kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 am
Hector the True

((ok so you got a bad guy in mind because I have one that's always after X))

Jaster started to think, he pulled X onto his back
"just hold on a little longer X."

X was still unconscious, a word came out of her mouth.
"xav..."

Jaster sighed
"alright"

He made a quick dash out the front doors headed thru the woods heading to the first enterance to the underground concourse.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:58 am
Murex Tamashi
User Image

a Colorless boy appeared in front of the mansion as he walked through a Shadow Door, "*Sigh* this is Not the place i wanted to go..." the colorless boy said as he walked up to the large front doors and pushed them both open and walked in "Time to find another Door..." the colorless boy said as he walked around the mansion searching for Something, that Something he did not find until he dropped through a hole and waited for his eyes to adjust to the dim light then he said as heartless appeared around him "damn things... i don't have it! it was stolen Years Ago!" then he flicked his right arm and Pumpkin Head (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)
appeared in his hand, he then charged at the nearest heartless (which was a Soldier) and cut right through the heartless in a single swing, the rest of the heartless (Which were Shadows) suddenly Fled, "Hmm..? why would they Run? well i gue-" the colorless boy said then stopped as a sudden sensation of Despair overtook him he spun around and was facing a Veil Lizard, the boy quickly dashed at the thing and started hitting it as fast as he could go (which was FAST) and the thing quickly fell, but not before it could land a pretty heavy hit on him, which made the boy (+all the speed fighting.) to fall unconscious.  

DarakuAmnaru

Distinct Regular

7,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:22 pm
DarakuAmnaru

Xavior walked out of the same portal, he snapped his fingers making it close.

He watched the fight between Murex and the Veil Lizard.

He watched Murex fall unconscious from over exertion, then he saw the lizard rise after falling.

He shook his head making a ice spear appear, he threw it which ripped thru the veil lizard destroying it in one blow, although it was weakened by Murex. He leaped forward watching the heart go into the sky, he caught it putting it into a jar.

He then slightly kicked Murex's arm.
"not bad Soldier, you got guts." he said, then he made a chair of ice which he then sat in waiting for Murex to awaken.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:14 am
Murex Tamashi
User Image

"yeah, well at least i didn't Die again" Murex said as he got up and dismissed his keyblade, "so i expected Some form of congratulation" he said as he passed over to the next door and tried to open it, this did not work, instead he tried Kicking the door, and this had Also not worked, he seemed to not even get Angry at his failure and he simply left the room continuing his search of the mansion.

kalenakeeper

DarakuAmnaru

Distinct Regular

7,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 pm
DarakuAmnaru

Xavior looked as cold as he would, if he was a nobody.

He got off his ice chair and kept his distance, but watching the kid.

"how'd you die the first time? I was a nobody, but having a heart makes no difference to me. My commander killed me when she was finished with me, heh. So I guess I can watch you become stronger than you already are....or leave you be. Your choice, Murex. My target can wait."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image

Reisui

The shadow stopped at the gate. It looked back at him and smiled. "Is that -a cat-demon?" He looked a little surprised.
The gate opened and the cat-boy disappeared. Reisui approached the gate cautiously. He walked up to the front door, looking at his surroundings all the while.
Reisui opened the front door and heard scuffling sounds. He looked at the ground and huffed. "Geez, why'd it have to be the town's famous haunt?"
Voices were clearer as he walked further in. He hid, in order to hear them. "Computer, sound detector."
The voices seemed clearer.

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

DarakuAmnaru

Distinct Regular

7,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:31 am
Murex Tamashi
User Image

"well how i Died is something that i can't really remember all that too well,
all i remember is some giant Plant-like Heartless and that it just suddenly
whipped me with some weird Claw-like thing and i died plain as that,
everything else: like how i Got there is a mystery to me"
Murex said while
continuing his search upstairs,
as he started looking through the rooms of the upper floor he ran into a Locked Door, he didn't even try anything on it he just simply knocked and otherwise
waited for someone to respond.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:59 am
DarakuAmnaru
Kurai_18

((OOC: I am so saving your profile pic to my computer, that's MC/Minato from Persona 3 (fan girl squeal) and I so gotta find a new pic for Xavior... and I was using the wrong colored text for him, but i think dark blue will remain his color))

Xavior looked intrigued
"interesting. Very interesting indeed." he said

He was about to break the locked down down when he heard voices from in the main area (Front door), he went to look, not really caring if he was seen or not, he was human now, not a nobody.

He saw the blue haired boy in his hiding place.

"you know this isn't a place for children, kid." he said, the room temperature dropped slightly, his icy blue eyes staring down at the boy

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:19 am
User Image

Reisui

"Uh, hi?" Reisui made a small smile and waved.
Noticing the man's eyes, Reisui responded. "Based upon human emotions, am I supposed to be scared?"
Reisui observed the chill in the air by watching the water vapor exhale from his mouth. "Hmm, certainly strange phenomenon. Who are you, may I ask?"

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:25 am
DarakuAmnaru
Kurai_18

User Image"Xavior. Are you not human, kid?"

The walls started to frost over, then again, this was slightly his doing, he liked seeing people freak out about the walls freezing indoors and not outdoors.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:30 am
User Image

Reisui

Reisui looked surprised. "Of course, I'm human."
He tapped his bracer with the opposite hand. This was an anxious tick of his. I haven't talked to strangers since Kichona... "I-I'm just not used to people."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:47 am
DarakuAmnaru
Kurai_18

User ImageXavior's eyes narrowed, this wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"heh, that's interesting. How old are you kid?" he asked, slightly curious, but he felt like he needed to get this kid out of here, one way or another. He didn't like intruders, then again, this wasn't his place.

He thought back to what he would use to do, it was a optical illusion, but it made many of the cowardice enemies run off.

The frost on the walls made images of ghosts that slowely came towards Reisui.

"me, im a ghost." he said, although this wasn't true, he just didn't want to admit he was as human as the kid was, although he preferred to remain a nobody.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:06 am
User Image

Reisui

Smiling, Reisui responded. "You aren't a ghost. I can sense your lifeforce."
His eyepiece flashed with data. "As a matter of fact, you are nowhere close to dying."
Reisui sighed. "And as for your 'ice mirrors', nice work. What kind of technology did you use to create them?"

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 am
DarakuAmnaru
Kurai_18

User ImageThis kid was really getting on Xavior's nerves.

He snapped his fingers, all the illusions stopped, but the room was still cold.

"your a bit nosy for a child, whom appears to be about 5. No tech actually, magic. Im not like the original owner of this place. And now, I believe that is enough questions from you."

He tapped into the bits of nobody magic he had left, he was able to summon the nobodies that wandered in this room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"this is your only warning, leave or I will have these attack."

((I need to find better pics of nobodies, ok there are 2 creepers and 4 dusks))  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image

Reisui

Reisui tapped his bracer and smiled. "Looks like some more testing for the new invention. By the way, I'm twelve."
The bracer turned into an oddly shaped sword. Reisui easily cut through them.
User Image

The cat-boy sat in the rafters and chuckled to himself, his left ear twitching. "This is kinda fun."

kalenakeeper

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces