Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How about a monthly changing poll....??
  November...
View Results

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:11 pm
The hockey game was awesome. We won.. had to have overtime and then a shootout to see who would win. So how is everyone else?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:03 am
SydneySkye
The hockey game was awesome. We won.. had to have overtime and then a shootout to see who would win. So how is everyone else?

Yay! That's brilliant!! Nothing too exciting going on with me...just back at uni and getting used to being REALLY broke (and more than a little stressed) again...  

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:36 am
Doressa
Bakura Amane
Well, I guess I'm here...some days it's hard to tell any more, but I can't type too much without bursting into tears so if anyone wants to know what's up I'd recommend reading my journal. Let's say though for now (and here) I'm feeling better than I was when I wrote that entry, but I'm still making my way back to cloud nine.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so down...I'm glad that you're on your way back up though!! Take care of yourself!
I think I'm on about cloud 6 or 7 maybe if I'm lucky 8, but getting to 9 is going to be tricky. Thanks, Doressa. Again, not sure when I'll be on next week as they're (my parents) are returning to Tulsa Sunday. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Bakura Amane
Doressa
Bakura Amane
Well, I guess I'm here...some days it's hard to tell any more, but I can't type too much without bursting into tears so if anyone wants to know what's up I'd recommend reading my journal. Let's say though for now (and here) I'm feeling better than I was when I wrote that entry, but I'm still making my way back to cloud nine.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so down...I'm glad that you're on your way back up though!! Take care of yourself!
I think I'm on about cloud 6 or 7 maybe if I'm lucky 8, but getting to 9 is going to be tricky. Thanks, Doressa. Again, not sure when I'll be on next week as they're (my parents) are returning to Tulsa Sunday. confused

Cloud 6 or 7 sounds like a big improvement though...you'll get to nine! I think you're due for some good luck. 3nodding  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:04 am
Hi everyone. popping in to see how everyone is doing....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:22 am
Hello! I haven't used this thread in AGES! I'm well thanks, feeling much better now that my Japanese in-class essay is over...such a relief! How are things with you, Sydney? And everyone else? xd  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:20 pm
I am doing pretty good. Glad you got your essay done. All I do is go to work and go to my sons forensics meets.. He reads "Thanatopsis" leave it to my child to read a poem that is a meditation on death.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:46 pm
SydneySkye
I am doing pretty good. Glad you got your essay done. All I do is go to work and go to my sons forensics meets.. He reads "Thanatopsis" leave it to my child to read a poem that is a meditation on death.

Wow, sounds like you are keeping yourself pretty busy there! Make sure you keep a little bit of time just for you!!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:10 am
Doressa
SydneySkye

Wow, sounds like you are keeping yourself pretty busy there! Make sure you keep a little bit of time just for you!!

I try to but it doesn't seem to come together for me. Like I will only be here for like 10 minutes and then I will clean house. yeah me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:40 am
Sorry been majorly busy; I don't know when I'll be on next. I'll try and be on by Wednesday though. heart  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:13 pm
Bakura Amane
Sorry been majorly busy; I don't know when I'll be on next. I'll try and be on by Wednesday though. heart

that is ok, busy is something I think we all understand. Just keep in touch. Hope all is well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:47 am
I can't stay on long today as my parents are finally coming home for a 3 week stay and my eyes are dialated as I went to the eye doctor too this morning. I'm gettin' a headache from staring at bright things through these sunglasses, but I'll be able to take them off by the time they get home. Anyway today's my brother Steven's 21st birthday and I have lots to do (tomorrow's my dad's 60th...he probably wouldn't like me sharing his age but eh whatever)! Well, gotta go. cool heart  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Been crazy busy lately. Finally finished up my house and got a renter in there. Cleared my apartment and moved all my things to my new base. (for those of you who don't know, I am in the military. I am off to instruct personell at a fire fighters academy.) I am now in Wisconsin taking a break from the ARMY, and visiting my family. Looking forward to my Son's first birthday tomorrow. I can't believe it has been a year already. Where has the time gone? Looking at buying another house once my vacation is over. I cant believe Im saying that..... LOL... but I need a place to live, and I hate renting. But for now, I am just running around with my Wife and Son, visiting family, and trying to relax.
Talk to you all soon.
Dakota  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:55 am
dakotarayne
Been crazy busy lately. Finally finished up my house and got a renter in there. Cleared my apartment and moved all my things to my new base. (for those of you who don't know, I am in the military. I am off to instruct personell at a fire fighters academy.) I am now in Wisconsin taking a break from the ARMY, and visiting my family. Looking forward to my Son's first birthday tomorrow. I can't believe it has been a year already. Where has the time gone? Looking at buying another house once my vacation is over. I cant believe Im saying that..... LOL... but I need a place to live, and I hate renting. But for now, I am just running around with my Wife and Son, visiting family, and trying to relax.
Talk to you all soon.
Dakota

So good to hear that all is well...always nice to have an update on how you are doing!

Have fun hanging with the fam, hope to see you again soon!  

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:15 pm
Sorry have not been on lately, but lots of developments and none of them good. sweatdrop I guess needless to say, Daddy *sighs* finally "went home" a week ago today. crying He breathed his last and is (I hope) now in heaven and watching over me and everyone else. I'll do my best to write an entry in my journal to him (in his honor). Anyway, I'll be back to semi-normal (or as normal as I can be and still be a bit crazy) in two weeks when I return to work and school.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff