Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny sighed as he missed by a bit. Catching it he tossed to Shawna.

Position: Slytherin Keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll: 18 fail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was almost there!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 23 spotted
                                                                            Chase: 3/3
                                                                            Catch: 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (Game 3)

Dang it... and just like that it was a tied game. Shawna caught the ball upon Vinny tossing it her way. She made her way off to the Ravenclaw goal hoping to get an opening again to score some more points.

Status : Let's get this game started.
                                                  Company : Slytherins and Ravenclaws

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: ____ - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  10 - 10

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit continued chasing after the snitch when he was hit by a bludger. It slammed into him, but he ignored it as best he could, trying to focus. He was close, but so was Nico. Frowning, he pushed forward, trying to close the last few inches.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Chasing 3/3
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      10 to 00
                                                      Slytherin

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:16 am
User Image

Nico reached out hoping to pull this off!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 fail
                                                                            Catch: 1/2

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:22 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy finally saw an opening he could swoop in and swipe.

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:24 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy damn near sniped the quaffle and looped back to the slytherin goals. Watch out Vinny!

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll: 22 steal
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:34 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian winced when his bludger meet his target. Oof he would be feeling that one in the morning. This time he aimed at the ravenclaw chaser who had a nice steal cian had to admit. He was pretty sure it was Iggy one of his sisters friends.

Position: Captain and Beater
                                                                            AC: 18 (10 +2 (DD) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Total roll: 21 hit unless blocked

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

trickblues

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:23 am
User Image

Drat! Nico tried again

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 17 fail
                                                                            Catch: 2/2

null

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit saw Nico try and fail to catch the snitch just as he closed in on it. Doing his best to avoid and ignore the other seeker, he made his own mad grab for it.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Chasing 3/3 Attempt 1/2
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      10 to 00
                                                      Slytherin

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:58 am
User Image

Cursing his luck he searched again

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Chase: 0/3
                                                                            Catch: 0/2

null

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:28 am
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will flew behind the first year as back up and was impressed they made it over half way down the pitch before the quaffle was taken. He made a sharp turn going after the chaser to get it back.
Kungfudemoness

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 18 (steal)
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 am
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will grinned as he got the quaffle and tucked it under his arm before turning and flying for the Ravenclaw goals.
Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll:
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin/Ravenclaw Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hope this goes well

Will felt guilty about failing to save Whitney. He bit his lip and took aim at Nico, hoping to at least balance out the cases. Maybe, he could just... hit him. It would work.... probably. Either way, he would try and then apologize later. He flew to the bludger and took a swing toward Nico.

null

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxxxxx
Aiming At: Nicodemus Lovette
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 15 {Missed}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:28 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Precious fragile little thing
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Flies so high and feels no pain

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT │ TEAM CAPTAIN

Maisie shot after Will in an attempt to steal from him.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 1

Quote:

All ye maidens heed my warning
Never trust the hearts of men
They will crush you like a sparrow
Leaving you to never mend

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games