Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalStarshine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:02 am
Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:54 pm
Hi! Im not sure why I was graced with an invite but thank you.

Ive been on Gaia for 14 years so...since 2009 I believe (if i did math right lol)
I feel my age will have me be retiring from here soon as itll probably seem 'wrong' that im on a site that im sure majoritively are teenagers/early 20s but I saw some people here closer to my age and thought maybe I could make some similar aged friends User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for the invite again!! Im STAR, 40, not here as often i use to be, im only on about once a day now. Big anime fan (sailor moon, fairy tail, are favs) movie buff, im a voice actress and open book

Thank you again!  

sailor silver star1

Romantic Star

19,925 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

goldineye

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:16 am
Hi, I am goldineye.
I had to take a mental health hiatus in Mar 27, 2021.
I recently return to Gaia on Jan 28 2023.
Somebody send me a random pm on gaia that was sent to my email. I just return to gaia ever since.
I am Canadian.
I found out I am diabetic in November 2022, I am still learning what food to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:20 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is NiChangelo. Calling me nichan or NiNi is fine, too.

I have been on Gaia since '04/'05 mainly in Word Games; where I became known for my precious ninja turtle girl, NiNi.

I have been a quadriplegic since October 4, 2019, and I hope to be able to do art again someday.  

NiChangelo

Green Darling

Ghoulish Fantasies

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:38 pm
I never properly introduced myself. You can call my Ghoulish or Ghoul! I'm almost 30. I made my first account, which is long gone, in 06' but I wasn't super active until I made a new account in 2010. Since starting Gaia, I have made it through middle school, high school, College, a marriage and a divorce, and now in a healthy relationship of 5 years! I love fashion, design, reading, video games, and reading tarot. I'm very introverted and shy but, I try to be active on Forums. I used to take many breaks but, I'm pretty active on here now. Nice to meet you all! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:42 am
Hello! I'm FaereFae, that gets shortened to Fae, which is fine smile I'm Canadian, I like SciFi, Fantasy, I'm enjoying the golden age of television, and I read alot. Lately I've been reading historical content. I like being here, for the community, for the fun, for the avies, and have had an account here since 2009 smile  

FaereFae

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

cheugy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:25 am
Hello! Thank you for the invite! My name is cheugy.... I have been apart of Gaia since late '05, early '06. I did hiatuses back and forth through out the years. I came back recently and would love to make new friends. I enjoy plenty of anime and have other interests as well. I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:06 am
Welcome rveryone. We are do happy you joined out family here.  

Rita the Dragon Queen

Recycled_atom

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:37 pm
Hello  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:38 pm
i am dog  

dog

Dog

Praylaya

Formal Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:45 pm
dog
i am dog

Welcome mutt  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:48 pm
henloooo, i don't think i've ever posted here. i'm radish, 29, and i'm just your friendly neighborhood plant. i'm not very active on gaia atm, but i would like to change that soon. mostly active on tumblr/twitter, which are linked in my sig if that should interest you. 👍  

radish

Tiny Creature

R a i n i n g N e o n

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:01 pm
gaia_angelleft Hi all! gaia_angelright

My name is Christine, but you can call me Chrissy or Rainy.
Im 30 years young, heh. I live in Kentucky with my fiance and my two cats.
Im a seasoned Gaian, been here since '06.

I remember trying to load the webpage on AOL dial-up and waiting hours to just change my avatars clothes.
I loved participating in the events during the holidays and running around in towns with my friends. Slots and Fishing were big back then too. I remember KiKi and CoCo Kitty's being the big-ticket items.
Rally and Zomg were big for me at the time they came out. Battling with friends and showing off our avis.

I've always had a love for the art mini shops, dressing room for avatars and lurking in the chatterbox from time to time. I was into role-play threads a while back too.
Reading others Journals and being able to express myself helped alot during my teen years going through school.
My mom even took me and my sister to an event one time near Cincinnati and I was able to get some merch and meet other Gaians irl.

It's safe to say Gaia has been a big part of my life since I was about 12. I find myself always coming back and reminiscing. I hope to connect with you guys and meet some other seasoned members!

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:06 pm
I dont know how i got here but my name is Riixke, I go by Rii and Rix. Its a pleasure to meet you all.  

Riixke

Adorable Bilge rat

29,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Bold Glow 150

Antarcticunt

Professional Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:33 pm
Hi I'm Ant xD
I am Canadian and i like to drink alot

Also memes