Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie laughed a bit when Chester said her place is bigger than his. There was no way, it was just like a normal apartment, Chester was like a little weirdo to her. But she enjoyed his company though, so she didn't mind it. "It's normal special to be honest. Just a normal complex actually. Plus doubt it's bigger than your place!", she told him as she laughed a bit more and pointed out the rooms he probably has that is unused, "Yours is an actually house with loads of rooms, where as mine is with just a room and a study" Jessie nodded to his statement of getting to the restarurant, he must have been really hungry while working. The girl walked alongside him as they made their way to the restaurant.

{EXIT}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Sorry for the long wait, been kinda outta lately :/
And the little short post too

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:46 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:40 am
Clothing:: Clothing in picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Curious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Sorry for the wait.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"You know what, I like your personality Skye." Ryan says as he walks on the concrete streets of the snob filled streets of uptown Soleil. "You don't strike me as a rough and tough kind of gal but you've shown you got moxie. Goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover." She looked rather feminine and therefore was seen as fragile in this young man's eyes, but...she had this air about her that told him there was more than meets his golden eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Leon and tilted her head a little before blushing slightly. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself!" She said as she smiled over at him. Smiling over at him, she then chuckled softly. "I'm not all that tough." She said as she walked with him. "So. How long have you been living on the island?" She asked curiously, figuring that it was an appropriate question. She herself hadn't lived here that long.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc Sorry this is short, having a block at the moment.
Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:05 pm
Feeling:: Friendly and Curious
OOC:: Hehe, that happened to me to so that's why my last post was so bleh, lol.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

At times Ryan can feel as if the world was a little brighter and this hopeful side of him emerges. It was an opposite of what his usual conical self but that because unbeknownst to the human he had another side to him; an angel half which has yet to be fully realized. "Hehe, thanks for the compliment." He says with a quick blush of having a cute woman say good stuff at him. "I've lived her for about. . .Hell, I can't remember." He says with a thought gaze to the skies he seen every night living in his tent. "I'd have to look in my journal back home but if I had to guess I'd say maybe about two months now. Then again I'm bad with time." He chuckles before his gaze sweeps back over to the attractive woman beside him. "What about you cutie? You a native to the lands?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye smiled softly as she walked with the male. The young woman then looked up at him before tilting her head to the side a little bit. "I see." She said before she smiled at him a little, a slight blush on her cheeks before she shook her head. "No. I grew up in Minnesota. I've just recently moved to the island about two weeks ago." She said as she looked over at him. "That's why I'm so pale." She chuckled a bit before she sniffled the air a little, her stomach growling a bit as she caught the scent of some good smelling food. "Oh man. I'm hungry..." She mumbled softly to herself. She had been feeling so sore that she hadn't even realized how hungry she was! She had skipped breakfast and hadn't expected the game to last well into the afternoon without getting to eat lunch. So it was safe to say she was starving.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc -
Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:50 pm
Feeling:: Friendly and Curious
OOC:: You wanna take us away Melody? ^ ^
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

DeathAngelLe

tol n floofy

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Minnesota. My my, you're a long ways away from home." He says with the obvious impression of being impressed by her being a traveler. "Though being pale has its advantages. Men like women who are tender, and them bright cheeks of yours are drawing me in like a bee to a rose." Bumblebees flying around his heart nervously after trying to charm the woman with a bit of boyish charm.

"Now you've gone and made me think of food though." He says as if blaming her but obviously he was playing, what with that kind smile on his face for her. "And because of that we're heading into the first food joint we can see." His golden eyes look around for a spot he thought would be appropriate to take a friend to on a first meeting but the area here was...well..it was expensive.

Passing the front window of his own workplace, The Finer Things, Leon stops to scratches the side of his head after search and then has his golden gaze befall the woman to his side. "Umm, nevermind what I said at first. How about eat at the ninth place we see, like maybe this coffee place I know of not too far from here?" A nervous chuckle as he plays off the fact he don't have that much cash but he leaves what he says as a question so she might say yes or no to his suggestion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:18 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick carried Hiro's carrier with the kitten in it while walking down the uptown street. They were very far from their home and still some daylight left. "Will you like to go play today, Hiro?" he asked the kitten. The kitten meowed in response to going somewhere to play. "He deserves the outside since it got a clean bill of health" he thought. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Uptown Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The crickets had done a wonderful job at cheering up Alphonse's pet. The snake was in a much better, less bitey, mood after a few of them. He still didn't want to upset Pharos again and seeing as the weather was warming up, he decided to take the snake with him again when he went out. There were still parts of the town he hadn't explored yet and the artist felt like sketching some scenic views. The ocean was nice, but he could use a break from it. In the end, he wound up uptown.

The cherry trees were in bloom along the street, there weren't any crowds, and it was relatively quite; it was a great place to sit and draw for a bit. Alphonse climbed onto a low wall and got comfortable before digging his materials out of his backpack, grabbing Pharos as well so the snake could curl up around his neck while he worked.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 am
SoujiAtsumi

User Image
░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Street
cWith: People
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Jeans, black shirt, red scarf, brown jacket
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click me!
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

Since he sketched some of the scenes in the park, today Sorea decided to see the streets for new scenes.He knew he made the right decision when he saw the blooming cherry blossoms along the street. "Perfect!" he exclaimed, before immediately considering the loss of color; "Makes me wish I could color well though..." Despite this he continued walking along the trees, looking for a good place to start his sketching. At one of the places he saw a man sitting on a wall, gathering what looked to be drawing materials similar to Sorea's. "Hello there, did you come to capture the view as well?" he asked as he approached.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse looked up from his bag when somebody addressed him. It was a man with brown hair carrying a sketchbook, what a pleasant surprise. The view here was pretty good, it would stand to reason that he wouldn't be the only artist that wanted to capture it. "Yeah." He continued to set up his little area for a moment as he considered something before speaking to the man again. "Wanna join me? I can make out the trees well enough but coloring the blossoms will be kinda hard for me."

Usually, Alphonse would use any color he wanted, but since it was a scenic sketch he wanted to get most of the hues right. Despite his colorblindness, the snake demon could color pretty well, he certainly didn't let it keep him from trying at least and he had gotten good feedback on his previous works. He hadn't met another artist yet, it would be nice to make an acquaintance with a similar hobby.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image
░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Street
cWith: People
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Jeans, black shirt, red scarf, brown jacket
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click me!
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

"Oh? Are your eyes hving some trouble?" He asked without thinking, looking at the silver eyes, only to look at his neck and notice what he conceived as a scarf was in fact the body of a snake. "Oh hello there, I didn't notice your friend." Being from Egypt. the sight of such a pet so close wasn't shocking to Sorea. "I haven't seen anyone with a snake in a long time. I'd be happy to help, if your friend doesn't mind me of course."  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

"Kinda. I'm colorblind, so I can only make out a handful of colors." He answered with a shrug. A moment after the man noticed Pharos, although, he didn't seem disturbed by the snake. How nice! It wasn't often Alphonse met someone who didn't mind his companion, yet he had met two in two days. "Yeah, he's a beaut ain't he?" He brushed his fingers over his pet briefly, a soft smile briefly crossing his face. "Pharos here is spoilt so he doesn't have much of a bite. He won't mind your joining us at all."

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games