Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 am
SweetMelancholyBells
Herro! Hai!

Call me bells
I'll be 16 in 4 days!
My favorite color's blue
I always wish for a cupcake on 11:11
I've been absent from roleplaying recently and I'm trying to get back into it.
I like to read and write
and my favorite pass time is singing!
Excited to join some roleplays!!!

Heythar Bells,

Its great to have you in this guild, hope you have as much fun as I did in EPICNESS, and can't wait to see you in action~

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:48 pm
Hey there (: I'm Holly, but you can call me Skunk or Blossoms if you wish!
Looking forward to joining some roleplays cx
Thank you for the invite!

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Heya everyone, I'm Kassumi6.
You can call me Kass.

Randomness:

❧ I love role-play, so if you want to role-play with me I'd probably be more than happy to role-play with you
❧ I "pretty post", make posting formats or whatever you call it
❧ I'm semi-lit
❧ I love to write
❧ I love music. I would die or go completely insane without it
❧ I play random online games to cure boredom
❧ I love romance (hint hint for role-plays)
❧ I'm _ years old (In high school)
❧ I love Alice in Wonderland (non-animated movie)
❧ I can't wait to role-play with some of you people!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm
Skunk Blossoms
Hey there (: I'm Holly, but you can call me Skunk or Blossoms if you wish!
Looking forward to joining some roleplays cx
Thank you for the invite!

Welcome, Holly. Looking forward to seeing on the subforums~

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Kassumi6
Heya everyone, I'm Kassumi6.
You can call me Kass.

Randomness:

❧ I love role-play, so if you want to role-play with me I'd probably be more than happy to role-play with you
❧ I "pretty post", make posting formats or whatever you call it
❧ I'm semi-lit
❧ I love to write
❧ I love music. I would die or go completely insane without it
❧ I play random online games to cure boredom
❧ I love romance (hint hint for role-plays)
❧ I'm _ years old (In high school)
❧ I love Alice in Wonderland (non-animated movie)
❧ I can't wait to role-play with some of you people!

Heythere, Kass~ we're glad to have you.
Here's my list:

❧ I love role-play, so if you want to role-play with me I'd probably be more than happy to role-play with you heart
❧ I "pretty post", make posting formats or whatever you call it heart
❧ You mean length-wise? I don't do suuuuuper long posts, but whatever.
❧ I love to write!!! heart
❧ I love music. I would die or go completely insane without it < heart
❧ I play random online games to cure boredom heart
❧ I love fantasy (hint hint for role-plays)
❧ I'm _ years old (In high school) < :nod:3:
❧ I can't wait to role-play with some of you people

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Hello~
My name is Kaitlin, and I am an experienced writer fifteen years on age and a freshman in high School.
I love the band One Direction [[ Niall <3 ]] And what I do in my free time is write Fiction books~
This is one of my first times Role Playing, though, so I may not be that good at first sweatdrop
I shall try my best, though~ (:

1D Kaitlin M

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:59 am
1D Kaitlin M
Hello~
My name is Kaitlin, and I am an experienced writer fifteen years on age and a freshman in high School.
I love the band One Direction [[ Niall <3 ]] And what I do in my free time is write Fiction books~
This is one of my first times Role Playing, though, so I may not be that good at first sweatdrop
I shall try my best, though~ (:

Heythere Kaitlin, welcome to TWiO! It's great that you already have experience, and I'm sure you'll get the hang of roleplaying very soon. It's always easier for someone with a background in writing.
Any problems or queries? You can visit the tutorial subforum or ask a guild member / crew member.

We'd all be happy to help~
xPoppi  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 am

Hey, Hi, & Hello !

xxxxxI'm sure I've been in this guild for the last month or two, I've just never been online. . . .
          Heh, Sorry about that, but I shall start today as an active member,
          or try to I mean. I've been away from a laptop/computer for months,
          & only able to use my phone. It's basically impossible for me to do anything productive. D;

Alright, enough with excuses. Here's some things about me:

➸ I'm 500 Days of Summer, or Summer is just fine.
              ➸ I'm 16 years old, going to be a senior next year.
              ➸ I consider myself a literate roleplayer, slightly on the lazy side.
              ➸ I love writing, and I plan to be part of my school's newspaper.
              ➸ I don't have a specific roleplay theme I go into.
              ➸ I watch anime, but nothing new because everything I find nowadays is pervy.

500 Days of Summer

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 am
Hey there I'm Ashley smile I love to RP (obviously because I joined this guild) and I can't wait to get started. I am very nice and sociable so feel free to PM me anytime. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 pm
500 Days of Summer

Hey, Hi, & Hello !

xxxxxI'm sure I've been in this guild for the last month or two, I've just never been online. . . .
          Heh, Sorry about that, but I shall start today as an active member,
          or try to I mean. I've been away from a laptop/computer for months,
          & only able to use my phone. It's basically impossible for me to do anything productive. D;

Alright, enough with excuses. Here's some things about me:

➸ I'm 500 Days of Summer, or Summer is just fine.
              ➸ I'm 16 years old, going to be a senior next year.
              ➸ I consider myself a literate roleplayer, slightly on the lazy side.
              ➸ I love writing, and I plan to be part of my school's newspaper.
              ➸ I don't have a specific roleplay theme I go into.
              ➸ I watch anime, but nothing new because everything I find nowadays is pervy.

Heyhey Summer, welcome to the guild :3 Looking forward to finally seeing you on the subforums, and I can't wait to roleplay with you. I roleplay most genres, so I move among the subforums as well. As for this : "➸ I consider myself a literate roleplayer, slightly on the lazy side." , I believe the term is "lazy literate". emotion_awesome

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 pm
ashford211994
Hey there I'm Ashley smile I love to RP (obviously because I joined this guild) and I can't wait to get started. I am very nice and sociable so feel free to PM me anytime. 4laugh

Haihai Ashley, welcome to TWiO! I can see you've already started yum_puddi and I hope you have fun here~

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 pm
Ohsnap, I seem to have stumbled upon this good-looking guild. I guess I may as well stay and have some fun.... I should probably introduce myself. ^_^ I usually go by Munashii, sooo... yeah. Call me that. About myself? Weeelll... I love to roleplay (well obviously...), but I have just recently come back to the realm of roleplaying. I haven't roleplayed in quite a while so... I'm just making excuses. Anyways, I tend to stay in the fantasy genre but if I see anything exciting somewhere else I might just go ahead and join. Oh, and I'm kind of... straightforward. If I say something that's rude, I usually don't mean it that way. I don't like to beat around the bush. It's just how I am. xD Anyways, can't wait to get started in this guild! biggrin

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:12 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
Ohsnap, I seem to have stumbled upon this good-looking guild. I guess I may as well stay and have some fun.... I should probably introduce myself. ^_^ I usually go by Munashii, sooo... yeah. Call me that. About myself? Weeelll... I love to roleplay (well obviously...), but I have just recently come back to the realm of roleplaying. I haven't roleplayed in quite a while so... I'm just making excuses. Anyways, I tend to stay in the fantasy genre but if I see anything exciting somewhere else I might just go ahead and join. Oh, and I'm kind of... straightforward. If I say something that's rude, I usually don't mean it that way. I don't like to beat around the bush. It's just how I am. xD Anyways, can't wait to get started in this guild! biggrin

I'm quite flattered ;3 Well now, I'm blushing. *coughs*.
Ah, yes. Welcome to this rather good-looking guild, Munashii. I do hope it'll be as good as it looks.
And it's great to have you back in the roleplaying realm. The more the merrier - and I can't wait to see you in action ;D

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

Hey everyone, TealPearlVoiceTrista here to say hello but you can call me Blair or Trista (Both of which are not my real name by the way) I really like activeness and I am on everyday, all day and all night. I love to RP and try to constantly check every RP I'm in.

I mostly like Fantasy RPs but will do others if you got a good storyline. I can't promise you big fancy posts but I will make sure to have a good amount to work with. If and whenever I decide to create a RP I want activeness. If you can't be active then you just can't be a part of the RP. I don't expect you to post every single minute of the day but I would like something to reply to everyday.

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista
User Image

Hey everyone, TealPearlVoiceTrista here to say hello but you can call me Blair or Trista (Both of which are not my real name by the way) I really like activeness and I am on everyday, all day and all night. I love to RP and try to constantly check every RP I'm in.

I mostly like Fantasy RPs but will do others if you got a good storyline. I can't promise you big fancy posts but I will make sure to have a good amount to work with. If and whenever I decide to create a RP I want activeness. If you can't be active then you just can't be a part of the RP. I don't expect you to post every single minute of the day but I would like something to reply to everyday.

Heyhey Trista! Welcome to TWiO!
Activity is one of our main goals, so I'm naturally glad that you like it as much as I do! I can't wait to see you in action, so see you on the subforums asap!

xPoppi  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces