Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:20 pm
Hitomi looked at the faces of everyone gathered there, Nykarian, Sothe, Brendon, the other high ranking members of the Liberation Army(although there weren't too many of them), and saw one thing depicted on all their faces: the desire for Annexus' death. They may all be from different social standings, different towns, different parts of the country, but here they stood with a shared goal. Though she knew the battle would be a tough one, Hitomi also knew that it was one they could win. They had a chance. Because they were all willing to die to see a tyrant cast down.

First, Nykarian. "Nykarian, your help will be greatly appreciated. I grieve that people as young as we are must stain our hands with the blood of many in order to defeat a single man, but that is beyond our power to change. It was Lotana's will that we fight. We will fight in her name, and we will win! ...But I'm sure you must be wanting to spend time with your sister, and I won't keep you here. The bond between family is far more important than this," she said, knowing full well that that wasn't the case with her and Arisu.

Sothe, now. "Sothe, discovering you in the capital will increase the morale of the Liberation Army and decrease the morale of our enemies. The mere fact that you are alive is a miracle, and the soldiers will see it as such. However, now that your identity is out, you must be prepared for anything. Annexus will not just sit idly knowing that he missed a member of your family. He will send assassins out, of that I am certain. I will assign a group of bodyguards to protect you from them, and later, with the entire Army as witness, make you the new leader. But I will be there to advise you. Fear not...Prince Sothe."

((Ugh. It isn't as easy as it looks playing a leader of anything. Considering I am definitely not the leader type.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:31 pm
Zeek stepped back into the tent figuring Maaya would enter if she wanted to. He had stepped in right before Hitomi's last saying to Nykarian "Well Annexus' executioner is now on our side" he said with a smile. He then lightly hit him in the back "Nice to have you around" he said with another smile. He then looked at Hitomi "Well technically I've died twice now" he said to her "so I have no problem staining my hands in blood" he added with a chuckle. He was in a very good mood and couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

((Idk how i'll do but I could try being Annexus))  

zeek123abc

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 pm
Nykarian

User Image

When Hitomi mentioned giving Sothe a guard Nykarian stepped forward. "Your highness, I ask that you give me the honor of being in your guard," he said, bowing his head. "You helped me save the only family I have left, and I would beg of you the chance to repay this debt, and the chance to wash the blood of innocents from my hands."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 pm
ZAck would keep attempting to poke Elizabeth with his big huge giant sword,and simply shruged at his brothers question. "i am not sure,do i look like a doctor to you? I just spent most of my lifetime with the best out here...However...i do not trust her..not even if she simply lays there..motionless..She could plan something evil!...OKay this is paranoid....However..poking her is fun...."

(idiotic zack moments as i still got no clue what to do with the other character! XD....and i can only play thieves and idiot princes! XD)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:32 pm
((Thanks Zeek. I'd try to be him, but...I already have too many characters. XD I'd be breaking my own rule.

And Pyro, you're good at playing idiotic thieves and even more idiotic princes! XD))

Hitomi nodded to Zeek. "Your help is greatly appreciated, Mr...I'm sorry, I don't think I ever caught your name," she said. Her face turned a little on the pinkish side as she realized that she hadn't formally greeted the man after the fight.

Sothe smiled at Nykarian. "You have no debt to repay. As the rightful heir, it is my duty to protect my people. But I would be glad to have you as a guard. I fear that I am going to need more protecting than a prince ought to. I never had the chance to train in any weapons besides these," he said, lightly touching his daggers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nagi looked around somewhat anxiously as people crowded around the two princes and Elisabeth, all asking all these questions, like "Are you alright, Prince Zack? Prince Nagi?" or "What happened here?" or "Did Elisabeth have another breakdown?"

