remember how to use it" Reddiel said as he looked at it closely "well I'll figure it out as i go to the throne room " Reddiel said as he walked out the door then he looked back inside his rooms "stay here!" Reddiel said to several clone's  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 pm
Jay finnished his meal.He was happy that he found finnaly who would take care of Serrina,if he died.
he stood up and looked ta the three girl"Serrina could you please go and show them their rooms ,please"

The little girl nodded"Come one!I wll show you your romms now"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:15 pm
Garnet, who hadn't touched her food, stood. "Alright. Please, lead the way."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm
Mina nodded, still smiling. She stood up. "Okay, then," she said.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games