Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson chuckled "I don't think you'll be getting anything through my head. I'm very persistent when I want to be."She grinned, looking at her hand, squeezing softly, he was different. This was different, to her. He had most likely had a girlfriend before, not that she was saying that's what she was to him, but he probably did, and she knew he had sex before because he told her. She on the other hand never really had a relationship beyond friends, she had held hands before, and despite her will had been kissed. She didn't count it, but it had happened, but Decker knew how things worked, how a relationship worked. She blushed, looking up at him. "I like you, and I will still go out with you tonight. I said I wouldn't miss it didn't I?"She blinked, looking at him. "Damn straight you won't be getting frisky with me!"She shook her head, sighing, damn him. He could make her face red just by being close to her and make her scared,nervous, and happy at the same time. It was a strange feeling, that she liked. "You know, if Seth saw us, he would never leave me alone about it.."She muttered, resting her chin on his chest while looking up at him. "He thinks you'll beat him up if he does anything too."She chuckled, remembering what he had said earlier, she didn't need to see anything to believe him about his size. Frankly she didn't know why he would care! It wasn't like she was going to be dealing with what was in his pants anyway. Or anyone's for now.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laughed as Seth left them both panting.
"Geesush, Sheth, I know you love me but don't have to suffocate me."
Ritter joked, kissing him again. When they broke for air, Ritter took Seth hand in his and opened the van door. He got out and took Seth out along with him.
"Sho, what do what to do, now that we're in our new humble abode?"
Ritter asked grabbing his and Seth's stuff, hanging it or his right shoulder. The house was beautiful and so was the lake. He gazed over the waters, wanting so badly to jump in. Biting his low lip, Ritter looked at Seth.
"Would you like to drive?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He rubbed her cheek and smiled.
"If you like me why don't we make something of this little infatuation?", he asked.
He looked down at her and pulled her closer against him.
"I don't guess anyone wants to ride with us.", he sighed.
It hurt his feelings that none of them wanted to talk to him or anything.
He was providing them shelter and rides, well, the 18 year old people at least.
And that was only if they learned how to drive.
He looked over and took in the view of the house.
"We'll rest up for two days and then we're moving on to the condo. You may have to share a room with someone. It has 3 rooms and a pullout couch. And I'm taking my dad's bedroom there. I was conceived here, so I'm not scared of that bed.", he chuckled.
He frowned.
"I don't think any of them are ever gonna like me. I fail at friends.", he muttered.
He closed his eyes and looked away from the house and back to her.
Who cared about them... he had her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth smiled and got out with him.
"I can drive a little, but we should unpack and find a room first.", he murmured.
He smiled more and kissed his cheek.
"I don't mean to suffocate you. I just wanna take your breath away.", he said with a smile.
Seth wished he could enjoy his time here with Ritter... to the fullest extent.
But he couldn't.
It discouraged him for a minute, but he shook it off.
He hoped that one day he would be able to experience things with Ritter, not Black Ritter.
He was going to try to make a move later, and if a pang overcame Ritter he would back off.
If Black Ritter overcame the good part he would have to choose between sex or a needle.
He'd ask Ritter which one he wanted him to choose later.
He didn't want to give Black Ritter the wrong thing and risk losing his love.
He kissed Ritter on the neck and grinned.
But oddly Seth did feel at home here.
He felt as if he had been here a few times.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Blushing Jackson glanced between Decker and ther ground, biting at her lip. "I-I guess we could..I've just never been in a relationship."She murmured, that was something embarrassing to admit really. She was 18 for gods sake! Glancing toward the house she saw Ritter and Seth just going inside, and she knew that Kairi was cooking so Jake was probably with her. "It's not that they don't want to ride, their all just busy. Seth and Rit are just now going inside, Kairi is cooking which means Jake is with her, Savvy is still asleep, and Krysta is drawing. Their all enjoying their new freedom, so don't feel bad."She gave him a warm smile and tapped his nose. She didn't want him to be sad for no one wanting to ride with them. "Aw, only two days here? That's sad but alright. Hmm, who to stay with.."She muttered, thinking about it. No way she could stay with Rit and Seth, or Kairi and Jake. Kyrsta and Savvy seemed to be getting along too so they would probably stay together in a room. She pursed her lips. Her options were Decker and the pullout couch. Both scared her. Damn. She glanced up at him and frowned "It's that attitude that doesn't make them want to be friends with you. You have to lighten up a little and actually talk to them. If you want to make friends you have to put yourself out there!"She said, tilting his head down to look at her "So, tomorrow. After our fun time on the boat, I want you to put yourself out there to make friends okay? And ill do my best to help, that's a promise, and I never go back on my word."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter covered his mouth and giggle a bit. Then he drop dropped their things and picked Seth up.
"My bad, I meant to say dive but a drive would nice as well."
Ritter looked at the lake once, eskimo kissing Seth's nose.
"Prepare to get wet."
Ritter smiled with Seth in his arms and ran for it. He hurled down the to the lake and jumped in.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:24 pm

He watched as Seth and Ritter jumped into the lake.
He wondered why Seth didn't say anything to him.
Decker had remembered when his dad brought him to the lake with them...
His parents had just died and Doc just wanted him to have one happy memory before he found out.
Decker shrugged, it would snap into him at some point, they just needed time for HMI's drugs to come out of their systems.
It hadn't started yet, but it would.
Detox for a group of teens... that was going to be hell on him and Krysta.
They would go through shivers and puking, muscle spasms and perhaps even seizures.
Cramping was a start though... so he'd have to watch them in the water.
But only the older kids should go through it.
Seth, Jackson, and...
Decker's eyes widened.
Only Seth and Jackson would go into detox.
He was going to have to keep his eyes out for them.
He heard her saying something him needing to make friends and then she pulled his face.
"My attitude is my personality. I'm not changing that."
He looked into her eyes and sighed.
"Fine. I'll attempt at making friends... but I'm not losing my attitude. If I can cope with you guys then they can cope with at least that."
He rubbed her hair and smiled.
"So let's swim. Just not here. If I get ticketed for them or you jumping in this water you guys can pay it. Fair?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You don't have to change your personality, I like you, so Seth should like you. I don't see why everyone wouldn't get along with you when your not acting like an a**."Jackson chuckled, giving him a smile. "That a' boy. All I need is an attempt. Besides their not really friends if they can't deal with your attitude right?"She asked, raising an eyebrow, it really wasn't s true friend if they didn't accept who you were, which was why Seth was her best friend, he knew everything about her, and accepted her. She would admit, if she had to chose who to lose, it would be Decker, because he didn't know her as well Seth did. She didn't know if she would open up to Decker as much. She would have to try though, in the future. She could tell he had been thinking about something, she would ask about it later, hopefully it wasn't something to bad. She chuckled, looking up at him. "Alright, that was the plan in the first place wasn't it?"She asked, squeezing his hand softly and pulling him toward the edge of the boat. "Sounds fair, im sure we could pay for it."She winked at him before she slipped her hand out of his and ran onto the dock and after Ritter "Heads up!"She yelled, laughing as she jumped in after them, laughing and popping her head out of the water, pushing her hair out of her face before looking at Decker. "Come on in! The waters great!"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth squealed and gasped loudly as he was plunged into the water.
Seth was not amused.
He looked at Ritter as he came up and frowned.
"That was so not fair.", he muttered.
He smiled after a minute and jumped on Ritter dunking him under the water.
"I'm going to get you back sometime."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Decker sighed and shook his head.
He knew the guy who ran the areas water ways would come... and sure enough a older guy in his golf cart pulled up.
Decker got off the boat and walked over to him.
He pulled out some little card things and he eyed Ritter, Jackson, and Seth.
"
I thought you knew that we have a no swimming policy in the fishing area."
Decker nodded.
He was thinking about what to do, the swimming place was going to be crowded as hell.
"Can't I buy this little area? Just for today and tomorrow."
The guy tilted his head as if thinking and finally shrugged.
"
We have been renting out small areas here off peoples docks. It costs a pretty penny though."
Decker smiled and took his wallet out.
"How much?"

After the price was settled and Decker payed of the guy some buoys were brought over and placed in a designated area around Decker's docks.
"There. Now you can do whatever. That cost me a good 3k. So please get your moneys worth. Just don't leave the perimeter."
He took his clothes of, leaving his swim trunks on and got in the water.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson chuckled at Seth and Ritter "All is fair in love and war."She chuckled, splashing Seth "Don't pick on Rit, he's to cute for that."She joked, watching Decker out of the corner of her eye before looking at him. Who was he talking to? Was that the guy that owned the lake? She watched him, curious as to what they were asking, she didn't mind getting out if thats what they had to do. She blinked, oh god he was going to pay for them. she went under the water, refreshing herself before popping back up and looking at Decker as the guy left. Her eye's widened. 3k!? "Oh my god Decker! That's a lot of money!"Why in the world would he spend that much just for them to swim!? She sighed, sweet jesus they were only going to be there for a day or 2 and he spent 3k just to let them swim! She rubbed her face, she didn't know what to say about that, she never threw money around really. Sure, she had money, but she hated to spend it on things she didn't need, and even when she did spend it she wanted to get a job so she could spend her own money instead of what her parents had. They wouldn't have given it to her if they had a choice anyway, so she felt guilty using it. "Your gonna drive me insane you know."She chuckled, looking at Decker, he was, whether it be his affection, his feelings, or just him in general. He was going to drive her insane, but being how he was, he would calm her down again, so she didn't think she had anything to worry about.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

When Kairi took the card from his hand he turned around to face her again. Smiling a bit shyly he nodded. "Sure love, I am ready to learn." He actually found the idea of learning to cook to be interesting. He wondered just how badly he was going to screw up and how much teasing he would get from Max. Lightly he heard Max and the others starting to roust but not yet. He smiled at her and interlocked his arm with hers. "Well lets go find Decker so he can tell us which way the store is then shall we?" He walked with her outside and went to look for Decker, it wasnt hard as he was near the lake. He was talking to some stranger and he decided to wait until they were done talking before he intruded. "Say Decker, where is the nearest store at? Kairi and I are going to pick up a few things so we can cook." He wasnt going to mention that he didnt know how and she would be teaching him.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Decker chuckled at her.
"Why? Because I spend too much money?", he said.
He swam over to her and smiled.
"We only have an hour of light left. I can turn the lights though for those who would like to swim at night.", he murmured.
Decker kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
"It's almost night. You should go check on your firefly.", he murmured.
He went under the water and shook his hair off.
He saw Jake and Kairi come out.
"Store? You're funny. There isn't one for quite a few miles. I can take you to the corner store. It sells pretty much everything, but it's a good 2 miles away. And it's not a good idea to walk. We have alligators around here and lots o mean animals. They get pretty ornery. I can drive you, but I'd take a cart. They aren't safe, but I'm sure you'd be careful not to fall off.", he said.
He climbed out of the water and shook off, he picked up his pants and put them on even though he was wet.

D:
Writer's blockage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm
Hold On.
I'll edit.
._.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Jake chuckled for a moment then sighed. "2 miles...good we're hidden."
"Loser..." Jake burst out laughing and quickly shut his mouth. The tenative tone from Max was amusing to him since he was used to the man speaking his mind. He then looked back at Decker with an apologetic smile. "Dont ask...We can go ahead and take a cart...seems you want some alone time." He smiled at Decker and started towards a cart but stopped and turned to look at him. "Though I tell you this I dont think its needed. She is like a sister to me now....dont hurt her please. Otherwise I would have to let Max have some fun...so where are the keys to those things anyway?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games