((Eh, not the best, but...))

~~~~~~~~~~

((Hm. Maybe this will help, Pyro!))

Mamoru was walking through the castle when he passed a guard. It wasn't someone he ever met in person. After, as high ranking a member as Mamoru doesn't have the time to meet with and talk to every soldier. Especially not Mamoru. Annexus keeps him rather busy most of the time. Some wonder when he even sleeps! sweatdrop

This soldier had a trail of blood running down the back of his neck. "You are aware that you are bleeding, right?" Mamoru asked. As usual, he showed no emotion.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm
Nykarian

User Image

"Even so, this is a chance to redeem myself," Nykarian said. "And it's understandable that you don't have much training. Annexus was always worried that an heir survived, and it turns out you were right under his nose. He never thought to look in the city." He twitched aside his cloak to reveal the throwing knives sheathed on his chest. "You'll be safe with me. I always have a weapon, though most only see the scythe."

Faithfull Fire

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 am
Ignis brough his hand to his hea,now noticing the blood,after Mamoru poited it out. The man looked at the bloood,then at Mamoru,his voice sounded exhausted,his breath kinda ragged"Well..this would explain the headache and dizzyness..."

( i sure miss the idiotic thief...)

Zack sighed deeply,then took his brothers hand and tried to get away from the crowd.He hated crowds,he hated doctors,he hated questions! BEside,the more people got here,the higher the chance that a doctor could come! Zack did not want to risk his little freedom.The little fight had its price,he now felt a wee bit unwell."Let' get away form them,brother.."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 am
Zeek looked at Hitomi "My name is Zeek" he said to her. "That's what everyone calls me so there is no need to be formal" he said to her with a smile. He then looked at Sothe "How many guards do you need" he asked him "because I could be one as well unless you need me for something else" he added. He didn't know what his role would be in the army so he was trying to figure that out now.

Kasuna walked through the castle when he spotted Mamoru "Hey Mamoru are you busy" he called to him as he walked closer and noticed the soldier. He had never seen the man before and just figured he was a new recruit. "Who are you" he asked him as he walked up and noticed the blood. "Your bleeding" he said to him "what have you been up to" he added jokingly not expecting him to have fought anyone since he thought he was a new recruit.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 am
Ignis shook his head,loosing his eyeatch while doing this and thus revealing his red eye. He was to beat up to notice though,not even the whisper of the plants around him could reach him right now. "...I.." Ignis closed the green eye,as he focused on the blurry memories . " I was hunting eternal eyes...then got...in some fight...between...i dunno...anymore..there was a fight...and a camp...my head.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 am
Kasuna placed his hand over the man's wound and his hand started to glow a whitish blue color. He left his hand there for a moment and then pulled it way "Does your head feel better now" he asked him curiously. He was an excellent healer just preferred battle instead since there was no excitement for field medics. So he rarely healed people but knew that he had gotten the job done.

((How would I begin posting for Annexus?))  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 am
Finally the pain would vanish,untill it became just a fleeting memory,but for that the other memories got clearer and clearer. Ignis blinked in surprise ,gazing about in confusion. It was then that he noticed his missing eyepatch,he felt like cursing. The urge of fleeing rose insidehim but he managed to stay calm. The guard knew that escaping Mamoru and Kasuna would be...impossible,he was guard for 5 yeas now,he knew the rumors. He was probaly the best informed guard around here. Slowly he would direct his red and green eye at the one who healed him. " I thank you...yeah i do feel better..."He paused for a second ,preparing himself to speak aain. "I am Ignis,I am working as guard for 5 years now... I was hunting 2-3 eternal eyes..both fleed into the direction of the camp of the rebels..there...it came to a fight...i can not remember anymore..what exactly happend back then...I used up too much energy...then got hit in the head and luckily found my way back here...somehow...Arisu was there too...i think..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 pm
Kasuna smirked "Why do you seem so nervous" he asked Ignis jokingly. "There is no need to be your story matches up since Arisu did bring a prisoner back from a camp" he said to him "but he escaped with a girl" he added. He then got an idea "Hey how would you like to spar" he asked him calmly. "I want to test your abilities and if they are good enough I may see about you leaving guard duty" he said to him. He was always making deals with the lower class soldiers like that but none of the others showed any promise at all. He thought this guy would because of his red eye.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 am
"Nervous..maybe cause i hid the red eye for many years now. I do know that the Eternal Eyes are hunted" He brought his hand up,covering his red eye with it he woud glance at Kasuna with the remaining eye. " I have no clue why it is red..but it nearly cost my life before..."Ignis would shrug lightly and reach for his pouch,taking out a handfull of coins."A spar..." The man was thinking closly about this oppturnity,he actually did not mind to be a normal guard,but a fight would be intresting. And wasn't that the main reaosn why he got here,cause this place could be intresting..? Revenge was not the reason.A smile crept onto his features. "Alright ,then test me.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:10 am
((OOC anyone here? <.<)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 pm
Kasuna had noticed Ignis's red eye but paid no mind to it. "The only eternal eyes that get hunted are non soldiers" he said to him and smirked at his response. "Ok then meet me in the courtyard since we can't fight here" he said to him and the red tint in his eyes came out slightly before he vanished into thin air with a gust of wind.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff