Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 am
he looks over at jannette" true..i wouldnt leave anyone i care for. it would be immoral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:56 pm
Enyoki:Well he's nothing like my Jacky. He's not as active.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Obscenities

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:25 pm
((may I join!?!?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:14 pm
[Can I join? biggrin ]  

angel of innocence 2

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:36 pm
(Sure you can join. create a character tell us about your character and start rping.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:49 am
Name: Dee
Sex: Female.
Abilities: able to read the minds of others. [even when she doesnt want to]
Personality/Bio: Dee is the type of girl you look at and just know how many hidden secrets lie trapped beneath her lips. She is a shy girl at first, yet mysterious. She is someone you can trust and feel comf around. She had lost her parents when she was five, someone murdered them. She swares she'll find the person, [god knows what she'll do then]. She doesnt exactly like her power, but doesnt hate it either. She enjoys reading other peoples minds, when it doesnt have to do with her. Her power has gotten so strong she can read up to 50 peoples minds at the same time, its like creating a conversation in her head, but only there other peoples thoughts. She is 16 and just wants to pass highschool. [Picture of her in her school Uniform in my sig.]  

angel of innocence 2

angel of innocence 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 am
Dee made her way through an unfamiliar place considering she had woken up there. [??] Who ever brought her there was going to pay for it later! She stumbled through vines in the jungle, hoping to find other "humans". VICTORY! She came across a village/hut lookin' place and saw there were other people there. Okay, so maybe these people know how the hell I got here?? She thought to herself as she made her way into the place. She was quite shy, but extremly desperate! She walked over to some girl she had seen, "Hello, my name is Dee and I'm completly lost...can I ask a few questions?" she felt like a damm reporter woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:22 am
*Goes to the village now the opposite of a super lycan which is known as a mutated lycan. Where as a super lycan is mostly human a mutated lycan is mostly wolf. Looks at Dee and goes towards her slowly trying to avoid scaring her.*I don't know why you're in this village and I never looked for a way to escape this place but I could show you around for a while.*Is thinking she might be to scary and hopes not to scare her possible new friend.*  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Nemiss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:17 am
(can i join too? biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm
JannetteWolf
*Goes to the village now the opposite of a super lycan which is known as a mutated lycan. Where as a super lycan is mostly human a mutated lycan is mostly wolf. Looks at Dee and goes towards her slowly trying to avoid scaring her.*I don't know why you're in this village and I never looked for a way to escape this place but I could show you around for a while.*Is thinking she might be to scary and hopes not to scare her possible new friend.*

She looked over at the girl who seemed to be half wolf. Her heart jumped for a second than she gave her a warm smile, considering the girl didnt seem like she wanted to harm her. She held out her hand bravely, "I am Dee and your name is? Oh and that would be great! I really want to see what its like considering I have no idea how to get home at the moment" sweatdrop  

angel of innocence 2

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:26 pm
angel of innocence 2
JannetteWolf

She looked over at the girl who seemed to be half wolf. Her heart jumped for a second than she gave her a warm smile, considering the girl didnt seem like she wanted to harm her. She held out her hand bravely, "I am Dee and your name is? Oh and that would be great! I really want to see what its like considering I have no idea how to get home at the moment" sweatdrop

*Shakes her hand and says.*I'm Jannette.*Is surprised that Dee didn't think she was ugly.* There's lots of places here. hmmm. Ahh. My castle is right in the back next to my cousin Harbons castle. behind it is one forested area and then you saw me come from another area. this whole place is filled with wonderful amazing places. To bad most of the houses and Joshuas magic shop was destroyed by Gracie when she killed the zombies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:31 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
he smiels a bit as he opens his eyes and kisses her lips softly"..sleep ok?

she nodded at him. "yep..untill someone moved" she giggled alittle  

under_cover_angel_ice

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:11 pm
*Looks back towards where she entered the village. and walking back slowly covering her face thinking she's too ugly for anyone to see right now other than Dee she goes to where Sho and his friend are and lies down.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:13 pm
*Starts to cry realizing it will practically be impossible to make friends now.*I have no hope. Sure Dee likes me and Kenji still loves me but how am I to make more friends when I look so ugly.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:41 pm
she got up and crawled next to the girl and hugged her. "shhhh...it's ok" she said softly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games