Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:59 pm
Items identified:

+1 Thundering Heavy Flail (level 3 item, PHB)
+1 Symbol of Hope, attuned to Maglubiyet (level 3 item, PHB)
+1 Breaching Cloth Armor (level 3 item, AV)
+1 Cloak of the Chirurgeon (level 3 item, AV)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm
OK. End of game question.

What does each character want?
Magic item wise. I know Mercy isn't accompanying us onward and I think Thork and Ambra aren't coming with us.

I'm going to flat out say I don't want the Holy Symbol. Aelgeirr can't use it and magic items sell for less than enviable prices in 4th edition.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:00 pm
Ambra would be interested in the breaching armor or the cloak, if I continue playing her. But I'm not to concerned one way or another.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 am
I would like the flail. I'm not sure how useful anything else would be to Aelgeirr.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:55 pm
You can have the kitty flail, even if I keep with Thork(not planning on it, just not burning that bridge, yet) it will run counter to the build I have in mind.

That said, if Ambra becomes a Artificer, as Kow said, she could change the unused items for something of better value.

Or give the new players an grab at one of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:59 pm
Yeah. I was planning on chucking the symbol at a new divine party member if none of you wanted it.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
You can have the kitty flail, even if I keep with Thork(not planning on it, just not burning that bridge, yet) it will run counter to the build I have in mind.

Sad. sad When you Crit with it, it roars.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:59 pm
Plainsfox
Yeah. I was planning on chucking the symbol at a new divine party member if none of you wanted it.

Is really the type that goes "I cannot and will not use this piece of equipment; let me see if I can charity-give it to someone later down the road, free of charge?" Struck me as more of a "sell this for quick coin" kind of elf.

Easy 136 gp.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:09 pm
I was unaware that selling things got that much money in 4th edition. I thought merchants were like "This crappy stuff you got from that run down tower? You need to pay ME to take it from you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 am
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox

Sad. sad When you Crit with it, it roars.

AWWW.. crying it would be cute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:04 am
Just think one second, SCN. When have we ever crit succeeded in Orb of Kendar? We spent several hours in game time and months of RL time trying to get Thork and Mercy out of a trap that should've taken like a minute to climb out of.....unless Thork was doing it all to grope Mercy's behind... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:12 am
First, I can count on one hand the number of times I landed a CRIT, since using Gaia Dice system... Many of my characters don't run with feats or abilities that require a crit. Heck, I don't pick weapons for their crit ability either...

Second, What happens in the dark, stays in the dark.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am
Kowsauni
Pausing only momentarily to fiddle with the wing ornaments on her red and white cap, she would smile broadly to the rest of group. The other two adventurers towered over her by at least a foot.

A reminder for you taller adventurers:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:07 pm
THEY WERE NOT REASONABLE PEOPLE!  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 pm
Could Isres see if there are any near by magic items with Arcane? Thinking potions and magic items that will help with healing. It is a trade hub for the dwarves...

On a side note,
As a joke I was going to ask, if Lin could start stealing pants form the dwarves for bandages... blaugh  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff